An OWoD roleplaying game forum.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Are You Hiring? (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
avatar

Posts : 22148
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 35

PostSubject: Are You Hiring? (Open)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Cass hadn't stepped foot in this place for months. But, tonight, all gussied up, she walked in with a confident stride and made her way up to the bar. Hopefully, properly placed cleavage would help get her noticed.

_________________
Toreador Prestige: Focused, Cultured

“Photography deals exquisitely with appearances, but nothing is what it appears to be.”

Ring on left ring finger.

Appears a bit paler now, due to a small drop in humanity. Humanity: 6
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20841
Join date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Are You Hiring? (Open)   Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:50 pm

The bartender walked over and gave her a look with an appreciative eye.

"Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
avatar

Posts : 22148
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Are You Hiring? (Open)   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:56 pm

"Are you hiring?" She gave him a smile-- sweet with a hunt of naughty as she left her lips slightly parted as a glimpse of her tongue could be seen just behind them.

_________________
Toreador Prestige: Focused, Cultured

“Photography deals exquisitely with appearances, but nothing is what it appears to be.”

Ring on left ring finger.

Appears a bit paler now, due to a small drop in humanity. Humanity: 6
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20841
Join date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Are You Hiring? (Open)   Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 am

He grinned.

"Always! What were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
avatar

Posts : 22148
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Are You Hiring? (Open)   Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:23 am

"Well, I'm in need of cash," she shrugged a little. "So I'll take anything." And she meant it.

_________________
Toreador Prestige: Focused, Cultured

“Photography deals exquisitely with appearances, but nothing is what it appears to be.”

Ring on left ring finger.

Appears a bit paler now, due to a small drop in humanity. Humanity: 6
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20841
Join date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Are You Hiring? (Open)   Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:15 am

He smirked.

"What can ya do for me?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
avatar

Posts : 22148
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Are You Hiring? (Open)   Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:26 am

"I can put my legs behind my head," she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

_________________
Toreador Prestige: Focused, Cultured

“Photography deals exquisitely with appearances, but nothing is what it appears to be.”

Ring on left ring finger.

Appears a bit paler now, due to a small drop in humanity. Humanity: 6
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20841
Join date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Are You Hiring? (Open)   Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:49 am

The guy shrugged.

"I don't give a damn how good you fuck, honey."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
avatar

Posts : 22148
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Are You Hiring? (Open)   Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:07 pm

"Good, 'cuz I wasn't offerin'," she shook her head. "Look, I can wait tables, I can dance. I just can't make a mixed drink."

_________________
Toreador Prestige: Focused, Cultured

“Photography deals exquisitely with appearances, but nothing is what it appears to be.”

Ring on left ring finger.

Appears a bit paler now, due to a small drop in humanity. Humanity: 6
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20841
Join date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Are You Hiring? (Open)   Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:13 pm

He nodded and reached behind the bar, pulling out a clipboard and a piece of paper.

"Here. Fill this out."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
avatar

Posts : 22148
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Are You Hiring? (Open)   Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:14 pm

She took the form, looking at it as she began to fill it out. "Celeste still own this place?"

_________________
Toreador Prestige: Focused, Cultured

“Photography deals exquisitely with appearances, but nothing is what it appears to be.”

Ring on left ring finger.

Appears a bit paler now, due to a small drop in humanity. Humanity: 6
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20841
Join date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Are You Hiring? (Open)   Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:15 pm

He laughed.

"Yeah, she's around somewhere. Probably."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
avatar

Posts : 22148
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Are You Hiring? (Open)   Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:16 pm

"I'd like to talk to her for a few before I turn this in, if that's possible? Can you check for me?"

_________________
Toreador Prestige: Focused, Cultured

“Photography deals exquisitely with appearances, but nothing is what it appears to be.”

Ring on left ring finger.

Appears a bit paler now, due to a small drop in humanity. Humanity: 6
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 20841
Join date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Are You Hiring? (Open)   Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:19 pm

He nodded.

"Sure can. Give me five."

And he went in search of Celeste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Are You Hiring? (Open)   

Back to top Go down
 
Are You Hiring? (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Now Hiring (open)
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Sugar's-
Jump to: