Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:10 pm

He inclined his head ever so slightly without taking his eyes off of hers.
"Then I've done something right, it would seem.."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:23 pm

A soft laugh spilled from Bella's lips, "While being gorgeous is a plus, your attitude has ever left a pleasant taste in my mouth, as it were. It seems many in this Domain have an issue being polite."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:30 pm

"Manners and etiquette is often all too easily cast aside. But in the long run, they pay off. Specially if you're not too high on the social ladder" he chuckled. "Helps keep people's interest elsewhere. Much more fun to kick at something that will scream and throw a tantrum than fight back with words"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Bella giggled sweetly, "Oh, it's the people with high status who kick and scream here."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:21 am

He chuckled softly, an amused smile touching his youthful features.
"You might be right about that dear Harpy"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:44 am

"I totally am," Came the teasingly confident response, "I'm the Harpy, I have to know what I'm talking about."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:29 am

"Indeed" Charlie smiled, lifting a hand to touch the back of his against his chin as if soothing a light itch perhaps.
"Still, I'm not the type to take things for granted. And not everyone sees things the same way. One person's recollection of events can differ greatly from those of another"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:59 pm

She laughed pleasantly, "Oh, that they can, Mr. Cusack."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:29 am

He smiled in return, lowering his hand again without taking his eyes off hers.
"You'll have to excuse me for being blunt, but you have a lovely laughter, Miss. It lights up your smile even more" the youth offered.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:37 am

"You're so pleasant, you know that? If only I had arrived earlier, before your heart had been stolen by Ms. Vella." The gleam in her eyes indicated her teasing nature, though the expression lightly masked a more serious one.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:43 am

"You're much too kind and give me far too much credit" he chuckled. "But while I enjoy miss Vella's company and her favour as she's been so kind as to grant me such, I have not given or pledged my own heart to anyone. She's a dear friend, but I'm not that careless as to place myself at anyone's feet so fast. Regardless of how pretty said feet might be" Charlie smiled boyishly.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:07 am

Bella giggled again, "Oh, I see. So you're wild and free, is what you're saying?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:31 am

Charlie tilted his head slightly to the side with a smile.
"Isn't that the best way to be?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:02 am

"Of course it is!" She threw her hands in the air in an exagerated sort of way. "That's how I get by."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:33 am

He really couldn't help the soft laughter that flowed from his lips, a bright smile across his delicate features.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:41 am

"Now, listen, you and I, we're not so different. You're a pretty, delicate looking Brujah, I'm a Malkavian whose crazy doesn't show.. I'd like to be friends, Mr. Cusack."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:24 am

"Even had you been stark raving mad and covered in scales your charm still would've made me want your friendship, Miss Maurice" Charlie chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:47 am

It was her turn to laugh as she nodded. "Very well, just call me Bella. Miss Maurice sounds so formal."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:49 am

"Only if you call me Charlie" the youth smiled at her, extending his hand, palm up, to her.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:53 am

"Deal, Charlie." She rested her hand in his, a warm smile across her features.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:55 am

"A very good deal" he gave her hand a light squeeze, brushing his thumb across the back of it for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:09 pm

She let her hand linger perhaps a bit longer than was expected, before letting it drop. "Well, Mr. Cusack, I suppose that's our lesson for today?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:11 pm

He held up a finger.
"Charlie" he corrected her smilingly. "And yes, it is"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:42 pm

"Charlie," She repeated his correction, a sheepish smile across her lips. "Alright, well I won't take up any more of your time, and I have some people to see. But you will stop by soon, won't you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:48 pm

"I will" he said, arching his back slightly as he moved to take that first step towards the door with a lingering smile. "And I'll bring needles for the next lesson. And you can figure out what you wish to share with me in the meanwhile" the youth winked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next