Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven Empty
PostSubject: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:34 am

It was a couple of hours later that Cass' truck came to a stop and parked outside Marvin's place. After all, she did promise him she'd stop by for a bit. She got out of the truck and slipped her keys into the pocket of her jeans and mentally cursed herself for not having another shirt other than her slightly revealing tank top with her. Oh well, wouldn't matter to much anyway.

She went up to the door and knocked on it, standing with her hands in her back pockets, her eyes slightly downward, looking at the doorknob.

"It's Cass-- you home?"

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:44 am

Marvin opened the door with a smile

"Hey Cass, come in and make yourself comfortable"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:49 am

She returned Marvin's smile as she moved forward into the house, touching her hand to his cheek.

"If I get too comfortable, I won't leave," she winked. She took her hand away as made her way inside, waiting for him to close the door to join her.

"Sorry about the cemetery earlier. Ciara has a tendency to bit a little skittish. I haven't talked to her in over a month and I didn't want to add another month to that. So what have you been up to, handsome?"

She slipped her shoes from her feet and found a spot on the couch to lounge as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:55 am

"Ah I see. What makes her so skittish? Eh I'm sure I made a great impression on her" he laughed

"Me? I haven't been doing much. Learning demonology and the like. Getting the ghoul settled in. She's a real sweetheart, in her office right now doing her thing. Mmmm she's liable to piss you off actually. If she doesn't get jealous and try and hit you over the head with a wine bottle that is."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:59 am

"I've known a lot of skittish kindred that really don't need a reason," she smiled to him, leaning back with her hands behind her head as she listened to him.

"Busy little worker bee, then, huh? And I seriously don't your ghoul could piss me off."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:04 am

"Ah well that's a plus. Naomi is a real sweetheart, if you want to meet her, I can go get her if you like. But what is new in Cass land? Didn't have much of a chance to talk the other night"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:08 am

"Jack and shit is new with me, to be honest. Keeping to myself. And as I have no real need to meet her, I think it may be best to leave her be. I would hate to interrupt."

She smiled just as sweetly, pulling her legs up onto the couch comfortably.

"Haven't really been out much. Anything new and exciting happening in our little club?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:13 am

Marvin let his gaze move over her briefly in appreciation of her form and how well she looked on his couch "Well, no strange things have shown up, no Tremere have made weird noises, no visions, nightmares or strange beings from another dimension have appeared. So yeah. Too quiet if you ask me. That's why I'm getting ready to study spirits and demons I guess."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:15 am

"Sounds like that kind of study is right up your alley." She shrugged lightly. "Better you than me, I suppose. Are you going to be so busy with your nose in ancient manuscripts and tomes that you disappear for a while? I certainly hope not. Sounds boring," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:17 am

"Oh no, I can always pop up for a bit of fun now and then" he grinned

"Which reminds me, need to have you over sometime for a warding. And there might be fun to follow depending on how things go."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:18 am

"Huh?" Cass looked generally confused. "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:24 am

"Sheriff said she'll ward this place. I need the people I want allowed in to be here when she does it. You, Charlie, Naomi and Mercy.... you haven't met her she's family."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:27 am

"Ah..." She nodded. "You tell Charlie yet? Or is that why you swung by the other night? Well... among other things, I'm sure," she smiled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:35 am

"Yes, I told him too. One reason I came by. The other was to spoil the damned cat rotten, which I accomplished. If I had known you were there I would have brought more gifts. Spoiling the both of you rotten and hearing you both purr would have been quite fun."

A lingering smile formed on his face "Damn that was quite the overload you two gave me though. Too bad Charlie is so touchy about teeth"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:37 am

"Can you blame him? It's just not everybody's cup of tea," she said softly. "I'd say you did well spoiling him though. He likes being spoiled. And you got something out of it, too, so... It was a wiin/win."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:42 am

"No I can't blame him, and yes we all got something out of it. And you, how do you like to be spoiled Cass? "
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:46 am

She gave a soft chuckle as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Usually, I'm the one doing the spoiling. So it's an unfair question."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:48 am

"I see, well one night then I will have to spoil you. I'm getting quite good at it with Charlie, time to see if it carries over to you. What do you think then? Soft sheets, velvet covers, candlelight, the screams of.... ahh nevermind that was the movie I saw last night"

"Seriously think about it, what you would like someone else to do to you, instead of you doing to them. I've a few ideas myself" he winked
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:50 am

"I will, I'll think about it and get back to you. Just... don't make me do a lot of thinking right now. I'd rather shut my brain off for a while, if it's all the same to you," she smiled lazily.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:58 am

Marvin walked over and brushed his lips over Cass'

"Brain shut off. That's fine. I'll come up with a few ideas myself then"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:02 am

She grinned widely. "You do that and keep me posted, sugar." She leaned in to press a sweet kiss to his lips, hands on either side of his cheeks as her tongue ran the length of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:06 am

Naomi had held the bell between her fingers as she slipped out of her office. She'd heard the knock and that voice... That annoyingly feminine, hotter-than-thou voice. Her expression did not indicate just how livid she was.

But she had very quietly crept out and stood leaned against the wall from Marvin... and... her... Watching with a bit of a restrained scowl.

She cleared her throat.

"Can I get you anything, Marvin?" She looked at Cassiel. "Madame..." came out a bit more growly than she intended.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:25 am

"Hey Naomi " Marvin smiled and slipped an arm around her waist before warmly kissing her.

"This is Cass, one of the first friends I made in town. Cass, this is Naomi. I told you she was adorable "
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:28 am

Cass sank back onto the couch, studying the girl carefully but with soft eyes.

"We met briefly before... Very briefly," she said to Marvin carefully.

"Naomi, it is very nice to meet you," she attempted to smile at the girl but was sure it would come off pretentious no matter what she did.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:30 am

Naomi accepted the kiss, but was a bit hesitant. After all... his lips were just on that woman... whore... whatever the adjective you wanted to use. She continued to eye Cass with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Charmed, I'm sure," she nearly hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next