Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den

Go down 
+2
Greer Harrington
James McKay
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:20 am

Greer sighed at his choice of words "Alex you know you are known for saying that to many a girl." looking at him "But I am glad we can stay friends." with a soft laugh "I just want you to see if you and Cassie have a future." with an honest smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:23 am

"I'm surprised that four women in the last ten years is 'many a girl.' Unless there are vicious rumors floating around about me?" His tone was slightly playful, not accusing Greer, but there was a serious not to the question.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:29 am

"Well I'm just letting you know." with a soft laugh "Now if you'll excuse me I have a song to finish." with that she started to play a new song and she sung as well.

As he knew when she had a lot going on in her mind, music was a place for the energy to have an outlet.

(5:29:42 AM) "Guitar"(WOD Result: 6)
(5:29:54 AM) "singing"(WOD Result: 13)
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:48 am

Alex simply sat down on the sofa, content, at least for the moment, to watch over Greer and listen as she sang. However, even as he did, his mind couldn't help but turn to Cass as he continued to wonder if she was safe, if she was resting... he was worried.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:54 am

Greer looked up as she finished, watching Alex be miles away from here, and with that she just kept playing. Sometimes she sang, sometimes she just played, but she waited till something changed.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:39 pm

She sent an text, then looked at the answer and then just watched Alex. Unblinking, moving or speaking.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:32 am

Alex looked over at Greer, "You seem like something else is bothering you, beautiful. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:25 am

"Just waiting for the information ." with an impatient sigh.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:40 pm

"I hate to be a harpy but can you approve the young man for the funding? I was curious about if he cleared his check by you?" trying to find a topic to talk about.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:44 am

And that was when he strode back through the door. "F-M-L." That was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:01 pm

Greer looks at Jim with a grin, "What does that stand for?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:35 pm

He smiled. "Fuck my life. Point is, Sheriff's office is handling tha dude, but we might be stuck with him for a while."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:38 pm

She smiled back at him "Ok I can head home to un-fuck your life but before I go can I find out what's up?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:03 pm

He shook his head. "Ya ain't goin' anywhere. As for why my life is fucked, apparently tha dude is a fallen angel. So it's a demon, but he ain't necessarily bad, an' there ain't no real way ta get rid of him or kill him."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:07 pm

"So when do the hunters of such things head here and start to mistaken us for one of them?" she says wearily.

Then a soft smile and tone to Alex "If you've got no more questions your free."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:24 pm

He walked over to where she sat and crouched beside her. In front of her so that he could look her in the eye. "That ain't gonna happen. I ain't gonna let that happen."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:30 pm

She gently put a finger on his lips, "What it's the pattern is it not? And I'm one of the reason's it came here...."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Alex was completely forgotten. Apparently. He reached up and took her hand after kissing her finger. "Hush. He ain't gonna get you an' I ain't gonna let any hunters get ya, neither."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:22 pm

Greer leaned forward "I understand your point, but I'd rather not have you put in any danger due to me." touching her nose to his and looking him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:09 am

He rubbed his nose against hers. Then he smiled. "Ya say things like that, makes it hard for me ta be a big, strong, tough man. Let me be a knight for a little while, whatcha say ta that?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:10 am

She puts her hands up "Ok I'll let you take that roll as you wish." sticking her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:26 am

He grinned. Quick as a snake, his hand came up to trap her tongue. Not hard enough to hurt her. But at least she had agreed. "Good. But I gotta warn ya. I expect ya ta fawn over me an' look worried every time I go off inta battle. Oh, an' wear that cheerleader dress when I get back. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:27 am

She took her tongue back with a laugh "Deal." and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:27 am

And on that note, Alex stood up and stretched, "I'm gonna let you two love birds get some R&R in what ever fashion you choose. I'm gonna try and clear my head and figure out what to do with myself in the face of the un-killable demon-angel-thing."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:33 am

Before he leaves "I'm sorry Alex."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den   More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Happenings (Greer, Alex, Cassiel) - The Den
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next