Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living in twilight - Gilded Cage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:02 pm

"Do they sparkle?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:06 pm

"Some do." with a rich laugh "But it involves make up and glitter." starts humming "Peacock" by Katy Perry.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:13 pm

He laughed

"Do they get as angsty as this?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Greer looked up at him "VERY much so..." she stares off for a moment and with a soft airy voice "You'd never believe the things jealous has made others do that I've seen......"
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:19 pm

"So you see why me and Ra'idah want to have fun with this?" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:20 pm

"Yes I do, and I will help but I don't know what shirt I should wear I feel like EMO in glitter fits." with a grin at him.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:27 pm

"We'll get you one with the whole cast on it. It will be special."

"I might get full emo makeup and black nail polish. Ra'idah said she would do the same if I did."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:29 pm

"I am glad you seem to have made such good friends here. I hope not to screw that up for you." she says genuinely.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:33 pm

He looked her square in the face

"Greer, you aren't going to screw anything up for me. Ok. It bothers me that you think so little of yourself sometimes, when I know that isn't true."

He smiled warmly

"You have an amazing talent, and you are a delightful person. And you aren't going to screw things up for me. Ok. Just be Greer. And if anyone, I mean anyone gives you problems, let me know. I'll help you, and that doesn't always mean Brujah fists and throwing people through walls."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:37 pm

She looked at him "Sam things change, we change even though many like to think they don't, and well... I got horrible stage fright for awhile there so it colors my views. And people here are oddly nuts and yet fun." shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:40 pm

"I know we change. I just want you to know I believe in you, and will be there for you. I can be something of a rock for both of us if you need it."

He hugged her gently as he spoke. "You'll get back on your feet. And yes, this place is oddly nuts. Even the disgusting nazi tremere can be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living in twilight - Gilded Cage
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3