Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Five Weeks (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 10:40 pm

She pulled out a card from her desk drawer.

"My wedding planner. She's awesome and will make sure you get what you want."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 10:46 pm

"Mortal or supernatural?" he said while pocketing the card.

"And should I do a modern tux, a retro 30's tux, or pull out the really stylish Civil War era formal wear? "
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 10:49 pm

She smiled.

"Mortal. Rosalee is her name and she's amazing. I say go for a modern tux. Leaving the past in the past for a brighter future."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 10:51 pm

"Thanks, I'll give her a call. Yeah, I'll get a modern tux, and I think buy a new car. Something super low key, yet reasonable. I mean we have the SUV, but something else even."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 10:55 pm

She smiled.

"There you go."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 10:56 pm

Victor sighed "I need a best man... it's a tossup between you or the Count. And it would be priceless to see him squirm."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 10:58 pm

She chuckled.

"My boobs are too big to be your best man. Ask Jamie."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:01 pm

"He'd agree that they are too big."

"I actually should ask the Count. He's family, and a decent person once you get past the gruff exterior. My sire and I... we get along but not well. He got bitter when I didn't get to Stalingrad fast enough to pull his sire out of where he'd gone to sleep. As if it was my fault I had two of the largest armies on the planet warring right there..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:06 pm

She laughed.

"No, you goof. If the Count ddclines, ask Jamie. He'll be too flattered to say no, even if he hates the idea."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:07 pm

Victor giggled. "Best man to a Ventrue. I can hear him cursing and scowling a mile away."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:10 pm

She shrugged.

"He was a sourpuss all through my wedding. Said it was stupid to marry a Mage - Alex Rourke gave me a ration of shit, too. Pissed off, God Alex was mad."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:12 pm

"Pfffttt... Rourke. He tries too hard. A building with his name on it? He's like the Donald Trump of Gangrel. Thinks a suit, a fancy name and some investment in weapons design investment puts him in the big leagues. Honestly, if he dropped the front he'd probably be really likeable. That city gangrel in a suit routine just doesn't work well."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:15 pm

She laughed softly.

"Alex is wonderful, when he isn't being an insufferable ass. He's still mad at me for tricking him."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:16 pm

"How did you trick him?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:22 pm

She smiled again.

"I got taken by a very old Tzimisce who wanted to make me like he was. The Tremere allowed it, because they wanted to see what he - and I - would do. So he turned me into this leggy blonde and told me to make sure no one knew it was me. Considering what he did to me, I didn't want anyone to realize...they would have been slaughtered. At any rate, Alex fell for the leggy blonde pretty hard and I had to keep that appearance up for a while. So we slept together - exactly once - because he was starting to put it together that it was actually me. Griselda would never sleep with him, you see, and he stopped trying to dig. Saved his ass, but he never really forgave me for it."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:24 pm

"So he got ass to save his ass, and he's angry that he got something he'd never normally get, rather than just enjoy what he had?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:28 pm

She nodded.

"He claims that it's because he looks at me like a sister. Which is fair, but he didn't look at the blonde like a sister. Part of me can't help but wonder if what he's actually mad about is that he saw a side of me he hasn't seen before and as a result, kinda still wanted it."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:29 pm

"See, I look at you like this buxom tiny redhead who could kill me with the blink of an eye, but has a weird thing for fine chocolate and overly pretentious modern cars, and I don't have these problems."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:32 pm

She smiled gently.

"But you don't spend your time wishing you could fuck me."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:33 pm

"There has been like ten minutes of those thoughts in the last few years, tops. And none since Miyu and I got back together."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 1:25 am

She laughed.

"Was I any good? In your head?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 11:08 am

"Dunno. I just idly wondered what you'd look like naked... although you've given enough flashes of that, and then idly wondered what it would be like to do a Tremere, and then went back to work. I'm not an actively sexual being unless I have good cause. I do enjoy looking at a pretty figure though, and can do so without wanting to screw it six ways until sundown."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 1:07 pm

She laughed softly.

"I'm offended that you didn't think I was amazing in bed."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 1:08 pm

Victor laughed "Sorry, you never figured that deep in my fantasies. I am fairly proper, even in my debauched thinking."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 1:30 pm

She laughed.

"I suppose that's fair."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five Weeks (open)
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next