Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's This? (A Wedding)

Go down 
+20
Medwyn
Griselda Johns
James McKay
Audrina Clayton
Abigail O'Reilly
Sean Black
Guinevere
Miyu
Rhiana
Jamie
Joseph McKenzie
Sephtisa
Greer Harrington
Rachel Summers
Penny P
Matieu
Victor Steele
Zach McKenzie
Oriella
Storyteller
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny P
Elder
Penny P

What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 6:02 am

Joseph McKenzie wrote:
Penny P wrote:
"Beautiful wedding, very nice to meet you." extending her hand to Griselda not much else to say as the Bride's Dad's date.

He waited until his date had returned to his side, then offered her a smile.

"My apologies, Pretty Penny," he said easily. "As the father of the bride, my attention is quite divided at present. Would you like to meet my young charge, Audrina? She is here with her adoptive parents."

"Oh I'd love too." with a nod to him, 'you've spoken quite highly of her." with a warm smile at him obviously not worried about his divided attention "you know I'm a big girl, you can leave me and go do Father of the Bride duties and take care of your Ward without me. I knew what I was getting into, before you say it - it's not you being a bad date. "
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 9:36 am

Ali Laguna wrote:
Once through the line, she greeted Abigail with a hug, and a friendly smile.

She hugged her friend back, smiling back. Ali knew her well enough to know that some of her pleasant demeanor was a bit forced but she was making a rather good show of it really. Pretty much not noticeable at all really.

Medwyn wrote:

He gave Abigail another smile and took her hand, brushing a kiss to her knuckles. The perfect gentleman.

"Good evening, Miss Abigail. It's good to see you here. I know it means so much to my cousin that she have those she loves around her right now."

"Tis good ta see ye as well Medwyn. Im glad the two o' ye are here" she replied sincerely
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 10:13 am

Matieu wrote:
She'd made it past Tisa, Sean, and now to Matieu.  He had caught her looks, looked her bak in the eye, glad her "guardian" didn't make all her choices for her.

He smiled at her as she approached, "Pleasure to meet you I'm Matieu the best man friend of the groom, and you are beautiful?" with his accent ringing out but did not shake her hand.

She was human, safe to talk too, and a lovely girl.  He listened to the ghosts did they have anything to say about this one?

She gave him a bright, pleasant smile. Out of everyone there, she didn't seem afraid of him at all.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Matieu," she said sincerely. "My name is Audrina."*

(*Incoming PM)
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 10:32 am

Penny P wrote:

"Oh I'd love too." with a nod to him, 'you've spoken quite highly of her." with a warm smile at him obviously not worried about his divided attention "you know I'm a big girl, you can leave me and go do Father of the Bride duties and take care of your Ward without me.  I knew what I was getting into, before you say it - it's not you being a bad date. "

He laughed softly, giving Audrina a glance to see that she was talking to Matieu. He could wait to introduce Penny until after that conversation was done.

"Hush, Pretty Penny," he said with a smile. "My duties are nearly done. I think I just have to dance with my daughter in a bit and other than that, I'm all yours. Not worried about being a bad date, but I truly am able to multitask."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 10:46 am

Abigail O'Reilly wrote:

"Tis good ta see ye as well Medwyn.  Im glad the two o' ye are here" she replied sincerely

He laughed softly.

"As one of the bride's cousins, I think I'm morally obligated to be here," he winked at Abigail. "But it was a lovely ceremony, no?" He was looking around, making sure that no one there would upset his cousin's happiness. In other words, he was looking for Chase or Estaban. Since he didn't see them, he was quite relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Fledgling
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 12:35 pm

Audrina Clayton wrote:

She gave him a bright, pleasant smile. Out of everyone there, she didn't seem afraid of him at all.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Matieu," she said sincerely. "My name is Audrina."*
(*Incoming PM)

"Nice to meet you Arethusa" going to take her hand and place an air kiss over it. As he does so he pauses, looking up at her "Oh mon cheri - it was not your fault the accident." gently patting her hand. "And if you give me the name of your foster families, I will see justice done in your name." that was said with cold stone vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 12:41 pm

Matieu wrote:

"Nice to meet you Arethusa" going to take her hand and place an air kiss over it.  As he does so he pauses, looking up at her "Oh mon cheri - it was not your fault the accident." gently patting her hand.  "And if you give me the name of your foster families, I will see justice done in your name." that was said with cold stone vengeance.

She smiled at him, tilting her head as she studied him. Leaning slightly forward, she whispered three names in his ear, so low as to not be overheard. One name of those three - he recognized. The other two, he didn't, but he had three names to from her to work with.

Out loud, though, she smiled at him. "Thank you for that. I blamed myself for a very long time."
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Fledgling
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 12:45 pm

"Mon cheri don't any longer, I need to speak with Joseph this eve but save a dance for me beautiful please?" with a smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 12:49 pm

She smiled at Matieu.

"Of course," she nodded her agreement, the teen somewhat surprised but pleased to be asked to dance.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 12:55 pm

Medwyn wrote:
Abigail O'Reilly wrote:

"Tis good ta see ye as well Medwyn.  Im glad the two o' ye are here" she replied sincerely

He laughed softly.

"As one of the bride's cousins, I think I'm morally obligated to be here," he winked at Abigail. "But it was a lovely ceremony, no?" He was looking around, making sure that no one there would upset his cousin's happiness. In other words, he was looking for Chase or Estaban. Since he didn't see them, he was quite relaxed.

She nods, her eyes roaming the crowd and taking in the new faces "Aye, i' was. Im glad she is happy"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 5:08 pm

Victor looked at Mateiu and smiled. "We do justice as a family. Would you care to visit tonight after the festivities?"
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Usually very shy and quiet, she turned to look at Victor.

"This doesn't concern you, Papa."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 5:25 pm

Victor looked at her for a moment, not because she had corrected him, but because she'd called him papa, and he knew that there were some matters of the supernatural that didn't concern him.

"Fair enough Audrina" he said with a rather tender and touched smile, before giving the girl a big hug. "Listen to Joseph and Mateiu then, they are both highly competent"
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 5:45 am

She returned Victor's hug with a smile.

"I will."
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 5:48 am

Joseph made his way over with Penny on his arm and smiled.

"Victor, Matieu, Audrina - I'd like to introduce you to my date. This is Penny. Penny, this is the best friend of the groom, my charge Audrina and her father, Victor."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 5:50 am

Victor nodded and smiled again, a sort of quiet oddly happy smile that not only telegraphed his joy but also the fact that he had really taken a shine to the girl and was seeing her as a daughter.  

When Joseph came over the smile changed to one of greeting as he held out his hand

"Penny, it is good to meet you. And Joseph, you must be proud tonight"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 5:52 am

Abigail O'Reilly wrote:

She nods, her eyes roaming the crowd and taking in the new faces  "Aye, i' was.  Im glad she is happy"

He smiled at Abigail again.

"I think we all are. When she's unhappy, bad things tend to happen."
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 5:56 am

Victor Steele wrote:
Victor nodded and smiled again, a sort of quiet oddly happy smile that not only telegraphed his joy but also the fact that he had really taken a shine to the girl and was seeing her as a daughter.  

When Joseph came over the smile changed to one of greeting as he held out his hand

"Penny, it is good to meet you. And Joseph, you must be proud tonight"

Joseph looked over to where his pretty daughter was seated, greeting her wedding guests. With a smile for Erik, in case he looked over, he nodded slowly.

"Oh, I am. For many reasons that you aren't even aware of."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 5:59 am

"I'm sure" he chuckled "And you wasted no time finding a pretty date yourself"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 8:16 am

Medwyn wrote:
Abigail O'Reilly wrote:

She nods, her eyes roaming the crowd and taking in the new faces  "Aye, i' was.  Im glad she is happy"

He smiled at Abigail again.

"I think we all are. When she's unhappy, bad things tend to happen."

She chuckles "Aye. Tis a fair point there"
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 10:50 am

Victor Steele wrote:
"I'm sure" he chuckled "And you wasted no time finding a pretty date yourself"

Tread lightly. That's a very, very old Scot you're talking to.

His brow rose at Victor's statement. "Pardon?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 11:58 am

"A compliment to you and the lady" he smiled. "Never mind, I think Miyu is kicking my shin for making a positive thought sound weird "
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 12:28 pm

She had waited in line impatiently. But now it was her turn to sneak her way up to the bride and groom.

Well, Erik was first - and rather than just giving him a hug like everyone else, she actually used her hands to frame his cheeks and give him a good, solid kiss right on the mouth. It was chaste for the most part, but it was so very Orie as to be harmless.

"Congratulations," she said with a grin and a wink, only giving him a hug after she had kissed him. And when she gave him that hug, she took the opportunity to whisper softly into his ear as she embraced him - "Truly, congratulations. I know how much she loves you and she will always strive to make sure you're happy. Many blessings, Magic Man."
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 12:48 pm

Joseph McKenzie wrote:
Joseph made his way over with Penny on his arm and smiled.

"Victor, Matieu, Audrina - I'd like to introduce you to my date. This is Penny. Penny, this is the best friend of the groom, my charge Audrina and her father, Victor."

She smiled a little shyly.

"It's nice to meet you, Penny," she said sincerely, if a little bit shyly. "I love your dress," she said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 1:02 pm

Erik blinked as Orie greeted him, but then blushed at Orie's whisper "Thank you." hugging her tightly. "She is my Moon and my stars." with a loving look at Griselda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's This? (A Wedding)
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next