Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:49 am

To be fair, it wasn't all that out of place. Other than the fact that it didn't belong in his bathroom. Much less inside his shower.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:20 am

He frowned. Aside from owning a basic set of silverware such as a bachelor might have around for the odd visits from mortals, he didn't own anything like this one.

Staring at the spoon, he attempted to see if he could see how it fit into the greater pattern of things.
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:48 am

The tapping on the front door was probably one he recognized by now, the teenager Caitiff leaning her shoulder against the wall while slowly bobbing her head to the music currently pouring out of her headphones. Assuming one could really call it music.

It had become a bit of a habit really, dropping by Marvin's place, but then again, it looked better to have the lowly Caitiff visiting the Malkavian than the other way around, now didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:53 am

Damnit, that broke his concentration. Oh well, the spoon would still be there when he got back.

Putting on his robe, he went and opened the door for Oz.

"Impeccable timing Lestrad... err Oz. Come on in, I was just studying a spoon someone left in my shower."
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:58 am

The teenager pulled the headphones off with an arched eyebrow at the Malkavian. She'd come to expect a fair deal of weirdness from his Clan, but spoons in showers was a new one. And something that made oh so little sense.

"What? Some of the cleaning staff playing with your OCD?" she smirked as she moved past him and into the building.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:03 am

"I don't keep cleaning staff. Too much of a risk. I was about to try and pull a vision out of the damned thing when you knocked. I'm cranky, and I haven't had a cup of coffee since the 70's. Don't mind me."
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:09 am

Oz shrugged her shoulders, kicking off her shoes as she got inside.
"Sounds like a fun hobby" she commented. "Though if you're that cranky might I suggest feeding someone a bag of coffee beans before you bite them?" the teen turned around, motioning for him to take the lead in case he wanted to return to his spoon studies.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:12 am

"I've been known to feed around Starbucks. But no mostly I don't like stepping into a shower and finding silverware that isn't mine. Too much weirdness about town lately. Blood soaked towel, corn husk doll, worms, moths, flashlights where they don't belong. Radios. Someone or something is fucking with people. I'm about ready to just fly back to London and hide for a few months."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:20 pm

Marvin's phone began beeping with a text...
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:23 pm

he retrieved it off his kitchen table, and began exchanging a series of texts with Cass, frowning more and more as they went on.

Finally he sat the phone down and looked at Oz.

"Come Watson, the game is afoot." then he looked at his bathrobe. "Right after I change my clothes. Be right back. Make yourself more at home. There is cow blood in the fridge."

He went into his bedroom and started to change
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:03 am

"Mm, yum, cow blood..." the Caitiff cringed, though none the less ended up rummaging around the fridge while he got changed. Might as well have a taste.
Yeah, it was yuck, seemed to remember that much really.

"Friggin' Watson.." she muttered to herself, closing the fridge again. "At least I'm not the violin playing bum.."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:11 am

"I heard that" he said as he came out, buttoning the top two buttons of his shirt. "I can't play the violin anyway. You want to drive?"
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:18 am

"In a country where they drive on the wrong side of the road?" she arched an eyebrow and shrugged her shoulders with that same nonchalant attitude as always. "Why not. Been a while" she snapped her fingers as if expecting him to throw her the keys, she had, after all, skated there.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:21 am

"They are next to you" he said pointing to a key rack. "And there is nothing wrong with how Americans drive. It's a good thing I found an Aston Martin that has the steering wheel in a normal place before I came out here."
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:23 am

A lazy sideways glance and the Ashton Martin keys were picked up.
"Nice" she had to admit. At least he had taste.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:25 am

He smiled "Yes, although I may sell it and get a '62 Corvette. I haven't decided."

he followed her out to the convertible and got into the passenger seat, while calling Cass.

He frowned when he heard the reply, and then turned to Oz.

"Hang on. My pet torrie is indisposed and distressed. But she's with Victor Morton, so what is the worst that can happen? I'm gonna go scoop up that spoon and take it to the sheriff."
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:35 am

"I barely ever drive" she got into the driver's seat after having thrown the computer bag and skateboard in the trunk. "It makes for one less thing that can be used to track me. And getting a cab isn't all that bad"

She turned the key and brought the engine to life after having adjusted the seat and rear view mirror due to her somewhat shorter stature.
"So" she pulled out of the driveway. "Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:46 am

"Gimme a sec" he said getting out and going back into the house.

he came back shortly with the spoon inside a plastic bag. He'd been careful not to touch it.

"The Regency, gonna see our hawt ass sheriff."
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:03 am

"Lovely" she could think of better places to be. But, the Regency it was.
The car pulled out onto the road and disappeared in the direction of a certain hawt ass Sheriff's office.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:10 am

"You don't have to come you know." he chuckled. "Or you can figure folks will decide you've finally lost it running with the Malkies. They won't know what to think. Friends with Brujah and Malk. That makes you either untouchable or too damned weird for most to care."

https://crimsonmasque.rpg-board.net/t2100-eat-me-continued#76187
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:12 am

"Either works just fine with me" said Oz, who really couldn't care less about people's perception of her as long as it remained in the "don't care, don't want to care, stay way" area of general attitudes.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:21 am

"You make such a good sidekick Oz. I'm getting quite the collection here. A caitiff sidekick, a pet Torrie. Now I just need a Brujah bouncer and a Gangrel guard dog. Oh, and a Ventrue banker, and a Tremere love slave. Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:28 am

"Yeah well, you fucking call me side kick and mean it I'll personally see to it that your house is rearranged two inches to the left, with a single damn spoon in the shower, while having you incarcerated in plexiglass so that you can spend eternity enjoying the view"
It would probably have been a better punishment than cutting off any limbs.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:31 am

He laughed

"Hey, you are the evil genius, I'm just a genius. I got a gang tattoo once, and it was 333. Half evil."
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:44 am

"Now that" she made a right turn. "Is just damn lame"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven   Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eat Me (open) - Marvin's Haven
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: