Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After hours... - Gilded Cage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

After hours... - Gilded Cage Empty
PostSubject: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:49 am

Greer left the door unlocked while she went to change out of  her work clothes.  She hated the smell of alcohol swabs but they had been necessary this eve.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:55 am

She had been home for around 10 minutes when the knock on her door came.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:57 am

A few moments "It's open." came from the back.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:59 am

The door opened. He stuck his head in. "Hey darlin." Then he stepped inside and shut the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:01 am

"Hey" walking down the hall in comfy clothes and a towel holding her wet hair. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:02 am

He smiled. "I'm all right." He stepped close. Planted a kiss on her cheek. "How was work?" So cozy.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:04 am

She laughs "Work like?" hugging him and on tip toes kisses his cheek back. 'I hate the smell of alcohol swabs and well yeah... she uses a lot of them.'
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:09 am

He laughed. "She's a doctor darlin. 'Course she does."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:11 am

"I know but I really hate smelling like it." wrinkling up her nose "So I got rid of the smell." Cracking her neck, the what looks like silver and gold necklace still on as usual. "You staying over?" asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am

He tilted his head. "Ya want me to?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:15 am

"Yes, maybe you can be a good luck charm." more said to herself and then smiling up at him. "I'm being rude, but I've not got a thing to offer, but a piano, oh my guitar and well me" with as soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:17 am

He brushed a hand over her head and hair. "Ya know better. You're all I need. Bad day darlin?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:19 am

Leaning into his touch, "Bad weekend. Bad dreams and" holding a finger up to him "Frustrated about Sam." shaking her head "Bloody fool." under her breath.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:21 am

He frowned. "I'm sorry ya happen ta be all stressed darlin."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:25 am

Shaking her head "I don't think the nightmares are his doing, but he's convinced his "boogie man" was going to jump me too and I am fine." Shaking her head "but no more of that" hugging him again.

Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:26 am

His arms wrapped around her waist. "Boogeyman?" Hugged her close and kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:28 am

"His uber foe since WW 2 - Himmler..." staying there it was a happy place. Looking up at him, kissing him softly and a slow smile "I think I finally got all the glitter out of the bathroom and the bedroom."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:41 am

He picked her up. Then he grinned. "Really? Thought that'd take a year at least." Then he kissed her slowly. "I don't think ya have much ta worry 'bout. Himmler's Tremere, right?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:46 am

Wrapping her arms around his neck "Yes, and I've had I think ok dealings with the Scourge." wrinkling her nose up again then kisses him again, then wraps her legs around his waist and rubs noses. "But that's it."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:48 am

He kissed her again. "An' ya can make people feel things with ya voice, right?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:50 am

"Yes I can, plus whisper to those I know from anywhere, sway one to like me a bit and take a punch or two." looking at him more carefully than before.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:53 am

He shrugged. "So if he shows up make him scared of ya."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:55 am

"Something like that...." biting her tongue then kisses him instead. "Don't see a mirror.." with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:56 am

He laughed. "It's in tha Jeep." He shook his head. "I mean it though. If he shows up make him scared."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:58 am

"It doesn't work like that Jim. But I've got" a touch of sarcasm "Presence and can try that way." Then as if hearing him "Really, you've got the mirror?" with a melodic laugh hugs him again and rubs noses. "You going to install it this eve?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After hours... - Gilded Cage
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next