Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:11 am

"Well... You're not gay, right? So... I think I'm safe," she said with a hint of a smile. She pulled a light pink dress off of a hanger. It was rather conservative by the looks of it. She slipped it on and stood, bringing her blond hair over her shoulder.

"Zip me, please?" She asked, turning her back to him.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:19 am

Marvin zipped Naomi's dress and undid her collar replacing it with a fine gold chain he'd gotten a while back but not yet gifted to the girl
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:22 am

She blinked and looked at the chain, twiddling it in her fingers. "Thank you... but... the collar...?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:26 am

"You don't have to love. " he said drawing her close and looking into her eyes before kissing her and lightly sinking his fangs into her lips
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:43 am

Oh... that was so nice... Naomi sighed against his lips and simply fell into his arms. Really, when that happens, what else was a girl to do?
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:51 am

After a moment he licked the wound closed "remember Naomi, you are the most important woman in my life. "
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:53 am

No hint of guilt or remorse. She simply smiled. "I know I am. I always will be, right?"

She kissed his nose happily. Really, all that happened in the living room? Surely it had just been imagined...
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:55 am

"For eternity love. "
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:57 am

She gave a happy smile and kissed his lips again before scooting him out of the room. "Go get dressed," she beamed. "I'll meet you at the car."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Marvin smiled happily and returned in a tuxedo a few minutes later.

"You driving Naomi? Tonight is all you and for you. "
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:13 pm

"The lady never drives herself," she winked. "Besides, it's nearly impossible to drive in heels," she said as she slipped on a pair that matched her dress. In the time he was gone, she was able to put on a light bit of make-up and run a brush through her hair. She then held out her hand to him.

"Are we ready to go, Marvin? I can't wait to see where you take me," still with a beaming smile.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:16 pm

Marvin chuckled and started the Corvette, idling the engine with a rumble.

"Need to know what you want first dear. "
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:25 pm

"In terms of...? Food, I take it? I want shellfish." Yeah, that definitely sounded tasty.

And Naomi had kept the ring and bracelet on. There would be time to give it a thorough look over later.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:29 pm

"Shellfish ok. We can do that. And take some wet wipes from the glovebox please and wipe the blood from your bracelet. "

He started driving towards downtown in search of a good seafood place.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:34 pm

She hesitated, inwardly she was proud of herself and that pride showed through with the blood on the jewelry. But... Marvin told her too.

She took the wipes from the glove box and used one to get the blood off. There wasn't much. But the little chunk of now gooey decaying skin made her chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:45 pm

"I'm proud of you Naomi. But it's not a good idea to hit vampires ok love. Don't do it again unless my well being is at risk. I've a few play things and Cass is one, as is Charlie. And you are welcome to play with others, or join me. "
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:53 pm

"She provoked me..." She said coldly. "But, that's fine. As you wish."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:56 pm

"I heard it all. But only fight in self defense or if I'm in danger. And you know what we call cass' clan? Toreawhores. There is a reason for that. So don't worry about it love. I'll make sure she won't provoke you again. "
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:04 pm

"Well, then... I guess I was right. She is a whore. Her whole family must be, too." She snorted.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:13 pm

"More or less. Some are more picky than others, but yeah. And please keep this conversation to yourself. I actually like Cass as a person as well as a play thing. But I love you as a person and a partner " he said putting an arm around the ghoul and rubbing her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:17 pm

"Whore's generally do make good playthings. Isn't that what they're for?" She snickered and curled up next to him for a cuddle.

"You could always get her a toy box... Somewhere to keep her when she's not being.. used..."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Marvin blinked and then roared with laughter at her words. "Oh you are priceless love. Here is a hint about toys like Cass or Charlie. Sometimes they are useful for things, and they go home at night when you are done using them. They put themselves away. Now you haven't met mercy, she's an old friend and also family. Be nice to her and she will do very nice things to you. Can you make an effort for family? Because I think you two will have a lot of fun. "
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:15 pm

"I should be able to handle that..." Though she was curious as to what kinds of things he meant by that.

Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:08 pm

"Thank you Naomi. Thst means a lot to me. Mercy, well she gives adult themed parties for a living. Of the kinky sorts. "
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:54 pm

"Oh, well... in that case, maybe she could give me some good advice," she smiled sweetly to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven   As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Promised... (open) - Marvin's Haven
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next