Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den

Go down 
+2
Greer Harrington
James McKay
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:31 pm

"No, thank you," she shook her head as she spoke to Jim. As she stepped inside the house, she moved to one side away from the dogs-- not out of fear, just out of not wanting to get pounced. Greer could receive all that attention at the moment.

She reached a hand up to Alex's arm, leaving it there-- unsure if he was going with Jim or not.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Truth be told, the house of Jame's McKay was about to get even more full. It was once the lot of the Children of Caine were inside that he appeared. Yes, he just... appeared.

"Actually, Mr. Mckay... I would like a moment."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Death. Grip. On. The. Gangrel.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Well, now wasn't that just fuckin' annoying? He glanced around for just a moment at the Kindred in his living room, then tilted his head. "Sure thing, boss. Why don't we step out back for a few minutes?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:39 pm

Greer froze seeing "him" again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:39 pm

Alex took a step forward and practically snarled at the sudden intruder. His fingers reflexively flexed.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:41 pm

One hand went to Greer's shoulder. The other just went out to keep Alex from launching himself at the guy. First rule of combat: Know Thine Enemy.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Oh look... the door.... Inch, inch, inch...
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:43 pm

She nodded at Jim, as to say yes that's him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:44 pm

He gave Greer a nod, but he still seemed ... well ... he just seemed pretty relaxed. For having a stranger just appear in his house.
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:46 pm

He nodded, "Of course, Mr. McKay. I would be more than happy to speak with you. I'm still trying to discern why there's so much hostility..."

He smiled as he motioned for McKay to join him outside, "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Alex made absolutely sure to keep himself positioned between the intruder and Cass.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:47 pm

He gave Alex a look. One that clearly said 'keep an eye on these girls.' Then he nodded to the stranger and opened the sliding glass door that led out to the deck that surrounded the pool. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:48 pm

And then, as if it were all just some huge misunderstanding, he calmly strolled outside to talk to the extremely large man.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:49 pm

He was as relaxed as ever as he leaned against the fence. "Now, what can I do for ya?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Alex relaxed, if only slightly as he took Cass' hand and gave it a light squeeze. Then he gave Greer a nod that seemed to say "Nothing is going to happen, to either of you."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:53 pm

As soon as the man and Jim stepped outside and her back was against the door and her free hand was on the doorknob, Cass let out a soft whisper to Alex, gripping his hand.

"Tell me this doesn't smell of a trap."
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:56 pm

"It seems, Mr. McKay, that my offer has been met with a great deal of fear and hostility, as if your race does not believe that any offer of kindness is just that... an act of kindness."

He was, largely the most harmless, unassuming looking person ever. At least in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:57 pm

"I wish I could but... I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:59 pm

He folded his arms across his chest. "Depends on what ya offer might have been, boss. My kind's a suspicious lot, an' it don't help that you're all just appearin' here an' appearin' there. Means ya ain't normal. Ya ain't human. An' ya ain't one of my kind, if I'm any judge, as ya wouldn't refer to it as 'my kind' if ya happened ta be one of us. So you're gonna have ta forgive us all for bein' a little wary. 'Specially if whatever it is that you're offerin' ... outta kindness ... seems too good ta be true."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:02 pm

She just shook her head, keeping her hand on the door to open it and run if the time came.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:04 pm

"No it wasn't a trap." Greer says evenly and pets the dogs. "Sorry Alex."
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:10 pm

"My offer is a very simple one, Mr. Mckay. I am here to offer assistance."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:12 pm

He scratched his jaw. "Funny. Since they are pretty convinced ya ain't here ta assist with anythin' other than scarin' tha bejesus outta them. So if ya really wanna assist, how 'bout ya just let 'em alone?"
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:17 pm

"Because to leave them be means that they will fall. I answered Cassiel's prayers, James. I saw the doubt in Miss Harrington's heart and the animosity in Marvin's actions. These things, fear, doubt and hate only continue to be detrimental Humanity, in all of it's forms."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next