Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tune up (open) - CJ's Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

Tune up (open) - CJ's Den Empty
PostSubject: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:23 am

Quiet evening, warm evening even, with barely enough of a breeze to make it comfortable to work outside.

Chris was currently sitting on the ground outside of the warehouse working on the bike with a bunch of his tool laid out on the ground around him and a few disassembled pieces neatly placed onto a piece of clean cloth to keep any dirt or dust sticking to them.
Casually dressed as usual, the jeans were a bit torn an stained with oil, the white t-shirt also now with a few oil stains on it but hey, who cared? If you were going to work on an engine you were going to get dirty one way or another.

So for now? He seemed lost in his work, humming quietly under his breath.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:33 am

Hood up over her head, the girl made her way through the streets. The hood was attached to a coat which nearly brushed the ground, though it was left open to reveal a tightly laced leather corset, short, tight skirt that hugged the curves of her hips, black shiny boots that came up to her thighs, and had heels nearly 7 inches tall.

A tilt of her head as she saw the man, a hint of recognition in the dark emerald eyes that peered out from behind the hood.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:36 am

He picked up on the sound of footsteps, the sound of heels across asphalt to be more precise, which had him looking up and then briefly... pausing as his eyes fell on Bella's form. Both form and clothing actually as those heels could have anyone wonder how the heck it was possible to walk on stilts like that without breaking your ankles.
And he stared, for a few moments he stared before catching himself and snapping out of it with an apologetic smile across his lips.

Sheesh...
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:40 am

"Hey, stranger.." She spoke, seduction and promises, both good and bad, lingered in her tone, bringing it breathy and low. An amused smirk spread across dark red lips as she watched him look her over, glancing down the street both ways for anyone who might be nearby.

"Long time no see.."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:42 am

She wasn't the only one who suddenly felt the need to throw a brief look around as he pushed himself up onto his feet, wiping his hands on a rag.
"Who? Me?" Chris said with a hint of a chuckle as he arched an eyebrow at her, the British accent fairly distinct even in those two words.
"I'm sorry, have we met?" he smiled taking a step towards her.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:05 am

Very obviously her eyes drifted down his body, then back up, lingering in all the inappropriate places before she locked eyes with him again. "Perhaps.. perhaps in another life." She extended a hand, a seductive smile spreading across her lips. "Bella Maurice, Mr..?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:24 am

Okay... Still, he was polite, so he stepped up to her and, wiping his hands an extra time to make sure they were actually clean before reaching out to take her hand.
"Cohen" he said. "But most people call me CJ or Chris"

He had a firm handshake, his hands slightly rough from work, but still gentle.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:26 am

Her handshake, however, was firm and commanding.

"Nice to meet you, Chris." She gave a slight nod. "I apologize for any confusion, you look very much like a man I once knew.." The last word lingered a bit, the emotions behind it suggesting there was so much more to that story.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:34 am

"Eh, alright" he said with a hint of a chuckle as he pulled his hand back. He'd been gentle with the handshake but had found himself a bit surprised by hers. Still, he kept eye contact as he continued to smile.
"Well, I don't think that's me because I would've remembered you"
Seriously.
No way he would've forgotten her.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:40 pm

"Ah, with the memories I have of your doppelganger, I promise you that you would not have forgotten." A dark smile spread across her lips. The emotion behind her eyes could have either said, I'm going to fuck you, or I'm going to eat you.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Okay, so he liked strong women but there was something distinctly unsettling about this one, even if she was smoking hot.
"I'll.." he paused for a moment though still smiled as he gave her a light nod of his head. "I'll take your word for it" Chris chuckled. "As you see though" the man threw his arms out in a lighthearted gesture. "I'm no one special I'm afraid. Just a guy tuning his bike"
And apparently getting eyed by ice cold chicks in 7inch heels.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:41 pm

She glanced at the bike, head tilted to one side. A grin of excitement crossed her lips, "Lovely - you're a fan of motorcycles, then?" Three steps forward, and she ran a gentle hand over the backseat of the bike.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:43 pm

The bike, a slightly older looking, but perfectly kept Harley, was in fact Chris' pride and joy and he was always careful about looking after it.

