Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living in twilight - Gilded Cage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:17 am

Playfully punching his arm (ooh that didn't eve tickle) "I want to meet Scion can you do so?" curiously asked.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:21 am

"Huh, whah? I felt a mosquito or something on my arm."

"Umm Scion. Ahh that might not be safe you know. He's a good guy. The evil twin that lives inside of him and got out recently that can mimic who he is... not so good. And there really is no way of knowing, at least without having a magic user or something weird on hand."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:23 am

"Ok, as you wish." with a shrug "It was just another name Alex mentioned of people he trusts. I just wanted to put a face with the name."
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:27 am

"You been seeing Alex?" he said with a smirk

"Scion is good people, but the last time I met with him, I took a chance, and the time before that, I had the Sheriff vet him, and I was about a twitch away from drawing down on him if he didn't pass the smell test. If we can be sure it's him I'd love to introduce you to him. And yeah, I trust him as well, as long as I know it's him."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:30 am

She nods "Very well and yes just saw him one time." with a shrug at Sam.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:40 am

"What do you think of him? He's a good man, but I think clumsy with the ladies. Not that I'm much better, but he lets his passion and deep emotions show a lot."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:45 am

Greer smiled at Sam, started to say something then stops "Alex is a very sweet and nice gentleman. I think we will have some very interesting discussion in the future."
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:48 am

"Yes he is. You two should get along quite well."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:50 am

Greer gave a low sexy laugh "Oh Sam you are so sweet." hugging him again "And safe. So I should practice my piece of music - do you want to stay or go?" with an amused tone.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:53 am

"I am not safe. Since I've been in town I've been attacked by sharks, Heinrich Himmler, blown through a church window when Victor Morton exploded into flames, been involved in a demon hunt, attacked three Sabbat with an AK-47 in Miami so I could rescue one of our own with amnesia, all the while standing watch over yet another project, and most recently been used by Hunters to help deliver a message to an Ancient Tzmisce. So if that is safe, you got a different meaning for the word than I do" he laughed

"And yes, I would love to hear you play. I always do."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:57 am

A rich laughter sounds from her, turning towards him she does a frontal flash, a quick glint of metal and then says "I didn't say boring, I said safe with me, a whole different thing."

Moving the bench, she starts to play a number of modern tunes interwoven by her playing and humming her ethereal vocal additions.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:58 am

"Yes, I knew that is what you meant. But I'm also suggesting I'm not always the safest person to be around" he chuckled

"Nice piercings."

He found a comfortable spot on the couch, and let himself get lost in her music.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:01 pm

She finished the song, turning towards him suddenly, "Should trouble be found or should I stay safe this eve?" with a wicked smile at him. "Could go find that damn movie so you can explain this Twinkle thing to me better."
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:05 pm

"Twilight."

Then he grinned again

"I brought it with me, just in case."

He tossed her a DVD.

"Let's watch. You can hurt me during the movie however you wish."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Greer started looking around for something to play it in. "I didn't ask for a Television set, will it work on my lap top?" walking back to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:11 pm

"Yes, Greer, it will. I am having a big screen TV and entertainment center sent her for you now you know. Best speakers possible."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:18 pm

She stops, turns looking at him "Really?" turning skipping to him and no fear of falling bounces on him with a huge hug.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:21 pm

He looked a bit confused for a moment as he embraced her

"Well yeah. Why wouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:24 pm

"Because I dont' think of such things." with a smile at him "And you do. Plus you said I could hurt you when the movie gets really bad. No one ever offers to let me hurt them." with a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:27 pm

"Well, you can try hurting me" he smirked

"And besides, if you don't do it, I probably will. It's that... horrifying. Sparkly angsty teenaged looking vampires chasing hollow vapid high school girls around, and getting all weird about it. And one of them according to the story was made a vampire in the late 1910's. Hah. Wuss. I would have made a man out of that sparkly ass limp wristed mother fucker. Put him in my army, see how much he sparkles."

Then he laughed

"I hate this movie. Let's watch it."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:29 pm

"YOU brought it, you want me to wear a T shirt to join your and the Sheriff's prank, so YOU can sit for it. And are you sure it isn't just a watered down version of most courts." then puts her hand in front of her mouth with a wide eye 'Did I just say that?'
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:42 pm

He roared with laughter

"I think it might be. Have I told you I love you so much Greer?"

He put the offending DVD into the laptop and settled back to watch the horrors that would soon assault his eyeballs and brain.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Greer beamed at him, leaning on him, she watched the "horror" he brought her. She was silent for a bit, she hit his arm (yeah like that hurt) then with an even tone to her voice "It's a Toreadore movie. You should of told me, see Boy likes Boys, I mean girls and wants the one girl that doesn't want him, and it's complicated but the more she says No......" shaking her head "No really each clan has their own "thing"." with a grin at him.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:55 pm

He laughed

"Yeah, it is a bunch of torries. "

he tweaked her nose as he said that

"You hang out with Torries though"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:57 pm

She laughed "All the time. They usually appreciate my music and well that gives me more places to practice." shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living in twilight - Gilded Cage   Living in twilight - Gilded Cage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living in twilight - Gilded Cage
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next