Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morning after (Charlie) - Gilded Cage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

Morning after  (Charlie) - Gilded Cage Empty
PostSubject: Morning after (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Morning after  (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Charlie woke to his clothes ironed, and hanging on the door when he opened the door, and music playing the moment he opened the door.

After changed another tune lost in the music.  Her vocals added to the numbers that vocals were never written for.  It is a haunting and yet beautiful being performed by her.

((8:30:11 PM) "1st peice"(WOD Result: 7))
((8:31:00 PM) "Piece 2"(WOD Result: 9))
(8:32:45 PM) "Vocal 1"(WOD Result: 10)
(8:32:55 PM) "vocal 2"(WOD Result: 7)

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Morning after  (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:43 pm

He slipped form his room to the bathroom, staying only a few minutes to the sound of running water before changing into his own clothes by the sound of it and emerging while ruffling his hair with a slender hand. The youth, while preferring lazy mornings, apparently had no problem with the quick version of it either, as he seemed as immaculate as ever as far as appearances went.

Liquid steps bringing him to the source of the music as his smile widened. Hauntingly beautiful as always....

"Still as beautiful as last eve..." he said with a warm tone of voice as he leaned his shoulder against the wall and tilted his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Morning after  (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:52 pm

She finishes the song, looks over at him "See still in one piece." with a grin at him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Morning after  (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:56 pm

"Heh, yes I am" he smiled at her with a low chuckle as he leaned away from the wall and walked closer to her. "Thank you again for letting me stay, and please, don't judge me by my paranoid and rude behaviour last night. I really am grateful"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Morning after  (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:59 pm

"I don't know what you're talking about. I had a delightful walk along the water, got to perform for a friend, and lost a lovely night with wonderful company." with a charming smile at him, her soft sultry voice showing her appreciation and her green eyes dancing in the soft light of the room.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Morning after  (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:40 pm

"You truly are too kind" the youth smiled at her, moving in close and, unless he protested, taking her hand again and lifting it to his lips without taking his eyes off her. "A most gracious hostess and wonderful company... I had a truly lovely evening with you"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Morning after  (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:42 pm

"I'm glad we need to have another slumber party soon." with a giggle and a wink.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Morning after  (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:58 pm

"You know, we might just have to do that" he chuckled, gently letting go of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Morning after  (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:03 pm

"Have a magical evening Charlie." taking her hand back and watching him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Morning after  (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:53 am

"You as well. Feel free to call me anytime you wish, and if you ever feel like it" he handed her what looked like a business card. "This is my address. I'll be looking forward to those piano lessons with you. And the linguistics studies" he added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Morning after  (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:54 am

She took the card "Why thank you and I will hold you to them." with a grin at him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Morning after  (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:59 am

"I expect to less" Charlie smiled as he stepped back and bowed his head politely. "It's been a pleasure" he said before slowly turning and moving to leave, taking note of his shoes not having agreed with the salt water the night before as he pulled them on. Seriously, next time he went to the beach he needed to just pack a wetsuit or something.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Morning after  (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:05 am

Before he shut the door, he heard music again fill the space, once the door was shut there was silence in the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning after (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Morning after  (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning after (Charlie) - Gilded Cage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: