Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's This? (A Wedding)

Go down 
+20
Medwyn
Griselda Johns
James McKay
Audrina Clayton
Abigail O'Reilly
Sean Black
Guinevere
Miyu
Rhiana
Jamie
Joseph McKenzie
Sephtisa
Greer Harrington
Rachel Summers
Penny P
Matieu
Victor Steele
Zach McKenzie
Oriella
Storyteller
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 6:27 pm

Erik leaned over and kissed her sweetly, "That was truly a sweet toast." kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Rachel took the microphone, "To my Best Friend, who's found the love of her life, and it's hard to believe that he even knew you well enough to say "marry me, now wedding, asap and here we are - and it couldn't be more Griselda - yet I feel Erik's influence too. So may you have a happily ever after with all your friends and family coming along too." with a laugh "Because Erik when you married Griselda you got all of us too...."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 7:17 pm

She kissed Erik and grinned.

"He hides his beautiful heart," she murmured, about Medwyn. Then she laughed at Rachel's words with another grin. "I love you, Rachel," she said with a smile. And gave Erik a poke in the ribs. "You should commandeer the mic and give your toast so we can get moving. I want to see Daddy dance." Because it would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 9:35 pm

Erik took the microphone next "Thank you all very much for coming today to share our special day. The toasts have been more then special and greatly appreciated and yes Rachel I knew I was getting all of Griselda's kids." with a wink at her and a nod to Salif then Sean too. "But now my lovely bride would love to dance with her father so Joseph if you would do her the honor."
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 2:40 am

Joseph shook his head and laughed.

"Oh, no, no. You first, boyo." He grinned at Erik and winked. "It's tradition, after all. And while I can maybe understand the urge, you took her, you don't get to give her back now."
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 5:15 am

"Then shall we?" holding his hand out to Griselda to do the first dance.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 10:21 am

She gave her father the side-eye for a moment at his commentary, even stomped her foot a little. Then she grinned and slipped her hand into Erik's, so he could lead her onto the dance floor.

"He's so in trouble," she muttered quietly.

The band was quite good - as was the singer that they had gotten to sing along with them. It was terribly cliché, but she didn't even care.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 4:51 pm

He was an exceptional dancer and danced with her on the dance floor, to the song, his eyes never leaving hers as they danced to their song choice, and ending with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 5:18 pm

She was an excellent dancer. She just happened to be a little more restricted than usual due to the confines of her dress. She, however, didn't take her eyes off of Erik the whole dance, which she knew probably made her look like one giant, squishy sap. If she thought about it, she might be embarrassed. She wasn't thinking, though, or this whole deal would have been a mess.

When he kissed her, she fairly melted against him and grinned at him. She was even a little proud of herself. "Love you," she whispered and leaned her forehead against his.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 5:28 pm

he rested his forehead against hers, whispering back "Loce you too. No thinking or over thinking go with the flow."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 5:51 pm

She grinned and kissed him again.

"I stopped thinking two hours ago. I was freakingout too much."
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 7:35 pm

"Good." with a kiss on her nose.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 8:17 pm

Her nose wrinkled when he kissed it, because her nose always wrinkled when it was touched. She grinned at him.

"But if I'm not allowed to think, neither are you. We got in pretty deep this time, didn't we?" She didn't sound particularly upset. Maybe a little in awe, but not upset at all.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 10:11 pm

"No just where we need to be, the right moment the right people and what beautiful speeches." gently dipping her as the song ended.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 10:23 pm

She was dipped rather gracefully and smiled up at him.

"Jerks never say anything that nice to me any other time of the year," she grumbled. "Not going to lie, I'm a little wounded that Matieu thought I was a player. Good thing I love him or I would stomp on his toe." Which tells you just how dangerous she really was. Kicking shins and stomping toes from a 98 pound woman. Totally terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 5:27 am

"What you own a club." lifting her back up and kissing her, "Now go get your Father."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 5:41 am

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with a grin -

"Yes, love. I'm a scientist, too, you know." She winked at him and headed off to fetch Joseph, because he had told her to.
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 2:01 am

He rose from his chair and straightened his suit jacket.

"I suppose it's my turn," he said with a smile - leading his child back onto the dance floor with his hand in hers. "Hope you don't mind, Buttons - I had them change our song."

As much as he knew My World was a lovely song for them to dance to - it was rather sad. He wasn't sad at the moment - and looking at his daughter, he knew she wasn't sad, either. So it didn't fit.

He drew Griselda against him as the music started to play. "This is much better." He grinned and spun her around, then pulled her against him again with a huge grin. And Joseph was an excellent dancer as well - Griselda got more than just her looks from the old man.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 2:41 am

She had a brief moment to be annoyed. Then she flashed him a bright grin as the song he hand changed to started. She loved Sinatra, which was a little surprising, since she also loved WASP. Nevertheless, she adored Sinatra and the way she looked at her father said that she adored him, too.

Since they were both exceptionally good dancers, it was actually pretty amazing to watch the two of them - staring at each other adoringly but very easily told that it was father and daughter.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 2:46 am

Victor glanced at Miyu and squeezed her hand. It was good to see people happy, and there was a lot going on to be thankful and happy for.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 10:56 am

She glanced at Victor when her hand was squeezed and smiled, watching the two on the dance floor.

"Well, I feel like an amateur now," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 3:41 am

Miyu wrote:
She glanced at Victor when her hand was squeezed and smiled, watching the two on the dance floor.

"Well, I feel like an amateur now," she muttered.

"Why?" he whispered in confusion. "That's a lifetime of hopes and dreams being realized in a moment. Of course it's going to look outstanding, it's not fair to compare to your art. This is a moment that will never be repeated and is based off of that moment. Besides, I still think you are the better dancer."
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Methuselah
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 4:48 am

She shook her head and actually signed rather than spoke to him.

I am a Toreador, Victor. I know when I'm out-skilled. Joseph and Erik are amazing but I am better - I am not better than her, though.
Back to top Go down
Joseph McKenzie
Elder
Joseph McKenzie

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 4:52 am

As the song ended, he pulled her against him and held her there, wrapped in a warm, tight hug. He kissed the top of her head, then just rested there for a moment - it was a moment for the two of them, even amid all the excitement. And after a few moments - maybe it was symbolic, maybe not - he let her go and stepped back, kissing her cheek and whispering in her ear.

"Never more proud of you than I am at this moment, Buttons. I love you." He didn't call her his little girl. She always would be and they both knew it. But today, she wasn't a child - today, she was a grown woman looking toward her future.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 4:55 am

It was seriously touch-and-go for a good thirty seconds. She hugged her father tight against her and just leaned against him, fighting back tears because it had already been an extremely emotional day for her. She fought her tears back again when he stepped away from her, giving him a wavering smile. Yes, she's Kindred. And yes, Kindred still have emotions, damn it.

"I love you, Daddy," she said, as she had said a million and one times before. But her voice was thick this time, so she was hoping and praying that the band would play something that might get more people out there around her to distract her - once again - from the little fountain of emotion that might just explode at any second - that she currently dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's This? (A Wedding)   What's This? (A Wedding) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's This? (A Wedding)
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next