Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's This? (A Wedding)

Go down 
+20
Medwyn
Griselda Johns
James McKay
Audrina Clayton
Abigail O'Reilly
Sean Black
Guinevere
Miyu
Rhiana
Jamie
Joseph McKenzie
Sephtisa
Greer Harrington
Rachel Summers
Penny P
Matieu
Victor Steele
Zach McKenzie
Oriella
Storyteller
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 5:01 pm

Erik was surprised by the pixie just a bit bigger then Griselda, but took it in stride, then he heard the song, and was transfixed for a moment till he saw her with Griselda then he blinked and greeted Jim.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 5:04 pm

Jim was grinning. "She's a beauty, isn't she?" he said to Erik. And he really could have meant either Greer or Griselda, though Jim did, in fact, mean both. He shook Erik's hand with a slight smirk. "Congratulations." Once upon a time, he had wanted to be sitting where Erik was sitting now. In the present, he was actually happy with the way things turned out. Greer suited him much better and he just assumed Erik suited Griselda better.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 5:06 pm

Greer Harrington wrote:
Greer kissed Erik's cheek, then went to hug Griselda if she'd let her it was such a nice ceremony and so them.   She had no clue she was softly humming a romantic joyful tune.

Griselda, of course, rose to hug Greer tightly and even smiled more when she heard the song coming inadvertently from the pretty daughter.

"Thank you so much for coming," she said and meant it. The fact that it was Greer who had started her friendship with Jim on the road toward recovery meant more to her than she could ever say and truly, it meant so, so much to her for Greer to be there.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 12:50 pm

Medwyn wrote:
He stepped into line with Ali behind Abigail, giving the redhead a gentle touch to her shoulder. He hadn't seen her come in, but he was glad she was there. He wanted to be sure to say hello before they made it to the front of the line to give Griselda his congratulations. He even smiled.

She glanced back and gave Medwyn a small smile in greeting. Once she got to Griselda she returned the hug warmly and introduced herself to Erik before giving them room to greet others. She had bartended many a wedding and knew they would be busy greeting guests. She did move towards Medwyn when he moved through the line. It was nice to see a more familiar face.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 12:51 pm

Medwyn wrote:
He stepped into line with Ali behind Abigail, giving the redhead a gentle touch to her shoulder. He hadn't seen her come in, but he was glad she was there. He wanted to be sure to say hello before they made it to the front of the line to give Griselda his congratulations. He even smiled.

She glanced back and gave Medwyn a small smile in greeting.  Once she got to Griselda she returned the hug warmly and introduced herself to Erik before giving them room to greet others.  She had bartended many a wedding and knew they would be busy greeting guests.  She did move towards Medwyn when he moved through the line.  It was nice to see a more familiar face.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 5:54 pm

Once through the line, she greeted Abigail with a hug, and a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 2:33 am

Abigail O'Reilly wrote:

She glanced back and gave Medwyn a small smile in greeting.  Once she got to Griselda she returned the hug warmly and introduced herself to Erik before giving them room to greet others.  She had bartended many a wedding and knew they would be busy greeting guests.  She did move towards Medwyn when he moved through the line.  It was nice to see a more familiar face.

He gave Abigail another smile and took her hand, brushing a kiss to her knuckles. The perfect gentleman.

"Good evening, Miss Abigail. It's good to see you here. I know it means so much to my cousin that she have those she loves around her right now."
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 2:42 am

Penny P wrote:
"Beautiful wedding, very nice to meet you." extending her hand to Griselda not much else to say as the Bride's Dad's date.

He waited until his date had returned to his side, then offered her a smile.

"My apologies, Pretty Penny," he said easily. "As the father of the bride, my attention is quite divided at present. Would you like to meet my young charge, Audrina? She is here with her adoptive parents."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 2:45 am

Griselda Johns wrote:

Griselda, of course, rose to hug Greer tightly and even smiled more when she heard the song coming inadvertently from the pretty daughter.

"Thank you so much for coming," she said and meant it. The fact that it was Greer who had started her friendship with Jim on the road toward recovery meant more to her than she could ever say and truly, it meant so, so much to her for Greer to be there.

He walked up next to Greer and gave Griselda one of his signature grins. It was half-charming, half-wicked. "'Bout damn time, bitch," he said with his tone full of affection.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 2:50 am

James McKay wrote:

He walked up next to Greer and gave Griselda one of his signature grins. It was half-charming, half-wicked. "'Bout damn time, bitch," he said with his tone full of affection.

One would have thought that she would be offended by that. But those were the people who didn't know the nature of her relationship with Jim. He wasn't insulting her and she knew it. She flashed him a grin and jumped up, so that she could wrap her arms around his neck and hug him.

"You're just jealous, dick," she said with that same affectionate tone and gave him a good, solid kiss right on the mouth. It was chaste, but they had been so close once upon a time and they were working on getting there again.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 2:52 am

Griselda Johns wrote:

One would have thought that she would be offended by that. But those were the people who didn't know the nature of her relationship with Jim. He wasn't insulting her and she knew it. She flashed him a grin and jumped up, so that she could wrap her arms around his neck and hug him.

