Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Abagail
Elder
Abagail

Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:14 am

It had been a long day. Classes had seemed to drag, but that was maybe the alcohol. It's not like she wasn't used to drinking -- especially vodka -- but there were some things that didn't help a vodka-brain. One of those things happens to be complicated math courses.

Which was why she was knocking back two Tylenol with a glass of orange juice the next evening, sitting in a restaurant with a half-eaten piece of cherry pie in front of her. And said complicated math textbook open in front of her. Tapping her pen against the book as she tried -- unsuccessfully, I might add -- to re-read the page for the seventh time.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:17 am

The unusually modern looking Ventrue strolled in and sat down next to Abagail, and smiled.

"Best cure is a hair of the dog you know."
Back to top Go down
Abagail
Elder
Abagail

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:20 am

She looked startled, but only briefly. Then she grinned.

"I know. But they do not serve vodka here and the math makes my head hurt on good day. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:24 am

"I am doing well, thank you. Math is an unholy creation; best left to machines to work out. And I have both machines and vodka in plenty."
Back to top Go down
Abagail
Elder
Abagail

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:27 am

She laughed.

"If I drink tonight, it can be only one. I have anatomy class tomorrow and I actually like that one."

In other words: the sky was falling with all the fucks she did not give about the math.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:30 am

He looked down at the text book and smiled "While I am no mathematician, I am skillful enough. It is something any investor must be good with. Why don't you have that drink, and we can discuss anything but math, and we'll have Jarvis work up a proper teaching program that makes it palatable, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Abagail
Elder
Abagail

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:35 am

She laughed.

"I'll take the drink. But for the math, I will get it. I just need sleep and some time to not over-tax my poor brain. There is only so much room in there."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:39 am

"Excellent. I can offer you dinner as well if you wish. Raz0r is delighted by your company, I daresay even Jarvis likes you. Would you care for Kobe beef and lobster, or something else. I have Chilean Sea Bass too that I just picked up today."
Back to top Go down
Abagail
Elder
Abagail

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:11 am

She laughed.

"Anything you have is fine. I would be happy with burger, even."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:13 am

"We'll see what is in the refrigerator then" he said standing up and smiling. "Shall we? I drove my hot rod today"
Back to top Go down
Abagail
Elder
Abagail

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:17 am

Her brows rose as she stood up.

"Hot rod? For me to ride in?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:18 am

"Or..." he said with a mischievous smile while holding out the keys. "To drive. Let me worry about any problems with the police"
Back to top Go down
Abagail
Elder
Abagail

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:23 am

She laughed.

"I have to. I am not driver."

She picked up her bag, stuffing the math book inside of it, shaking her head.

"I should not drive. Not here."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:25 am

"Do you know how to drive, or just cannot in this country? Ah, how about I just drive in a fun fashion, and we'll work on getting you a driver's license, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Abagail
Elder
Abagail

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:34 am

She laughed.

"Not in this country. I can drive, just not here."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:35 am

He tossed her the keys and grinned "Get your things, and don't break the speed limit too hard"
Back to top Go down
Abagail
Elder
Abagail

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:38 am

She caught the keys easily and grinned.

"I cannot make that promise..."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:40 am

"Then don't wreck my ride" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Abagail
Elder
Abagail

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:41 am

She giggled.

"I make no promises, you know. Hey, I didn't catch your name."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:44 am

"It was on my card" he chuckled "Grant, Johnathon Grant."
Back to top Go down
Abagail
Elder
Abagail

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:45 am

She laughed.

"I did not look at card. I prefer people to speak to me."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:47 am

"My apologies" he smiled "So you like driving fast automobiles?"
Back to top Go down
Abagail
Elder
Abagail

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:51 am

She stared at him.

"Doesn't everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:54 am

"Strangely, not everyone. It is an unusual affliction. You know, am I thinking about hot rodding a semi truck even."
Back to top Go down
Abagail
Elder
Abagail

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:00 pm

She tilted her head and her face scrunched up in confusion.

"How the hell does someone do that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven   Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Two (Open) - Johnathon's Haven
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next