Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:53 pm

She quirked a brow, a smirk over her glossed lips. As he laid back down, she moved with him, the space between their lips neither shrinking nor growing. "But where's the fun in that? And this way I got to show off."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:59 pm

"So what then" the youth smiled up at her, head tilted slightly to the side as he tucked a hand in under his head while the other came to rest on the floor next to his head head. "Can I possibly offer in return for you time and your knowledge seeing as you have no need for me to teach you how to defend yourself, sweet Harpy"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:05 pm

"I dunno, what do you know?" She rolled off of him, laying on her stomach and supporting her face in her hands, elbows on the floor. "I love lores.. and I love learning new disciplines.." Her emerald eyes locked with his steel blue ones. "And if the reward was enough, the payment would be higher, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:28 pm

The floor seemed more than comfortable from the youth that met her gaze with that ever lingering smile across his delicate features.
"As I told you, I'm good with language, I speak nine fluently, decently versed in the occult" he looked at her, his eyes never straying from hers. "My family's disciplines aren't really that big a big secret, so I kind of doubt I'd be able to offer you a good trade there"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Bella bent her knees, kicking her legs back and forth casually. "I'm a master of languages.. but, for crazy reasons." She made a stereotypical motion to indicate a crazy person, pointing a finger at the side of her head and twirling it. "You know." Bringing her hand back down to under her chin, she shrugged. "You don't have anything super extra cool? Something that could be yours and mine?" She grinned at him. "Even clan lore?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:03 pm

"What if it was to turn out I'm simply horribly dull and don't have anything that special to share?" the youth smiled gently. "Could be I'm really no more than a pretty face with little more to back me up, you know" though if that was the case it didn't actually seem to bother him much.
"Hm, how's your medical skills? I learned pressure points and acupuncture while in the East?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:17 pm

"Oh, I love everybody." Bella interjected quickly, worried she had offended the Brujah in some manner. "My medical skills are seriously lacking.. I would love to lean."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:29 am

"Hey" he smiled, having picked up on her tone of voice. "I'd make a shit Brujah if I was to take everything as a personal insult. Now, if medicine truly interests you, I'd be happy to teach you. Though, I'm afraid it wouldn't give you much chance to play it rough" Charlie chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:05 pm

"Maybe later," She teased, reaching up to gently touch his nose.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm

"Mm, tease" the youth chuckled with a playful tone of voice as he sat upright, resting his hands in his lap as he looked over at her.
"I'm afraid I didn't bring any books on the subject, but I've got a fairly good memory so if you don't mind going without books I could still offer you a lesson this evening?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:45 pm

"That would be phenomenal." She responded, "I'm a fast learner.." She tilted her head to the side, a small smirk over her lips. "Also, am I correct in assuming that you and I are going to be playing doctor?" She winked playfully, her smile kind.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:50 pm

"To a certain degree" Charlie grinned, a soft laugher escaping his lips as he moved a manicured hand to rub the back of his neck. "I can assure you though, I do know how to be a perfect gentleman. When needed be at least"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:53 pm

"As do I." She teased once more, before pulling herself up from the ground. She stood, glancing around. "What do you need? Needles or something?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:23 pm

"Needles are good" the youth said as he pushed himself up onto his feet in one liquid movement. "But I rather have the right kind so for now we can simply start with pressure points a bit of memorization before I let you incapacitate me with pointy things, agreed?" he turned to her with a bright smile, straightening his hoodie a little.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Bella's lower lip jutted out cutely, "I had needles.." She grumbled, though his smile quickly brightened her own features. "Okay, pressure points it is."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:06 pm

"How's this for deal, once we've gone through some basics, I'll let you use me for a pin cushion?" Charlie said with a smile as he brushed his fingers through his hair, tucking a stray strand of hair behind his ear. It probably stayed there for a whole five seconds before managing to fall back down into hi face.
"For now though, let's go for less pain, more pleasure? I can show you some sweet spots" he reached out, lightly brushing the back of his fingers against her shoulder. "And if you wish, some rather unpleasant ones. It's aknowledge good for both healing and for combat if utilized correctly"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:14 pm

"Okay, go gentle on me - it's my first time." She winked at him, watching him curiously. "First lesson, Mr. Cusack."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:48 pm

"First lesson then.." the youth moved up behind her with a smile. "If I may?" he moved a hand down her arm without actually touching, turning his hand palm up as he reached her hand as if asking her to place her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:13 pm

She remained in place as he moved behind her, seeming to experience no discomfort as he moved up behind her. Once he had reached her hand, she accepted the movement and lightly placed her hand on top of his.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:06 pm

It was kind of funny what you could do when you knew the right points and what level of pressure to apply to them. Of course, some didn't have quite the same effect on a Kindred as say, a mortal, but that didn't mean they ought to be overlooked.

He explained how the blood flow could be affected with the right touch to the right nerve clusters, from her hand to her arm and to her shoulder and neck. He showed her a few points that pleasured and some that simply numbed by cutting off the nerve signals. What he made sure to do though, while he explained and demonstrated, was to ensure that she didn't fall or feel well, too much discomfort. Having your legs suddenly go numb from a touch at your neck could trigger quite a reaction in some people. Much more than the same effect when applied to an arm.

Seemed his knowledge of anatomy and the inner workings of the body were quite well, most of it centered, as he'd said, around an Eastern style of medicine. Blood flow, nerve clusters, what would affect breathing, what would effect digestion? You really could do a lot without actually having to apply drugs or make a physical incision.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:18 pm

"You're very knowledgeable, Mr. Cusack." She mused, paying attention to each detail he relayed to her.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:28 pm

"Simply got an eye for details" he smiled, finishing off with a touch of his thumbs to her lower back which ought to send a shiver through her with any luck. "And, well, playing doctor can be fun. Next time though I'll be sure to bring my books... and my needles"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:30 pm

It most certainly sent a shiver through her, and Bella turned to face him, biting her lower lip coyly. "I'll bet you drive the ladies mad with that, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:35 pm

The angelic youth tilted his head to the side, slipping his hands away from her when she turned around to face him, meeting her gaze with steel blue eyes and a lingering smile.
"Occasionally... I've found it's the little details that really do make the biggest difference" he offered with a soft tone of voice. "And the right touch..." he drew his breath and exhaled with a low sigh as he gave his shoulders a light hearted shrug. "Well, it's often worth more than people first realize"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:40 pm

With a nod of agreement, she clasped her hands in front of her. "Indeed it does, you've certainly left a lingering impression in my mind.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next