Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement   Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:29 am

From somewhere in the basement came the melodious tune, the sound of a woman's voice, sultry and seductive as the music seemed to flow through the basement.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement   Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:34 am

Rolf has been sitting in a corner of that dark basement. Simply thinking, in the darkness, dog form curled up comfortably.

But then, the sounds. If ears were not cropped. they would perk.. but there were already at attention. His head tilted, confussed. Was Max playing music too loud? Had RazOr somehow slipped in unnoticed? HIs slowly stood upon all fours, eyes closed, then opened in a bright and brilliant glowing Jade, taking in the surroundings, trying to pinpoint the location....
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement   Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:38 am

It wasn't hard to pinpoint the source after a moment. She simply sauntered down the steps, in that two piece and nothing else, continuing to sing in that seductive tone.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement   Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:47 am

Dog brows perked.

What... the fuck... was this?

His moved a small bit towards her, heal low but eyes upon her as she decended. Surely Scion was not stupid enough to send unknowns to him. That was a definite breach of bro trust.

He only took a few steps towards her, then began to pace, left... then right. It actually seemed more impatient... maybe aggressive in nature. Seducing a monster? He really as not so easily swayed... unless he wanted to be. Besides, who would want to seduce a dog? She must be a super freak!
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement   Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:50 am

She smiled, it was more of a smirk, "Hello, Rolf. Why don't you put on a more presentable face so we can talk?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement   Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:57 am

A more presentable face? You got it, sister.

He growled low and feral, then his form began to pull upwards. Large leathery, ragged black batwings sprouted. Face covered in the jet black thing fur... reptile scales upon arms and chest... claws everywhere, reptilian glowing eyes, gator tail, ridge of bones protruding down his spine long dangerous quills all over his back. Torn and mangy mutt ears...

He stretch a bit, then wings came to fold around himself in a form of a cape. They twitched a bit.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" it was more of a angry tone, than a friendly one, tho. He looked confussed, which made him annoyed.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement   Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:00 am

"So much anger, tell me, Rolf, do you enjoy what you've become? This... mockery of the perfect predator?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement   Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:03 am

He looked himself over, for a moment, and nodded in agreeance.

"It is a mockery, isnt it? I am... incomplete. But I will change that, in good time."

His eyes traveled back up to her.... face turning to the side a little bit, and tilting.

"Who are you, and what is your purpose here... other than to point out how incomplete I am?"
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement   Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:05 am

She smirked, "I could make you better, you know? Give you what you want. I could give you purpose, Rolf."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement   Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:07 am

He looked... intrigued. He would hear what she had to say, rather than move to peel the pretty skin from her face... for now.

"And what purpose would that be? Make me better, how?"
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement   Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:15 am

"I could take away the marks the Beast has put on you. I could give you power. You would not need to rely on your gifts to hide your face. I could make you look human again..."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement   Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:19 am

He eyed the blond haired, blue eyed beauty with a bit mor suspicion, now... clawed feet idley tapping upon the cement.

"Look human? I can already look human. The question is... could you make me -be- human?" It was a very curious look upon his face, but foot was finding holdling... grip, upon the basement surface.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement   Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:12 pm

"That will take more... effort. But it is possible."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement   Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:57 pm

He growled something pretty nasty, then. Sure, maybe somewhere deep down within himself, he wanted those days when everything was simple. When he was blind.. but he knew the truth. There was no going back.

Someone claiming they could give that back to him... that was not to be trusted... yet.

"I will ask you one more time... then I will rend your flesh from bone. Who are you, and what do you want from me?" his wings unwrapped from around himself, and folded behind his back... clawed hands flexing.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement   Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:57 am

The instant that Rolf made the threat against the woman, he felt his innate sense of danger like a jolt to the brain, or the hairs that simply stood on end, however, the warning came too late for the Gangrel. In an instant rolf found himself thrust against the far wall by some invisible force as if a gale wind had thrown him there. What was worse still was the hissing steam and waves of heat that simply seemed to appear from nowhere that held him in place, threatening to sear his flesh and burn him

"Do not ever presume to threaten me, human." the final word dripped with disdain and her eyes narrowed before she said "You cannot begin to fathom the ruin I could visit upon your frail and pathetic form."

Rolf could feel the pressure within his body changing, as if he might suddenly explode, "Now, shall we have a civilized conversation, or shall I just leave you as a bloody smear on the wall?"

(WoD Lore of Winds: 8 Successes)
(WoD Soak: 5 Successes. Rolf net damage: 3 Lethal)
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement   Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:47 am

He growled in a deep set pain, and yet a sick grin slipped across his face. He did struggled, a bit, against the invisible restraints... clawed hands opening and closing.

"Looks like we both are assuming incorrectly. I seemed to be under the impression that you wanted something from me, and you seemed to think you could lure me with promises of power and a return of my original looks."

He snickered.

"There is no HUMAN here, demon." again, assuming. "There is nothing you can offer me, that I will not gain for myself or want. My soul is already damned, and Hell will collect, in good time. I LOVE what I have become... you are many years, too late, to strike THAT deal. I have no desire to expedite my decent into the ranks of the damned."

His eyes narrowed, again.

"You offered, the wrong things. So take your sweet tits, and fuck off. Or kill me... and watch me return, once again, with the wrath of hell behind me... aiming for you. "

"But if you have more to say, please... by all means, waste your time."

While he spoke, his blood burned within him, rapidly healing the damage he had taken from her unseen attacks. By the time he was done speaking, he felt just fine.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement   Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:23 pm

She grinned that sultry grin, "Poor, deluded, little human. All you are is a human with a curse, one of His curses. You talk so big for a creature that has no clue as to how the universe was created. I offered to make you look human, to take away the marks that your Beast has put upon you. But since you've decided you don't want to deal... we're going to play a little game. See, every time you hide yourself, those horrible features, you get to worry about me taking that power away. Every time you shift into a dog or that flying rat form, you get to worry about when and where I'll force you out of those forms. And if you ever take mist form, you can bet your scaly ass that you'll be stuck like that for a century."

Suddenly, the Gangrel felt a crushing pain, both from within and without, almost as if the forces of gravity were at war with his body. After a moment, as the immense pain registered in his mind, Rolf's body hit the floor, unconscious. When he finally came to, the beautiful woman was gone and all that was left was a single piece of paper with a simple message:

I let you live this time. Next time, I'll own you like a collared pet.

(WoD Lore of Wind: 11)
(WoD Soak: 4, Rolf Net Damage 7 Lethal, Incapacitated)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement   Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Nothings (Rolf) - The Basement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: