Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Methuselah

That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom Empty
PostSubject: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:44 am

As promised Ren returned to the boat. She looked displeased.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:14 am

And her protective Gangrel was there, waiting, whittling a piece of wood into... well... kindling at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:18 am

"No good deed goes unpunished." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:19 am

He could often agree with that feeling. "What 'appened den, Duckie?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:29 am

"I went to tell him I had the names of the people who had ordered Sam's death. He wanted more information. Wanted to know what happened in the room that night. I said I'd tell him if I had his word he wouldn't share it. His word sealed with a Boon that I wouldn't be able to call in unless he broke his promise. I was trying to protect us both. He made some accusations about loyalty and my just wanting leverage over him." She sighed. "I tried to make a point by letting him know I knew his little secret. He threatened me. IF he's got any clue we might be friends, he likely knows it came from you." Guilt flashed across her features.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Ren watched silently as Mat called the birds.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:09 pm

(( That was utterly my mistake - sorry, Birds is for the other scene... I was apparently brain dead when I pulled that one off. ))

He shrugged, "Ah didn't make it public. But honestly, she don't act like ahn male. Don't see 'ow she be foolin'no one." but he mulled over the other words. "... seems.. kinda silly on 'er part. Fair deal, all tings considered."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:20 pm

"I'm fairly certain his interpretation and yours aren't going to be the same. Lord knows his and mine weren't."

"People see what they want to. He looks the part, so they accept it."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:22 pm

He shrugged, "If she beh dumb 'nuff teh not take ya up on de deal, den she beh too dumb teh worry 'bout."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:12 am

"Someone can be dumb, and still quite capable of causing problems for someone."

Last edited by Ren on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:54 pm

He nodded, still frowning. "I'm 'ere for ya, Duckie."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:01 pm

"Thanks, Mat." She was quiet for a time.

"I need you to do me a favor."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:45 am

He nodded, waiting and listening.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:52 am

She pulled him inside and shut the door. "I need to figure out where he lives. Can any of the animals spy for me?"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:43 am

"Ah know where She lives. Ah've been dere." as he followed her indoors.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:53 am

She turned to face him, blinking several times.

"Where?"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:54 pm

He would give the location of where he had gone - perhaps there were other Haven's, but anyone who would threaten his Duckie was no longer a friend of his.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:05 pm

The wheels in her head went round and round. "I will not let him know that I am aware of the place." She reassured him.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:11 pm

He growled. "'Er. Ah ain't gonna propagate de lie."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:23 pm

"There's a difference between the whole boy slash girl thing and knowing where someone sleeps."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:41 pm

"Nah, ah mean callin'er ah 'im. Still don't like de lie."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:49 pm

"It seems to bother you more than most lies."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:54 pm

"It beh unnatural. Ya born as sumptin'. Live as dat." it really did rankle him. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:56 pm

"Maybe there's a good reason for it."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:56 pm

He snorted, "what, weakness?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom   That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That went well (After meeting with Charlie) - U.S.S. Freedom
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next