Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Five Weeks (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:37 pm

Victor smiled "They'll be delivered air freight here tomorrow."

"Ok, other dumb question. I can count on one hand the number of Ventrue sorcerers I can think of on one hand with about four fingers left over, and that's if I look in the mirror. I'm sure there are others, but as a general rule this kind of stuff is usually more the 'if you learn it we will kill you' sort of thing. What do I tell non Sabbat Tzmisce who decide it's a Bad Thing I know this?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:38 pm

She smirked.

"Non-Sabbat Tzimisce won't care. If they ask, just tell them that you paid an Elder Tzimisce handsomely to teach you. Honor, they get."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:40 pm

"Ah good. And Sabbat Tzmisce I don't care about, because I can shoot them."

"Speaking of which, I got unnaturally excited over what you did to my rifle."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:41 pm

Her brow rose and she smirked.

"Aww, did you make love to it once you got home?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:43 pm

"No, but I think for the first time I really understand what Miyu sees in some of her really, really nice blades."

He sighed. "And I am determined to find one of those insanely hard to get national treasure level Katanas to wear at our wedding. I mean, yeah I've got a long list of high grade, truly amazing museum quality swords I can get, but that's just a matter of money... and I know she'd treasure any signed, early Japanese sword, but wedding yano..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:46 pm

She smiled.

"I maybe have a few connections in Japan that could maybe get you one."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:47 pm

Victor's eyes got really really wide and he actually got up, walked behind her desk and gave the Tremere a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"That...is one of the best things I've heard in a while."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:50 pm

She actually jerked away a little - it wasn't his fault, just that the last time she had touched someone unexpectedly, she'd hurt them - badly. She patted his arm, though.

"Okay, okay. But it's going to be expensive. The Kuei-Jin aren't necessarily friendly with us western Kindred, so it's going to take some work. When is the wedding, because these things are going to take negotiation and time?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:52 pm

"Cash, boons, whatever I'll pay. If they know it's for her, that might help a little. We haven't set a date yet. It's just going to be low key, a little of my family, a little of hers, a few select people from the domain here, the Archangel Michael, that sort of thing..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:14 pm

Her brow rose.

"Oh, small, with the Archangel Michael. Nice." She shuddered. "Let me start making phone calls, I'll see what I can do."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:17 pm

Victor wrote a name of a Boston Toreador from the 30's and showed it to her. "Remember him? Yeah. That was Michael."

"And thank you. You have no idea how much I appreciate that. It's going to be easier for me, I may wear a revolver simply because she'll have a sword, but if I do, I can send one of mine in to Smith and Wesson's custom shop and get world class engraving done, or find a Toreador engraver."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:22 pm

She looked at the paper.

"Yeah, I knew that was him. Stayed the fuck away from him, too."

She nodded and listened.

"I would suggest the Toreador engraver. They will have better quality. Especially if they work a little Soul Painting into it."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:26 pm

"Yeah I did too until I had to socialize more with Toreador. My social life gets really unnerving sometimes. One time, I don't know who all was there, but i had to excuse myself before I vomited and just lost control altogether."

"Mmm yeah. I'll find a good Toreador engraver then. I'm not expecting trouble, but I figure if the bride is going to have a sword, the groom might as well be armed too. Also, I really don't trust the infernal powers not to try something."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:50 pm

She smiled.

"If you have Michael there, you won't have to worry about infernal powers."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:52 pm

"Yeah, I know. Plus Miyu, and you, and probably a couple of old Ventrue who get really irritated looks on their faces when a formal gathering is disturbed..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:57 pm

She smiled.

"Want me to set up security for you?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:03 pm

"Probably yes. I'm going to try and hire the Anarchs from up north as well, and maybe try to see if I can get a werewolf or two prowling the spaces inbetween as well. And probably machine guns on the roof. And whatever else I can scare up."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:04 pm

She nodded.

"I can talk to Arliss and see about his pack taking the perimeter. Then Immokalei can enjoy the wedding and you have werewolves all around."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:07 pm

"Thank you. Then I could put Anarchs on the rooftop... I suspect they'd do it for money, favors and arms. We'd have a literal army inside on the guest list, and a couple more outside. Too bad I can't get air support..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:08 pm

She looked innocent.

"Why can't you?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:09 pm

"I don't know any pilots, although I suppose I could see about hiring some gangrel to fly overhead?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 7:28 pm

She nodded.

"Talk to Mist or Leslie."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 7:30 pm

"I will... Miyu is going to pick the wedding rings and we are going to fuse them with the engagement rings"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 7:31 pm

She laughed.

"Nice. I picked mine and Erik's, but he picked my dress."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 7:33 pm

"I'm leaving the dress to her, because otherwise I'd pick a traditional Japanese outfit and she maintains they are beautiful and utterly uncomfortable to wear. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Weeks (open)   Five Weeks (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five Weeks (open)
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next