Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage Empty
PostSubject: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:27 am

Looking in Greer is playing on the piano, her coat cast aside, her hair falling down, and she is fully lost in the music.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:36 am

Alex gently tapped the door, allowing it to open just a bit more. He stood there simply listening to the music, watching Greer play.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:39 am

If she heard his tap, it didn't show as she continued play, and starting to harmonize with the music in her own way her voice weaved in and out as if it had always been part of the piece.

((3:38:58 AM) "Singing"(WOD Result: 6))
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:58 am

There was something about the music, the way her voice seemed to weave with the notes of the piano, the way it harmonized, that held Alex, not letting him go and he simply continued to stand in awe as the music filled the halls around him.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:01 am

She finished the last season, sat back, shook her head softly, and took off the scarf she was wearing. Cracking her neck slowly she bobbed her head to a song that was not playing anywhere else but her mind.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:12 am

He decided to exhibit some measure of tact as he softly cleared his throat.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:14 am

She paused, then slowly turned around, and if she could blush she'd be bright red. "Hi" with a shy wave at him. A beautiful necklace was around her throat, she tucked a strand back behind her ear, and looked like a person just caught in a moment of personal intimacy.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:18 am

"Hi." For a moment, it seemed like he might have felt a little bit awkward, but the billionaire playboy in him recovered quickly.

"I didn't mean to pry, I just... you left your door open and I heard you playing."

There was a momentary pause.

"It was beautiful." There might have been some other connotation to that phrase, but it was hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:20 am

Her face lit up at his words "Thank you, and I am so sorry. I just wanted to play in the worst way. Did I interrupt your version of blowing off steam?" looking at his attire.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:28 am

Alex shook his head with a warm smile, "No, you didn't interrupt anything, Greer. And me blowing off steam... well that comes in two ways, neither of which is really appropriate for me to talk about..."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:31 am

She looks at him carefully "So blowing things up or .... " with a shrug "Anything you'd like to talk about or not talk about?" taking her hair the rest of the way down. It fit her youthful looks and her green eyes watched him carefully. "I am a good sounding board really."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:44 am

His onyx colored eyes caught hers for just a moment and there was a flash of something... primal there.

"I don't blow thing up. I have claws and I'm very, very skilled with them. As far as that other way... Well, let's just say I'm more alive than most other vampires. Beyond that, I at least pretend to be a gentleman." At that last bit, Alex couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:46 am

She laughed softly "Sorry but the wars I am use to being fought involve things being blown up and not hand to hand. " looking him up and down "More primal?" with a slow sexy smile and a soft shake of her head. "Well you're song is quite intense in it's own way and if you weren't pretending to be a gentlemen what would you say?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:57 am

Alex's smile seemed to morph into a seductive smirk, "My dear, any war can be fought hand to hand if your good enough."

There was a momentary pause as his dark eyes seemed to take in all of her form, from the way her hair fell, now that he could see it down, to the way the light caught her striking green eyes, to her pale flesh. In that moment he heightened his senses and seemed to take a deep breath, inhaling through his nose as he tried to catch the scent of any perfume or incense she might have about her.

That same darkly seductive smirk never wavered, "I would tell you that the other way is indeed primal, and most certainly... carnal. But that's if I were any less of a gentleman."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:01 am

The place smelled of fresh paint, but faintly a soft hint of amber incense from her, and with a slow sexy grin back "Such a pity your such a gentleman." looking him back up "Do you wish to stay while I play the piano or stay for more conversation?" watching him curiously.

(6:26:40 PM) "piano"(WOD Result: 4)
(6:26:51 PM) "Singing"(WOD Result: 5)

Last edited by Greer Harrington on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:22 am

Alex moved like a predator, well muscled and sleek like a large cat. His eyes took in the form of her curves as he took a few steps towards her, that seductive grin still playing across his lips.

"Why don't we go for a third option; I'll stay for the company, and leave it to the lady's choice. Sound like a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:02 am

She shook her head, "Very well. You may as well have a seat." with a soft laugh "I hate choices but since you insist." she turned back towards the piano and looked over her shoulder at him "Any requests?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Alex took a seat on the sofa, stretching his legs out in front of him and crossing them at the ankle. He smiled to her, his dark eyes watching her, not with malice, but with a kind of genuine curiosity.

"You seem to be most amazing when you play what you feel. Surprise me."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:23 pm

She smiles at him, turns starting to play, a song of passion and her vocals again intertwine. It has odd almost disharmony that blends to a melodic flow.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Alex closed his eyes and leaned his head back. In his mind he could see her form gently moving with the music, the haunting sound that was like harmonious discord. Notes crawled like a thousand tiny creatures over his flesh, even as the music, something separate from the individual notes seemed to wash over him, freeing his mind for the moment like some massive wave.

And behind the seductive smile, behind closed eyes, he reveled in that sensation that was somehow both alien and comforting.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:40 pm

the pure pleasure in her performing is easy to feel, if not interrupted she will stay lost to the music and she will do so all night.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Slowly, almost reluctantly, after she'd been playing for a while, Alex stood and crossed the room to her. His movements were cautious, deliberate. His hands slipped under her hair and came to rest on her shoulders.

"Greer," he whispered, trying, reluctantly, to pull her from her trance.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Pulling from the music, she stops and looks at him. Her eyes still lost in focus, with a sigh "Sorry what did you say?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:18 pm

"I have to go, Greer. If I don't I'm going to end up staying the day here and that might lead to rumors... or other things." He almost sounded reluctant.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:26 pm

She nodded in understanding, even though it was obvious she wasn't fully here, then her voice sublimely says "I'd still like that dinner and discussion of your muses." pulling her knees to her chest, softly humming and looking at or was that through him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage   In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the moment of playing..... - Gilded Cage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next