Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's This? (A Wedding)

Go down 
+20
Medwyn
Griselda Johns
James McKay
Audrina Clayton
Abigail O'Reilly
Sean Black
Guinevere
Miyu
Rhiana
Jamie
Joseph McKenzie
Sephtisa
Greer Harrington
Rachel Summers
Penny P
Matieu
Victor Steele
Zach McKenzie
Oriella
Storyteller
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:49 am

Sean wasn't in the least put off by Tisa. He held out his arm to her to follow Rachel and Matieu down the aisle behind the married couple.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 2:09 am

The enemy of fun, he rose to his feet and clapped along with everyone else. He just didn't look particularly happy about it, though he would never express it with words or deeds. It wasn't his place and really, he had no room to complain. Griselda was like his kid sister, still a kid herself in a lot of ways, so he had issues with this whole concept. Far be it for him to ruin the happy moment, though, so he would clap and smile with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 2:12 am

Jim is not the enemy of fun. In fact, when he stood up, he picked up Greer and put her on his shoulder, making sure she could see well enough. His clapping and cheering matched Salif's in enthusiasm. How could he not be thrilled to see one of his besties so happy? He looked up at Greer with a cheeky grin as he cheered, giving her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 2:22 am

Victor leaned over and whispered something into Miyu's ear while slipping an object into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 2:36 am

Miyu, for her part, looked a little stricken.

"What, here? Now?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 2:38 am

"Just think about it" he smiled. "Something ticked over inside me and I ran with it. Aren't they a lovely couple?"
Back to top Go down
Audrina Clayton
Neonate
Audrina Clayton

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 2:38 am

Audrina had stood as well, though her clapping was subdued. She was shy, painfully shy. But she couldn't help it. Griselda looked so happy and so did her man and that meant that she couldn't help but be happy, too.

Just...room full of strangers. So she was blushing, too.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 6:23 am

Greer clapped too, from her vantage point and no fear of falling, after all Jim had her.
Back to top Go down
Penny P
Elder
Penny P

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 6:27 am

She politely clapped not use to clapping at a wedding but she went with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere
Methuselah
Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 6:37 am

Jamie wrote:
The enemy of fun, he rose to his feet and clapped along with everyone else. He just didn't look particularly happy about it, though he would never express it with words or deeds. It wasn't his place and really, he had no room to complain. Griselda was like his kid sister, still a kid herself in a lot of ways, so he had issues with this whole concept. Far be it for him to ruin the happy moment, though, so he would clap and smile with everyone else.

Guinevere stood but didn't clap, that wasn't what one did at a wedding but others could.
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 10:18 am

Penny P wrote:
She politely clapped not use to clapping at a wedding but she went with the flow.

He leaned over slightly to explain to Penny:

"The young man who started the cheering is my daughter's best friend. This is her third engagement but the only one that actually went through - not her fault, she usually just finds men who are terrible for her."
Back to top Go down
Penny P
Elder
Penny P

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:57 pm

Whispering back, "Oh poor thing, glad this one went through." with a smile at him, "Hope this man isn't bad for her."
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 3:22 am

He smiled.

"I think this one is good for her. Now if she would only have confidence in herself - her previous relationships did a number on her."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 10:08 pm

Audrina Clayton wrote:
Audrina had stood as well, though her clapping was subdued. She was shy, painfully shy. But she couldn't help it. Griselda looked so happy and so did her man and that meant that she couldn't help but be happy, too.

Just...room full of strangers. So she was blushing, too.

Victor squeezed her shoulder gently. He could see that she was shy, and felt sorry for her given all that she'd been through of late and was reasonably sure she probably had some culture shock going on.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:13 pm

He finished walking her down the aisle then at a good spot kissed her and set up the receiving line, but as he passed Joseph he winked at him with a head nod.

IF she caught it she may then realize her Dad and now husband got along rather well.

Then as he stopped he twirled her around, and set her down to start receiving the guests.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Fledgling
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:15 pm

Walked down with Rachel, his eyes straight ahead till he saw Victor then he smiled, but Matieu's smiles weren't pleasant, but it was a vamp he reeognized for good or bad. And the smile continued as he saw Oriella - another face he knew - but he really didint' have a "appealing smile" at all.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:19 pm

Rachel on the other hand had a beautiful, friendly and welcoming smile. Letting people know it was good to come forward and join them all.
Back to top Go down
Sephtisa
Fledgling
Sephtisa

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:22 pm

Tisa was starting to go with or without Sean she wanted to get this over with and back by Matieu's side.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:23 pm

Victor fought the urge to roll his eyes at Matieu. Phenomenal power, and all the manners of somebody who'd be better off selling duck calls on a TV show celebrating just how culturally backwards he was. Terrible combination in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:25 pm

Erik Johns wrote:
He finished walking her down the aisle then at a good spot kissed her and set up the receiving line, but as he passed Joseph he winked at him with a head nod.

IF she caught it she may then realize her Dad and now husband got along rather well.

Then as he stopped he twirled her around, and set her down to start receiving the guests.

She was smiling as he kissed her, then sat herself down to receive the guests. She caught the wink and head nod and that made her happy, made her grin even more. She was so very happy at the moment that it was easy to see on her face and made her smile welcoming and sweet to those who came to greet them.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:30 pm

After the Bayou crowd, Victor came and handed Griselda and Erik two different small boxes. Each item was engraved with their names and the date of the wedding.

"Congratulations" he said with a genuine smile for each
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:37 pm

He moved to take his place in the line of other guests, Penny on his arm. He could wait his turn - though really, part of him was slightly annoyed that he wasn't the first one to greet them - but he wouldn't make a fuss about that. He was too busy being happy for his child than to really be bothered by a fleeting annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:39 pm

She looked up from where she was sitting at Victor, giving him a genuine smile.

"Thank you so much, Victor."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:45 pm

He smiled and went back to Miyu and Audrina, wanting the social part of this to be over. He knew nearly all these people and some of them he was wishing he didn't
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:48 pm

He took his place in line behind Joseph with Guinevere. And he even managed to smile. It should be noted that every single objection that he had to this marriage was that when he looked at Griselda, he saw a child. Not in age, but even in personality, she was much more like Peter Pan - the child who never grew up. He was worried that she wasn't ready, emotionally, to deal with the very adult idea of marriage. He liked Erik fine. Liked the mages fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's This? (A Wedding)
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next