"Ah yeah, can't help it" he smiled, moving to the side so she could walk around and check out the bike if she wished. Part of it still on the ground spread out across those clean sheets of fabric he'd put down, so unfortunately he wouldn't be able to offer her a test drive.
"There's something about a Harley that's simply... classic" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:55 pm

"It's lovely.. machines are wonderful things." She spoke as if she were talking about another person, or a gift from the gods. "Human beings are just machines, you know - just of a different sort."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:57 pm

"Yeah, I guess so" he said with a light shrug of his shoulders while watching her every move, though surprisingly enough not in a lewd way. She was... strange, very strange and very attractive and difficult not to look at. "Kind of what my last medic said, though I personally prefer fixing up machines to humans. They're a lot more forgiving"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:19 pm

"But," She retorted in an oddly light-hearted way, "Humans are easier to kill."

Before waiting for a response to that she stood, moving up to him and running a fingertip gently down the front of his chest. "Why don't we head inside, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Ooookay, freaky lady with issues. Got it.
"Uh, I'm not sure that's a good idea" Chris said, trying and probably failing a little at what was suppose to be a polite smile because the frown just didn't want to go away. He lifted a hand to take hers, to move it away from his chest.
"My place is a mess and so darling" okay so fuck being polite. "are you by the sound of it"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:28 pm

She gazed up at him from under thick lashes, a predator's gaze, one of a snake ready to lunge at any moment. "Messes aren't always a bad thing, handsome."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:31 pm

What was he thinking... uh... whatever it was it seemed to simply disappear from his mind as his expression turned softer. The frown disappearing as he gazed into those beautiful, predatory eyes of hers. The hand that was resting on hers stopping, no longer meaning to pull it away but rather lingering there. His skin warm in contrast to her cold.
"Sometimes..." he found himself muttering as if a bit dazed.
Really, the Malkavian's presence was more than enough to entrance him.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:04 pm

She batted her eyelashes at him, drawing her lower lip in to bite it coyly. "Now, I'll ask you again.. would you like to take me inside?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:09 pm

What a stupid question.
"Yes..." one hand drifted around her waist. Chris unable to take his eyes off of her. "I'd like that very much..." after all, how could he not?

He smiled and moved to walk inside with her, seemingly having forgotten all about his bike and the tools which were left outside with little care. Even when he reached the door, he kept one arm around her, not forcefully, but keeping her at his side as he pushed the door open and stepped into the warehouse that, at the moment, only really housed his apartment. His rather sparsely furnished and open apartment.

Single man. Bachelor's den. It was kind of obvious.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:12 pm

The second his door closed, she pulled him in front of her and grasped the front of his shirt. Her body pressed between the door and his own body, she writhed against him, glancing up at him dangerously. "What are you thinking right now..?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:16 pm

He liked strong women, even if the predator currently pressing her body against his was more than just strong. She was dangerous, even in his current state of mind he realized that.

"I'm..." he seemed to hesitate, though not for long, his mind wasn't really willing to let him as he moved half a step to push her back against the door with a bit more pressure. "Thinking I shouldn't be moving so fast..." but his body wasn't agreeing it would seem. Hard to be in agreement with such a statement when he had someone like Bella writhing against him.

Chris leaned in, resting a hand on the wall next to her head while moving the other arm around her waist.
"You're dangerous..."
Still not blind to that. Though caring? He wasn't so sure he cared.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:20 pm

Her tongue brushed against her teeth as she smirked up at him, her fingers moving up to brush against his jaw. "So fast..?" She questioned, feigning a small bit of hurt. Lovely eyes gazed up at him, a strange mix of threat and begging held in their green depths.

"We could do something else, if you want.."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:23 pm

Chris was a nice guy, really he was. Most of the time anyways, which meant that even if his body was currently trying to rally a riot against his head, he was still trying to be nice.

He swallowed, hard, though didn't move. Didn't push harder against her, though he didn't pull away either.
"What do you want to do...?" the soldier asked in a low husky voice, still unable to take his eyes off hers. Those dangerous, predatory eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tune up (open) - CJ's Den   Tune up (open) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tune up (open) - CJ's Den
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next