Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living in twilight - Gilded Cage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

Living in twilight - Gilded Cage Empty
PostSubject: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Sam knocked on Greer's door, a big grin on his face.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Greer peeks out the door, sees Sam and smiles "Come on in." she is wearing a halter top, worn low rider jeans, and barefoot. Her hair is tossed up, no make up on, and she looks now about 15ish.

"What's up with you this eve?"
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:35 pm

He came inside and gave her a brief hug.

"Oh not much. Got something I want to bounce off you though" he said with a twinkle in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:36 pm

Greer gave him a slow cat swallowed the canary look "What?" he was far to happy to want to "just bounce" it off her.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:49 pm

"Well..." he grinned

"Mind you, this is sanctioned by the Sheriff. I've already started building some special bombs and everything, and we need you in on it."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Greer looks so confused at him "Why me?"
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:57 pm

"Because when the bombs go off, we will need someone like you."

Then he started laughing

"They are glitter bombs. And we are going to make Elysium into a Twilight fan fest. We're gonna be wearing Twilight shirts, maybe some emo makeup, and there will be glitter bombs and glitter guns. It will be so much fucking fun. I'm in, Ra'idah is in, I think Ren is in, and Ra'idah says she can even get The Prince in. You gotta join us Greer. It will be hilarious."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Greer blinked at him, the obvious confusion in her face, and a long long pause "You need me to do what in this plan of fun?"
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 pm

He laughed again

"I just need to you show up, and wear a Twilight t shirt. And umm maybe help me with my emo makeup. But I'm not doing that unless Ra'idah does it too, and she might. It's gonna be a silly party Greer. A bunch of real life vampires making fun of the stupidest vampire franchise ever. And sooo much fun. You in?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:04 pm

'I'll help you." she said flatly. It was obvious she had no clue what he was talking about or what he was planning on doing.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:14 pm

"You ok Greer? It's just a silly gag we are pulling, you don't have to join in if you don't want."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:16 pm

"I don't get the reference or why it's funny." looking at him hopefully "I will play too but it's kind of hard when you don't get the joke. Trust me I am usually the one laughing last because I didn't get the joke."

Tossing a pillow at him.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:21 pm

He caught the pillow with a smirk, and tossed it back, all in a blur of Brujah speed.

"Ahh, I forgot. You've been distracted. Well, it's a series of books made into movies about Vampires. But really hokey and cheesy vampires. Very shallow, very emo, daywalkers even. And they like sparkle in the sunlight, and get all weird. It's quite horrifying really. We can watch the movies, but you'll want to hurt me afterwards. Trust me, the first time I saw one, I went home and shot myself. Repeatedly."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:26 pm

"Day walkers? Glitters and shooting yourself." shakes head "Ok now I have to find the source of such." with a smile at him. "Sorry I have no refreshements, thanks for my Valentine's gift and we spent your money wisely." with a grin at him "But I don't think you want a lingerie show."

She laughs "but I did get some throw pillows, and things to make the place more homey. Ilsa insisted."
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:34 pm

He laughed

"Throw pillows are not for throwing, leastwise not at Brujah who make their reputation on their ability to launch projectiles"

"And you are welcome. I hope you maxed out the card I gave her. And thank you for your gift. I laughed my ass off."

"As for Twilight, we can watch it, or cue it up on Netflix if you have it. But I warn you, it is painful to behold."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:37 pm

"Netflix? And yes I spent most of the card, but not enough to get the car but we did try. She got me this cool leather outfit, want to see it?" with a teasing smile at him. "I just really don't know where I am ever going to wear it around here. Far too many gentlemen." with an obvious private joke laugh.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:41 pm

"I can get you a car if you want."

Then he blinked

"Ilsa got you into leather? Oh my. That must have been a hell of a shopping trip."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Greer looked at him "Then that means I have to learn how to drive, and well I am still catching up on light reading." pointing to a huge stack in the corner "Ilsa recommend them as my "catch up" reading for bieng so out of it in Berlin. Is this twinkle light in there?"
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:47 pm

"Twilight, Greer. The horrifying thing is called Twilight. And no, I don't think she'd do that to you."

"I can teach you to drive you know. All the way up to an 18 wheeler."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Looking at him with big green eyes, "But Sam I don't wanna learn just yet. Then I don't have an excuse to bug you." and the far far to honeyed voice.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:54 pm

He pondered that a bit

"And the way you get distracted by the music sometimes, perhaps it's best. I don't mind being your driver. Call me anytime. If I can't one of the ghouls will."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:56 pm

"You act like I get lost walking down the street Sam, I am not that bad...." looking at him "Ok I don't walk the streets that often but you get what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:03 am

He snickered

"No, you aren't that bad. But one accident is all it takes, and at best there is no breach. Or there is and it's cleaned up. Worst case involves a pile of ashes that once was Greer, and one very angry Brujah looking for the other driver involved."

He sighed.

"I know. I'm over protective, paranoid, and worried. There, spared you the trouble."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:05 am

With a radiantly happy smile at him, she moved over to him, and gave him a huge hug. "See all's better now."
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:15 am

"Although you would be easier to keep track of in a dustbuster you know" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living in twilight - Gilded Cage
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next