Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:57 pm

The King in Yellow leans and looks the book over slowly.

"I read a tale once where an elf convinced a cruel despot to crawl inside a book. This magic won't bind or harm me, I trust...?"
Back to top Go down
AST Smith
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:28 pm

She laughed.

"Knowledge is always dangerous, my King of the Swamp. No one had to trick him into crawling inside of that musty old tomb, he had planned on finding out what was inside it from the start. How tales get twisted over the centuries."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:35 pm

The King in Yellow nodded slowly. "You will note that you have avoided the question. Quite cleverly, I might add. Will this book harm me?"
Back to top Go down
AST Smith
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:40 pm

"Does knowing how to remove your own eye make it so?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:49 pm

"The knowledge, not necessarily, no. But a compulsion to do so most certainly would."
Back to top Go down
AST Smith
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:40 pm

"Well there is no such compulsion in this book."

She smiles.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:11 pm

He looks at her slowly before nodding and taking the book.

"Very well. Thank you..." he regards the book and turns it over in his hands a few times before cracking it open.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:00 am

The King in Yellow flips through it for a few moments before closing it and setting it in his lap.

"Most pleasing. Thank you for this gift, honored guest. Now, would you be so kind as to release my property from her slumber?"
Back to top Go down
AST Smith
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:39 pm

"As you wish," she smiles, stands, claps her hands above her head, and disappears. With her vanishing act, Greer stirs to wakefulness.

"Have fun with her, I know I did," the voice trails off.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Greer starts to stir, slowly opening her eyes and looking around.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:07 pm

The King in Yellow pulls Greer into his lap as you would a kitten and strokes her head absently as she slowly rouses.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:28 pm

She looks up at him, with a furrowed brow and eyes showing concern.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:25 pm

"You said I was safe here..." very softly said.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:38 pm

The King in Yellow nods, "You are safe here." He states simply.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:40 pm

"No no no no...." shaking her head softly no and noticing the white strand, looking to him "why did you do so to me?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:41 pm

The King in Yellow looks down at her and tilts his head slightly.

"I'm sorry, pet; what's the problem? Are you... unwell?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:43 pm

she goes to move from him, confused how she wound up here from there, and where was Nana or was that father.. but touching her temple and looks to him "I do not understand why?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:48 pm

The King in Yellow ponders just ripping the memories from her again, instead he leans in and locks eyes with her.

"You are fine, pet. You are intensely happy and pleased to be here. You wish to reward my good care of you with submissive, sexual favors." he says softly before leaning back and regarding her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:49 pm

She meets his stare, then blinks, then nods to his words, easing back into his lap, curling up again, and looking at him waiting for her orders.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:53 pm

The King in Yellow begins petting her again and chuckles quietly. That was better. For a moment, he sits still, then he adjusts his belt and allows his robe to fall open.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:56 pm

She leans into his touch, when he stills, then opens his robe, she looks up at him expectantly "Yes Papi?" with her bright green eyes, so very young look, and a look that says she wants to please only him.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:03 pm

The King in Yellow cups her cheek and taps her nose with a long finger. That look was exactly what he wanted of her.

"Do you remember your lessons on how best to please papi, my pet?" long fingers slip into his robe and gently begin to stroke until he slowly starts to grow.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:07 pm

"Si Papi." her hand joining his if he lets her, as she slides to be kneeling before him and waiting for his next instructions.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:12 pm

The King in Yellow moves his hand and allows her to work his flesh slowly. He leans back, scooting himself closer to her.

"Good, pet. Very good," he sighs contently. Long fingers pet the top of her head before hooking into her lockets of hair and gently leading her lips towards him.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:24 pm

It the flow to what is desired, wanted, and she easily complies. Very skilled at what he likes, how much she can take at one time of him, and she begins taking him into her mouth. Her hands still skillfully doing as he prefers, working him more and more till he is fully in her mouth, and she continues to pleasure him. A low humming he can feel while she works on pleasing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3