Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Five Weeks (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:42 pm

She shook her head.

"No, I just have to pull up the big girl panties."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:44 pm

"So who's taken Joseph's Accounting? And for that matter, who is going to teach him the sorcery that is his birthright?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:49 pm

She shrugged.

"No idea. He hasn't told me anything."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:50 pm

"So how is Vlad taking this? Or other Tzmisce?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:53 pm

"Vlad has a new ghoul, he doesn't care."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:55 pm

"Well that is something I suppose..."

"So now what? This is going to take time to even start seeing you recover, plus there is Joseph to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:57 pm

She sighed and shrugged.

"You talk to him. He won't talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:01 am

"Ok... in a way, I can't blame him. "

"She was actually going to teach me Koldunic sorcery too... I wonder if I can get Vlad to do it now. However, that is largely immaterial at the moment, as I consider the problems you and Joseph have to be more important than my personal projects."

Look. See. He'd learned not to be selfish. Or as selfish. Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:03 am

She stood up from behind her desk and went to a bookshelf. She perused it for a few minutes, thwn pulled three books off of the shelf, throwing them on the desk in front of him.

"Her debts are mine now. Hope you like to read."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:07 am

Victor took the books and then looked at Griselda.

"Thanks... tell me something. Ordinarily how selfless is your father?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:09 am

She thought about that.

"Depends on who and what. Somebody he cares about? Completely. Someone he barely knows? Not at all, why?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:13 am

Victor sighed.

"So when I asked Victoria about teaching me sorcery, she sold it as a demon fighting tool. Which, even Miyu conceded when fully trained I would have more power than she would, unless she called on God's power. Victoria wanted Audrina on her 21st birthday in trade. I told her I could not make that decision alone, and went home and told Miyu and Joseph."

"Understand a very long time ago I swore off ever trading one person to achieve other ends. Patton's death was the last one I ever orchestrated to manipulate political events... well no, there was some stuff after 9-11 in Afghanistan, but that was more like manipulating radical terrorists to kill each other. So we discussed it. I was not in favor of the idea much. Long story short a consensus was reached and I nearly frenzied because I was not at all happy. I have to wonder now if Joseph wanted her embrace knowing that you'd kill her for it."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:18 am

She thought about it.

"No. He had no way to know. Killing Kindred is a big no-no and he knows that I play by the rules."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:20 am

"Well, it was a thought. "

Victor looked ashamed of himself for a moment. "I had planned to ghoul her after she reached adulthood and eventually train her to be Ventrue. Although since Victoria's debts are yours, so are what is owed her... unless you wish to renegotiate."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:21 am

Her eyes grew wide.

"Do not give that girl Kindred blood!"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:22 am

Victor looked a little surprised.

"And do you want to tell me why?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:22 am

"She's fae! The banality will kill her."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:23 am

Victor just facepalmed

"And when was anyone going to bother telling me any of this?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:24 am

"I thought you knew! We told Dad at the wedding!"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:28 am

Victor growled.

"No. I didn't know. He never told me. And I don't think Miyu or I bothered to look at her aura, which was something of a mistake I see. We were a little too focused on the poor lost and abused orphan. Now, just pray tell what am I supposed to do with a Fae in my house? Her personally, she's a great kid. I was actually a little relieved at Victoria's death keeping her from her. But now... now what? And do we get to sit down and have the 'so Miyu, Victor, Daddy Joseph and sister Griselda are vampires, and you are a Fae, and the lovely lady who runs my hotel is a werewolf... talk?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:29 am

She shook her head.

"Not until her change happens. She has to go through her Shattering, then you can tell her."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:31 am

Victor looked at the three books in his lap and sighed. "I'm gonna need more books. And a tame Fae if you got one. Or if there is such a thing. "

He shook his head and sighed. "A Ventrue sorcerer in training, a fiance who channels the power of God and hangs out with archangels, a werewolf on my payroll and a fae for an adopted daughter... I should have stayed in London."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:33 am

"You forgot the half-Tremere, half-Tzimisce bestie with a Mage husband. I am a little hurt."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:35 am

"One. You said you couldn't feel any emotion. Two, I wasn't quite sure where we stood after this whole Joseph-Victoria thing."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:40 am

"I kinda want to kick your shin," she said both truthfully and helpfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five Weeks (open)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next