Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den

Go down 
+2
Greer Harrington
James McKay
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:35 am

Alex looked at her, "For what, Greer? Last I checked, there was nothing to apologize for."

He looked at the two vampires and gave them a soft smile, "You two stay safe. I've got work to do."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:36 am

He just looked a little surprised. He was smiling, his arms around her when she hugged him. He looked over at Alex. "Don't worry 'bout it, man. I got Rai on it. Anybody's gonna figure out what ta do about it, she will." And some sort of realization started to dawn. "Wait... I interrupt somethin? I can scoot out for a bit longer if ya want."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:39 am

Greer looked to Jim "No not at all." with a smile at him. "Stay safe Alex." still in Jim's arms.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:43 am

Alex smiled, "Relax, Jim, I'm just going to make sure our people are safe out there, and no you didn't interrupt." He gave a smile to Greer and an almost cowboy-esque nod to Jim, one that seemed to say "Ride 'er, cowboy."

He gave a slight laugh and then headed for the door, "Good night kids, don't do anything I wouldn't enjoy."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:48 am

He hadn't let go of Greer. But he nodded to Alex. "You gimme a call if ya need anythin'. Don't be tryin' ta be a hero with this guy. Ain't no shame in askin' for help, aight?" He kissed the top of Greer's head. "We'll get it sorted out. Then we can all rest easier."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:52 pm

"Stay safe Alex." looking back at him as he goes.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:46 pm

He still hadn't let go of the pretty little redhead. "Take care, Alex."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8