"You're just jealous, dick," she said with that same affectionate tone and gave him a good, solid kiss right on the mouth. It was chaste, but they had been so close once upon a time and they were working on getting there again.

He hugged her and returned the kiss. "Damn right I'm jealous. I expected ta at least get ta do my Chippendale impression for your bachelorette party. I'm wounded."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 2:55 am

James McKay wrote:

He hugged her and returned the kiss. "Damn right I'm jealous. I expected ta at least get ta do my Chippendale impression for your bachelorette party. I'm wounded."

She winced and wiggled to get down from the hug of the massive Brujah. "Nobody wants to see that, James. You've got awkward white boy rhythm and I've already seen your dick." She flashed another cheeky grin at him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 2:56 am

Griselda Johns wrote:

She winced and wiggled to get down from the hug of the massive Brujah. "Nobody wants to see that, James. You've got awkward white boy rhythm and I've already seen your dick." She flashed another cheeky grin at him.

"Not swingin' to tha soothing sounds of Tone Loc, ya ain't." He grinned. He probably meant that. But then he turned serious. "Seriously, darlin'. Congratulations."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 2:58 am

Victor looked oddly pained at the rather frank conversation between Griselda and McKay. Granted he was no prude... in private anyway. Publically he was much more... well early 19th Century Philadelphia Presbyterian. He was also fighting the urge to cover Audrina's ears, born of some long, long forgotten instinct instilled in him by his mother back in his mortal days.

In other words, he was certain that Miyu, Audrina, Griselda and McKay would be laughing at his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 2:58 am

James McKay wrote:

"Not swingin' to tha soothing sounds of Tone Loc, ya ain't." He grinned. He probably meant that. But then he turned serious. "Seriously, darlin'. Congratulations."

She winced again and then laughed.

"Nobody needs to see that," she stated firmly. Then her face softened into a gentle smile. "Thank you, James. It means so much to us that you're here." Well, it meant a lot to her, anyway. And if it meant a lot to her, she just assumed that it meant a lot to Erik, too.
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 3:07 am

She was taking her place in line. Sure, Victor had gone up there and greeted them already, but she hadn't. And while Griselda had talked about Erik on their night out -- babbled really -- she hadn't met him. And she was curious. Worse than that, though? The one who seemed to keep drawing her attention?

The strange man who was Erik's best man. She couldn't have said what it was about him, but her eyes kept going to him and locking on him and not even shying away if she managed to make eye contact -- quite the strange thing for the shy teen. She just had no idea why.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 3:24 am

"Look, but don't touch" he whispered to Audrina in regards to McKay whom he noticed she had been also eying. "Or at least have a long talk before trying to touch..." Because he had too many slightly disturbing realizations clicking over in his head now. This whole parenting thing was weird.
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 3:27 am

She blushed when he mentioned in a very discreet way her glances toward McKay.

"I'm not touching anything," she whispered. "Besides, that's his lady, right? She's so pretty he wouldn't even notice me."

She was confident in that. And she was turning to look at Matieu again in an almost studying sort of way. Not sizing him up but more like she was trying to figure out what it was about him that was drawing her attention so bloody hard.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 3:29 am

"Mister McKay is... well he's McKay. His sexual preference is 'yes' and he has very modern views on having multiple partners. Just enjoy the view for now. Did you want to meet Matieu? He is a nice man and a decent enough sort."
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 3:30 am

She pressed her lips together and continued to very nearly stare at the Best Man.

"Yes," she said bluntly. "But I think I'm supposed to do it by myself." She had no idea where that came from. It was just the feeling she had about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 3:34 am

Victor nodded. He could tolerate the mages for Griselda's sake, but he was neutral to slightly negative about them as a whole. "If you discuss anything with him, please consider informing me or Miyu about it. If not me, then Miyu please." He was oddly serious about the whole thing, more serious than she might have seen him before, and he turned a glance to Matieu as he was talking to Audrina.
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 3:40 am

She nodded.

"Okay."

She didn't say anything else about it. She was waiting her turn to greet Erik and Griselda, though yep, she was still staring at Matieu.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 3:42 am

Victor looked over at Miyu and then at Matieu again and inwardly experienced the sort of resignation that told him things were probably going to become interesting in the Chinese sense.
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 3:47 am

And she waited patiently in line, smiling as she saw the exchange between Jim and Griselda. It was sweet, really. She just had other things on her mind, though they weren't necessarily bad. Just...weird.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Fledgling
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 5:23 am

She'd made it past Tisa, Sean, and now to Matieu.  He had caught her looks, looked her bak in the eye, glad her "guardian" didn't make all her choices for her.

He smiled at her as she approached, "Pleasure to meet you I'm Matieu the best man friend of the groom, and you are beautiful?" with his accent ringing out but did not shake her hand.

She was human, safe to talk too, and a lovely girl.  He listened to the ghosts did they have anything to say about this one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's This? (A Wedding)
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next