Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:29 pm

"Perhaps" he smiled

"Which reminds me, are you really happy with my request for nudity? Truly if you are not comfortable with it, or don't want to do it around others I'm quite happy with you doing whatever makes you feel the most comfortable, ok"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:30 pm

"I'm with it, truly..." She grimaced. "You're acting strange tonight. I thought we'd already been through this?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:39 pm

"As long as you are content with it, that's what matters. No, Cass has... compassion Naomi, really she does. Even if she is a whore, she's got a stronger grip on her humanity than some mortals. Anyway she pulled a few guilt trips over you and how you live with me."

"But love, that's not why we are going out tonight. We are going out because you had a stressful moment, and you composed yourself well and I wanted to give you something special."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:41 pm

"So she's being manipulative, hmm?" She sat up, leaning against the door as she thought. "Are you at least going to call her on it? Sounds like to me she was trying to interfere."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:45 pm

"I might, or I might not. I think seeing you happy and well adjusted will do more than me calling her on it. And really I want you to do what makes you happy. More and more I realize that you are in fact a gem, and I did take you for granted and first and was even unduly cruel to you."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:49 pm

So... fucking... frustrating...

"Marvin..." She sighed. God she hated that bitch. "Let's just go home, please? You're not yourself."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:51 pm

"I've had some stresses, and Naomi believe it or not I do want to give you a night out. Just us."

He smiled at her and stroked her hair. "There are... things going on that you don't know about that are bothering me."

Demons and hunters and bitchy Nos oh my.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:09 pm

"Then let's get out and make those things bothering you disappear for a while. But if you keep going on about Cass, I promise you I will not be a happy camper. I don't like her. She's a total bitch."

At least she was honest.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:11 pm

"Fair enough love. I'll keep her away from you. Although I kinda like your toybox idea."

"Anyway, tell me about some outfits you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:16 pm

"I dare you to get her one," she smirked. "I bet she would fold up nicely..." A snicker.

"Hmm?" her mind was elsewhere. "Oh, clothes? What any normal girl likes, I suppose. I like shopping at Old Navy, Aeropostale... Abercrombie and Fitch, too. I'm a girl, I like to look like one."

Another snicker... "Toybox..." She really did like this idea. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:22 pm

"Mmm she's right. You are a vicious little Minx. I like" he grinned

"Ahh now pretend you are with a vampire with millions and millions of dollars. Now what kinds of clothes do you want? Because that's what we are going to do love. We are going to give you the chance to trip the light fantastic."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:36 pm

"I prefer dresses. Pink. All pink," she smiled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:39 pm

"Custom designed work for you love? And jewelry, what do you want? And think about the shoes too. Do you want something other than the Aston Martin to drive?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:49 pm

"No new car, I like the Aston," she stuck her tongue out at him. "Shoes have to match the wardrobe. Jewelry... I prefer gold. It goes with everything."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:04 pm

"You are going to be expensive aren't you love?" he laughed "Don't make me pull over and bite that sharp tongue of yours either" he smirked
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:07 pm

"Nah, I won't be expensive. Because it's easier without the clothing, you know. All it would take would be a couple of simple outfits. Nothing overboard. It's not like I need them."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:16 pm

"Oh hush. You have to go out sometime and that requires clothes. And I like taking you out. We'll get you lots of jewelry for around the house though. Accent that body of yours and show off what you have. Gold and what's a good gemstone for you?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:22 pm

"Pink topaz, Amethyst..." She really liked being a girl, that was for sure. "But if you get me a chihuahua, you're in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:27 pm

"Kick dogs make nice little snacks. Stick a couple in your pocket for a quick pick me up during the night" he laughed.

"Ok here's the place let's stop talking along these lines" he said as he pulled into the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4