Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:31 am

"Oh you did? How delightful. She's a charmer isn't she? "
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:35 am

Cass stood, ignoring Marvin's comment for the moment. She knew that look. She knew that attitude. She stepped close to the naked ghoul, still with a soft expression, but when she spoke, she was speaking to Marvin.

"Marvin, would you be so kind as to go and retrieve my digital camera from my truck?" She tossed him the keys without looking. "You may have to dig around in the bed a little. But it's in a black bag under one of the cardboard boxes near the door."

Her eyes never left Naomi.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:41 am

She idly wondered if the request was supposed to scare her. Because it didn't. Though... if things did get out of hand, she would enjoy watching Marvin fly off the handle. Let's see where this is going.

Naomi simply smirked cockily.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:43 am

He caught the keys deftly. "Mmm and why is that?"

Oh look an impending cat fight
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:44 am

"Because I asked so sweetly and I did have a few things to show you," she looked at Marvin still with a soft expression.

"Please?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:45 am

Naomi looked at Marvin, still smirking.

"Yes, my love, it's rude to keep a lady waiting..."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:05 am

Right yeah. Nobody hurt anyone. " with that he went outside
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:07 am

As soon as Marvin was outside she shook her head to Naomi and came within a few short inches of her.

"I didn't come here to encroach. I'm sorry if you feel threatened by me. It's not my intent to... um...Steal from you. Is that what you think I am doing here? Stealing?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:09 am

"Oh no, a whore like you would never do that, would she?" Naomi's anger was rising. The normally timid girl did not like Cass... not one bit.

"Would it kill you to keep your manicured paws off of him?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:12 am

Ouch... Cass sighed and took into account that she was blood bound to him.

"You don't want me to touch him, that's fine. I understand and respect that. But Marvin is going to do what he wants. You're going to have to find a way to deal with that. He's the one with the control here, whether you like it or not. Closeness between him and someone else is inevitable. Trust me, there are a lot of worse things he could do with you watching. I have no doubt that he cares for you, though, in his own way."

She paused, looking Naomi over.

"Wouldn't you be more comfortable in some clothes? Can I help you with anything?" She was speaking as gently as possible to the frazzled ghoul. Really, it was not her intent to start anything. Merely head something off at the pass.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:13 am

"He prefers me this way," she said cooly, letting the rest of her words sink in. But in reality, they just made her angrier.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:14 am

"He prefers it, huh?" She shook her head again. "You call me a whore but... look at you... He treats you like one. Is that the way you want to be treated?" Still gently said... Cass was still not pleased with the treatment of this person-- paraded around this house to God knows who. If it was her, she would be most unpleased.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:16 am

Marvin quietly stood in the doorway with the camera, invisible and watching the exchange
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:18 am

Okay, that was it. Whether it was the insult to Marvin or being told she was treated like a whore didn't matter to Naomi. She was pissed off as it was.

For a moment she simply smiled as she stared at Cass. And then without warning, her hand flew into the air-- the one with her new ring and bracelet.

SMACK! THWACK!

Twice Naomi struck the Toreador before Cass had time to react.

"Now, I feel better..."

Naomi simply turned and walked back into her office, simply not caring about the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:20 am

"Ah fuck " Marvin became visible and rushed next to Cass.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:21 am

((I rolled all 1's... Toreador FAIL))

Ouch, double ouch. She didn't expect Naomi to react quite like that. And the rings fucking hurt like a bitch. Cass held her hand to her now very unpretty face and took a step back, wiping a bit of blood from her nose and the corner of her mouth on her hand without saying a word. But she whimpered a little.

She shook her head as Naomi walked away. That's what she got for poking a hornet's nest. She looked at Marvin and again shook her head.

"Yeah, she's a charmer alright..."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:27 am

"Cass, I'm sorry are you ok? Do you need some blood? Really she's adorable just a wee bit jealous. "
He sighed "do you want to punish her?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:31 am

"No, I'm fine," she shook her head, ripping the bottom of her shirt to use as a make shift handkerchief. By the sound of it, she seemed more disappointed than angry... maybe that was the pain. Why did that damn girl have to hit her in the face? What a mess.

She took a step back and grabbed her bag.

"I don't want to punish her. And maybe you shouldn't either. She doesn't get it, Marvin. Have you given her any reason to believe that you would abandon her at the drop of the hat or did you really find the most insecure person on the planet? Either way, if there's room for some compassion in her training, I'd say throw it in the mix. Or you'll wind up with a warped, violent little minx on your hands. She needs nurturing."

God, that hurt. She was still seeing stars.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:45 am

"I've told her I treasure her. But yes, I will ramp up the nurturing. And the poor thing is insecure in some ways. Any thoughts on what might help? You being female and all?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:48 am

"Put some clothes on her?" She shook her head. "Take her to dinner? Dancing? Treat her like a girl likes to be treated. Give her an activity or something. But if you keep treating her like a sexual object, of course it will make her insecure when others are around."

She shook her head again as she walked toward the door and threw Marvin a glance over her shoulder, the cloth still at her face.

"And Marvin... A collar? She's not a dog."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:51 am

"Insecure people don't strike vampires in the face. She has been told she can wear clothes anytime she wishes. Either way, I'll take her out tonight. She's earned it just putting up with me "
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:56 am

"Insecure, desperate people do all sorts of things they wouldn't normally do otherwise. Your lineage should make you quite aware of that. Take her out, buy her some flowers.... something. And then you can yell at me about all this later, alright? This was my fault. Please don't punish her."

She gave a smile, half hidden by the now bloodied piece of tank top. Who knew the ghoul would be pretty decent at rearranging a face?

"I'd kiss you but... well... You have a good night, Marvin. Oh... and I lied. Didn't have anything on the camera to show you."

She crossed the thresh hold of the doorway and began the quick walk to her truck.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:00 am

"I won't punish her Cass " he assured her as she left.

Marvin walked into Naomi's office and put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "You did nothing wrong dearest one. Get dressed and let's go out to dinner. Best place in town. "
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:02 am

"I know I didn't do anything wrong. She deserved it," she said softly. The edge of attitude she had slowly fading. It had been since she heard the door close.

"Best place? Is there a dress code?"

She stood, touching his hand softly as she made her way to her closet.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:08 am

"Umm best cocktail dress? And then I'm going to take you to a designer I know and get you some clothes made just for you. He's a torreador just like Cass and his designs are incredible. He's quite gay though so if he flirts with me, don't get upset please "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next