Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:40 am

In little more than a pair of heels, Bella sat on her bar counter in her ballroom, sipping at a glass of bourbon. She had texted Charlie only moments earlier, and was really in no rush. It was just something she knew had been brought up, and wasn't sure if it was something he was still interested in.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:17 am

Her text actually got a reply shortly after.

"Good to hear from you, if you got time I just finished a few errands and is already in the car. So I can be there in, say, fifteen?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:24 am

Sounds good, see you soon Smile Came the reply.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:39 am

And sure enough, about fifteen minutes later a car could be heard pulling up outside the building. A door was opened, closed and followed by the sound of footsteps and the light rap of knuckles across the surface of the front door.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:49 am

Bella scurried up to the door, flinging it open, "Good evening, Charlie Cusack of the Brujah!" She smiled sweetly, turning to the side and gracefully motioning him in. "Can I get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:54 am

She was met by a smile and a soft chuckle from the youth who stepped inside when the door was opened and gave her a light nod of his head.

"I'm good, thanks" he said, briefly looking her over and tilting his head to the side. "You do not look like you had my kind of training in mind though" Charlie winked.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:57 am

She gasped in mock offense, placing a hand to her chest. "Mr. Cusack, what could you ever mean?!"

With a pleasant laugh, she shut the door and turned. "This is the closest thing I have to comfortable sparring clothes, and I fight best in heels."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:09 am

"Fair enough" the youth smiled. "Might as well train in what you're likely to be wearing anyways. And high heels aren't such a bad choice actually. If used properly they're decent weapons" the Brujah nodded, hands tucked in the pockets of his hoodie for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:12 am

She giggled quietly, "You have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:13 am

"Oh, you'd be surprised" he grinned, slipping a manicured hand from his pocket and scratching his nails lightly across the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:16 am

"Oh?" She set her drink down on the bar's counter, turning to him. "What am I teaching you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:28 am

"Well, that it up to you really" he said. "And trust me, you pick up on a few things over the years. And the metal spike in stiletto heels? Owch.."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:41 am

"Tempered wood, actually, purely for self defense." She winked at him playfully. "I promise I won't use them on you today."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:43 am

"Thank you" he chuckled, scratching a hand lightly across his chest through the fabric of his clothes. "that's much appreciated"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:49 am

She smiled again, "So, I'm not much for hurting people unless absolutely necessary, would you like to give me my lessons first, or shall we do yours?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:53 am

"I'm here, at your place, I reckon it only fair that I offer my lesson to your first. I promise I'll be kind?" he smiled sweetly, when really, when you wanted a sparring session with a Brujah "kind" was relative.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:04 am

"Oh don't be," She smirked suggestively, "I like it rough."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:08 am

"Depends on your definition of rough" he winked in return before motioning with a smooth wave of his hand for her to take the lead really. "Show me where you'd like to train I'd gladly get things started, Miss"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:11 am

She gives a wide sweep of her ballroom, turning on her toe like a ballerina. The same ballroom the party had been held in, with its ivory pillars, winding split staircases, and silk banners.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:17 am

Beautiful place to be training in, meaning he better be careful so not to break anything.

The youth made a quick sweep of the room with his gaze, nodded and, while removing his headphones and the mp3 player to place it aside, turned to Bella again with an ever present smile to his lips.

"Want to show me what you got?" he said, lifting a hand and motioning with his hand as if to say "bring it". Best place so start? Well, it depended on what she already knew.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:06 pm

Apparently, Bella was no slouch when it came to getting the jump in combat. Without so much as a word and faster than the youth could see, Bella had slipped behind Charlie and grabbed him from behind. Her foot pushed in the pit of his knee, dropping him to the ground before she slithered, expertly around to straddle him before pinning his hands over his head on the ballroom floor. It all seemed like one, smooth graceful movement and it had all been done without any harm to the Brujah, save maybe a bruise to his ego.

(Bella Maurice WoD Grapple check: 10 Successes)
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:08 pm

She smirked from atop of him, leaning down so her face hovered just above his. "I mentioned I like it rough, didn't I..?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Bruised ego? Maybe. Though if that was the case than the smile on his face really didn't match how he was feeling.
"Indeed you did..." he grinned up at her, giving a light push against her hold as if testing her strength though without taking those steel blue eyes off of hers. "Makes me wonder though, what on earth do you need me to teach you?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Bella shrugged, her strength certainly as mastered as one could expect a kindred as young as her to have it. A kind twinkle in her eyes, she spoke again, her emerald gaze comfortably locked with his. "I just wanted to hang out."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:45 pm

"If you simply wanted to hang out" the youth grinned, breaking from her hold without too much effort and quickly moving a hand to touch her cheek as he lifted his head off the floor, stopping as his lips were inches from hers. "You could've just told me..." he still smiled up at her, staying like that for a few second before allowing himself to lay back down. In truth, seemingly quite comfortable where he was.

------
roll for breaking hold done by AST Shepherd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle   Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring with Charlie - Bella's Castle
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next