Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:26 pm

Demons, one one but two, late night girl scouts, a dead receptionists and out of the blue suicidal security guards. Oh, and did he mention the breakdown after the mind rape and the Gangrel knowing about his little secret? No, he probably hadn't.

There was a knock on the door.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Marvin stood outside the door with a vacant look on his face.

Ooc go ahead like you asked
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Slender, but surprisingly strong hands reached out and latched onto the collar of his shirt as the youth pushed him inside and quickly shoved him up against the closest wall. A simple rip, enough to force the top half of his shirt open, was done to allow the Brujah access to the side of his neck where he bit down hard.
There was no fangs though, the youth arching his back to move his body up against that of the other man as he continued to hold onto his shirt while allowing his lips to briefly break from the Malkavian's skin as he let up the bite.
There was something almost desperate to his body language.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:41 pm

Marvin smacked Charlie on the head "bad Kitty! Bad! Bad Kitty! No bite! Also while I enjoy rough foreplay, let's not do it with my thousand dollar saville row shirt eh?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:12 pm

It seemed to break whatever spell had been cast on the youth as he stopped. The desperation seemed to vanish ftom his body language as he slipped his hands away from the man and pulled back, seemingly about to leave by the looks of things.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:14 pm

The Malkavian shook his head. "Nyet". It was like one of the only Russian words he remembered.

"You don't get to show up here doing a poor impersonation of crazy and then just walk out. Come in, sit down and tell me what in the name of all that is unholy is bugging you. Something tells me you need advice from a madman, because you are almost one yourself."

Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:20 pm

"I don't need advice... I need a break" he stopped and looked up at him. "I don't want words. I just want a little time were I can simply forget, not care. I just want..." Charlie reached out to touch a gentle hand to the man's cheek, brushing his thumb across his lower lip for a moment before shaking his head as he looked away and pulled his hand back.
"I'm not a kid. I know what clears my mind. But if you don't want me that's fine" he said with an oddly neutral tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Marvin smiled warmly and took off the remains of his shirt. "Come on in and make yourself at home, while I go change into something less torn and formal. "

Inside the Malkavain's home was as Charlie had always seen it, except there was also now a framed picture of Steve Jobs draped in black cloth with two burning candles in front of it. The whole appearance was somewhat... weird.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:30 pm

"I don't want words Marvin" he shook his head. "Forget it.. bad idea"
Charlie threw a hand up, and tucked the other in the pocket of his jeans.
He couldn't deal with neat, correct, tidy and logical when all he really craved was the distraction of someone else.
"I'll see you around"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:32 pm

"I'm not offering words. I'm offering you a place just to sit and get away from it all. Lay on the couch, close your eyes and I'll put on some music if you want. Just relax and know you are someplace different ok? Also you owe me a new shirt."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:35 pm

"I'll get you one.." he muttered, though he didn't turn around, instead his footsteps started in the direction of the car. And he'd actually thought, of all people, the Malkavian would be the right person to go to?
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Marvin sighed and gripped Charlie's shoulder.

"You aren't rigged to handle the madness Charlie. What you see here is a home designed to give someone a safe comfortable place away from their inner turmoil and insanity. Now if it can keep me sane it can keep you sane. You came here because you needed an expert's help. So go curl up in a ball somewhere and come find me when you are ready to talk. Otherwise you can sleep here."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:48 pm

The youth turned to look at him when Marvin gripped his shoulder, offering him a weak and rather brief smile.
"I just needed to be fucked" came the blunt, honest answer. "Half an hour of meaningless bliss to get me away from everything. I think I'll go find something to beat up instead. Usually works just as well" he shrugged his shoulder to free it from Marvin's grip so he could leave.
"Dont sweat it. Come tomorrow I'll be my usual charming self" he smirked and shrugged his shoulders as if really, it was no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Stupid Brujah. All emo and uptight one moment and calm the next.

"Let me guess... you got visited by the demon too? You don't handle weird well do you? Sane people never do."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:52 pm

A lazy wave of his hand was all the Malkavian got as Charlie headed out.
"Take care Marvin" he sounded... well actually he just sounded like Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:57 pm

Marvin still didn't let go of the Brujah.

Instead he pulled her inside, closed the door and buried his fangs into her neck.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:44 am

Charlie tensed. Every fiber in his body wanting to fight back.
Normally, someone biting without his permission would find themselves with their innards all over their hands. But in this case?

He grit his teeth, eyes closed tight as his mind fought his body until suddenly, as a thin line of blood eased from the corner if his mouth, taking the tension and trembling with it and allowing his pale lips to part in a soft moan of pleasure.

The youth eased his arms around the Malkavian, letting one hand grasp his hair as he held the man to him and brushed his lips against his ear with a sultry whisper.
"I want you..." his voice dripping with desire and want, the youth laying it on thick and using his natural magnetism for all it was worth.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:50 am

Still leaving his fangs inside the Brujah's neck, Marvin picked up Charlie and carried her into his bedroom.

Releasing his bite, Marvin laid her on the bed and started to gently remove her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:58 am

He didn't protest, allowing the Malkavian to move and lay him down. The moment his fangs left his neck though, the youth pulled him close and pressed his lips against Marvin's in a passionate kiss, one which need shone through easily as Charlie pulled at the other man's clothes.

"I can't take slow right now..." he breathed against his lips, arching his back to give the Malkavian easier access to the bandages wrapped tightly around his chest. Chances were though, those were the last words from the youth for some time as he simply allowed himself to get lost in the moment.

He needed a distraction, a break... bad...
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:49 am

He returned the kiss while undoing the bandages around her chest, and then finished undressing both her and himself

Fast hard and rough it would be then.

While his hands traveled over her body, Marvin did something with both his tongue and fangs designed to elicit maximum response in a very short time from a woman.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:39 am

The youth seemed to soak up the attention, losing herself in the moment and simply forgetting about the world for the time being. Allowing herself to simply... be...

The sounds, the cries, the touch, all simple basic instinct. It was good to simply forget for a while. The youth not caring about the faint red lines her nails left across his skin, not caring if he was rougher than she normally would've wanted. She needed it...

-----

A good while later, Charlie seemed a lot more like her usual self. The youth dozing on the bed with a relaxed smile to her lips, the covers resting at her hips as she sighed softly and stretched lazily almost as if a burden had been lifted off her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:48 am

Marvin rolled over and put an arm around charlize's waist while teasing her breasts with his other hand.

"Feeling better cat?" He asked with a soft smile
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:52 am

She bit her lip with a soft sigh, arching gently into his touch though otherwise not moving from her comfortable spot on his bed.
"Much..." the youth said with a lingering smile, her eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:30 am

"Good " he murmured "glad to be of service "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:36 am

The youth reached a soft hand to his cheek and actually whispered: "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next