Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den

Go down 
+2
Greer Harrington
James McKay
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den Empty
PostSubject: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:29 pm

He pulled into the driveway silently.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Greer looked at Jim, "I am sorry." softly said.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:33 pm

He looked surprised. "What? Why are you sorry?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Alex arrived, parking beside Jim about two minutes behind him.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:34 pm

"I shouldn't of bothered you." looking down as her hands started to shake again. "I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:35 pm

Cass had remained silent for the ride, fidgeting with the chain around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Alex, after he'd parked, gently reached up and took Cass' hand into his around her necklace. "Cass, I'm here for you, you know that right?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:39 pm

He didn't get out of the car right away. He turned to Greer, and trapped her chin with his thumb and his forefinger. So that he could turn her head and look at him. "Hey. You ain't done anythin' wrong, darlin'. It's good that ya called me. Ain't nothin' ta be sorry for."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:42 pm

"I know. And you have no idea how much that means to me." She turned her face to look at him.

"But he told me to keep those I care about close. I'm not sure why. I feel like I should push everyone away in case it's a trap."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Alex shook his head, "Trap or not I'm not leaving you. Not until you tell me to get out of your life." He opened the door and stepped out before he moved around to open Cass' door for her.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Looking at him with a nod "I'd prefer you safe too and I'm nothing but trouble."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:08 pm

He shook his head. "Hush with talk like that. Sometimes we take risks. I'm well aware of what I'm gettin' myself into when I'm with you." He smiled and got out of the Jeep, walking to the passenger side to open the door for Greer. "An' I accept it fully, even if there's consequences."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:09 pm

And as Alex opened her door, Cass' phone rang. She looked at the caller ID with a slight sigh, turning herself in the seat and letting her feet hang out of the side of the truck.

"Hello, Marvin," she said softly. After a pause, she looked up at Alex with a surprised expression.

"No. Where were you visited?" Another pause, the whole time she didn't look away from Alex.

""I can't meet you there now. Give me a little bit and I'll call you back, alright? I promise, I will call you back."

Cass quickly hung up the phone.

"This guy is getting around," she finally said to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:16 pm

"I dont even know all the consequences Jim." getting put and following him.

"Oh take Alex up he's got the nicer place." with a chuckle as she pushes the other dog off of her that was trying to sit on her.

Last edited by Greer Harrington on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:16 pm

"Ok, So let met get this straight... He's visited You at home, Greer at the tower, and now Marvin? Who the hell is this guy? Is he one of us?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:17 pm

She shook her head. "His aura read mortal. He's alive and calm."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:17 pm

He waved a hand for Cassiel and Alex to follow him as he went to the door and unlocked it. "Doesn't matter," he said to Greer, opening the door and briefly wondering just how full his house was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:18 pm

"Hmm... Maybe a mage..."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:19 pm

He looked over his shoulder. "I don't wanna think about that!" Then he headed inside.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:20 pm

"Well, wouldn't that just be spiffy? More uninvited magic users in my apartment."

Cass slid out of the truck and shut the door, beginning to head Jim's direction as he waved the over.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:22 pm

"Sorry about invading your space." to Jim.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:24 pm

He braced for the impact that was the dogs welcoming him home, giving them plenty of pets as he laughed and shook his head. "If it was invadin', I wouldn't have offered ta let ya stay here."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:26 pm

"Good point." with a grin seeing the dogs.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:28 pm

The dogs gave Greer just as much attention. Which is to say that they jumped at her, begging for more petting. The Brujah held the door open for Alex and Cassiel, though. "All right. Help yaself ta anythin' in tha house. Imma go talk ta a deputy, an' be back shortly. Anybody need anythin' before I go or while I'm out?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Alex nodded as he closed the door. Then he caught up to Cass and put a comforting arm around her as he followed followed Jim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next