Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage Empty
PostSubject: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 am

On the 18th floor or the Rourke International building, Alex waited for the arrival of James McKay, Brujah Primogen and a man he generally considered a friend. Renee had been given the Brujah's description and his manner of dress and instructed simply to let him up, that Alex would meet him. And so, for the moment, Alex waited anxiously.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:03 am

When he arrived, Charlie in tow, he took the stairs three at a time. Anxious, he was.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:17 am

Alex led the way and keyed into her apartment, "I was starting to wonder if you got stuck in traffic. Who's the kid?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:23 am

"Charlie, Alex. Alex, Charlie. Charlie is Sam's kid." He seemed to bounce on the balls of his feet. "Sorry 'bout this, Alex. Fact is, I plan ta stay here until I hear from her again."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:28 am

Alex got a brief nod of the head trom the androgynous youth whose expression seemed to be completely neutral for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:34 am

"I didn't know Sam had a childe. That being said, I generally have this whole big thing about Kindred in these apartments, but, seeing as how you're usually on the up and up and somehow I think you've got your heart set on periwinkle wallpaper, I won't say no."

Alex stepped into the apartment and took a seat in one of the comfortable chairs in the living room.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:36 am

He lifted a brow as Alex spoke. "Tell ya what. I'll flip ya for it." But he didn't pause. He was taking inventory - looking around the entire apartment for the small redhead that had brought him here so many times.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:38 am

"Rai has her musical compositions, the things that she had poured so much of herself into. She was going to try and scry her. I don't know how much luck she's had though."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:40 am

He paused at the entrance to the kitchen. "Wasn't Ra'idah she spoke to."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:46 am

"No, but I figured I'd ask her to see if she could get a fix on Greer. Kimberly had a vision, for what ever reason, it was about me saving Greer. I just don't know how and it's frustrating the hell out of me. That's when I went to Rai."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:29 am

He was looking in closets. Yes, he was looking - literally - everywhere for Greer, any place she might be hiding. Checking cabinets and closets alike. "I don't think she likes tha Sheriff much. It was me she whispered to." He leaned his head back and called out, just in case. "I can't find ya if I don't know where ta look for ya!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:32 am

Alex stopped for just a moment then stood up beginning to look around in the places the McKay hadn't yet checked, "What exactly are you looking for here, Mckay. She left on the 18th of May, she hasn't been back yet."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:34 am

He ran a hand through his hair. "I ain't got any idea. I've been hearin' her. Usually it's nonsense. Songs, little kid songs. But earlier, I heard her again. She said 'tryin'. I ain't got any clue what that means, but it's the first coherent thing I've heard from her in a while. An' no, I ain't lost my mind. She's done this Daughter thing before. Talkin' in my ear without bein' around."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:36 am

"Wait, what? What children songs, McKay?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:37 am

He looked confused. "Lullabies in Spanish. Nothin' special."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:51 am

"Maybe not to you or I, but to her they might have been. What lullabies?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:55 am

He closed his eyes for a moment. "Domingo, lunes, martes, miércoles, jueves, viernes, sábado, es el fin. Domingo, lunes, martes, miércoles, jueves, viernes, sábado, es el fin." He sang quietly to the Gangrel.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:00 am

"Did she ever talk about having a routine, some place or group of places she went on any given day of the week?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:02 am

He just lofted a brow. "No."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:04 am

"She didn't talk about any place that she'd go on various days of the week? No place that she really felt safe or comfortable on say a saturday when she was younger?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:23 am

He shook his head. "No."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:49 am

Meanwhile the youth, seemingly just wandered around with a calm relaxed pace. His hands still tucked in his pockets as he'd stop and look at things every once in a while, leaving the talking to the two other men. His steel blue eyes though revealed that he was in fact anything but idle or disinterested. The alert look suggesting that maybe he too was looking for something.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:10 pm

"Hmmmm" Alex continued to look, though specifically he was looking for things that would seem out of place, any clue that might have given him insight to where Greer might have gone, what might have happened.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Being that he spent so much time in her apartment anyway, he would likely notice things out of place a bit more. So he continued to look.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Seemingly wandering by chance, the youth stopped and lingered in the bedroom as his gaze fell on a picture by the bed. He tilted his head to the side, gazed at it for a moment and then reached out to pick it up with a slender hand.
So, that's what she looked like...

Charlie brushed his thumb lightly across the picture and the two figures in it. Sam...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage   Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sing Freedom Part III: Guilded Cage (McKay) - Gilded Cage
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: