Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves Empty
PostSubject: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Dima waited for his bride to join him, he was anxious, but today was the happiest day of his life.  Soon they would be husband and wife, and he would be able to take care of her as she deserved.  He had combed his hair and trimmed his beard, dressed in his finest clothes.  Her family had been compensated, the bride price had been paid.  Dima had been very lucky in the arrangement made by his mother for himself and his bride to be.  Normally such marriages were arranged with out the consent of the bride or groom by both of their parents, but Dima had gone to his mother and begged.  Thankfully she had listened.  She had met with the brides parents and they had negotiated, and in the end Darklis's father had drunk the glass of wine to symbolize his acceptance of Dima as a son in law.  They had held the traditional banquet, and the golden necklace of coins had been placed around Dara's neck by his stepfather representing his acceptance of her as a daughter in law to be.

It was now their wedding day, and they would stand before their camp and promise themselves to one another.  Together they cut their fingers allowing blood to fall onto pieces of bread which they then exchanged and ate, symbolizing their commitment to one another.  The irony that their relationship began with blood would not be lost on Dima later.  It was the happiest day of Dima's life, his joy however was to be another's sorrow.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Its important to look happy for the people you love when they find happiness. Important to smile and laugh, to sing and dance for them. Its what a good sister would do.

It seemed then that Sasha was a terrible sister. She did every thing she should. She smiled when she would sooner have wept, laughed thought she wanted to scream and sang and danced though she wished she could just die.

It wasnt fair. Dima was hers, though fate was cruel and denied her. Hers and not this stranger who was stealing him from her. They were two parts of the same whole. Made to be together and now she was losing him. Losing him forever to that slip of a dwarf.

She was strong though. She made it through each ceremony with the same forced smile. Laughed when some one jested and east when food was served. But every bit tasted the same. All of it bitter ashes in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:20 am

She was dressed in a beautiful, long dress made of expensive fabric, with lovely glass beads woven in intricate patterns. It had been her mother's, when she was married, and despite Lis' fears she would ruin the gown, her mother had insisted she wear it.

It had been hemmed to accommodate - her mother stood nearly 6 inches taller than her petite stature. Though barely 5' tall, she was flying, on the top of the moon as she gazed at her new husband, her lovely doe eyes sparkling with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:42 am

Leaning down his hand around her waist he lifted her so that his lips could find hers. A chaste kiss really, but there was a fire just beneath that spoke to passion and want. "My wife," he smiled happiness resounding across the bond with his twin. He pressed another kiss against her lips, "My love..." His hands held her tightly against him. It only lasted a moment as they were still in public, he twirled her around feet lifted still off the ground as he stood almost two full feet taller then his bride. Placing her delicately back down he kissed the top of her head affectionatly. His arm going around her shoulder holding her to him. His gaze then moved over those present, he wanted to share his joy with those he loved, his eyes looked for Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:35 am

Sasha looked back at her brother. A weak and feeble smile on her lips as a silent tear streamed down her cheek. No one else would notice of course. It was only proper for a young woman to cry at a wedding after all.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:53 am

As he picked her up she had kissed his ear, whispering softly, "My husband, my everything.." Returning the kiss with a shy sort of desire, her innocence apparent. Her hand slipped over the one he had around her shoulder, her fingers playing against his - before interlacing with them. Dark eyes locked on the lovely woman before her, compassion in their depths.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:41 pm

She was blocking him again. His eyes found his twins, seeing her tears he frowned. Releasing his wife, he moved over to his sister, hugging her he tried to understand. "Fear not we will find you a worthy husband." He whispered against her ear as he rubbed her back attempting to calm her down.

Last edited by Vladimir Lazarovich on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:53 pm

She nodded slightly and wiped away a tear smiling a lie up to her towering twin. As he hugged her a strange thing happened. She actually stiffened in his arms as though stopping her self from pulling way. As long as he could remember his sister all but melted into even his slights of touches.

"I am fine Dima. This is your day. Go, go back and be with your wife." It was a testament to her will that she did not choke on the word.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:59 pm

She watched the exchange between the two, a concerned look over her pretty features. As an only child, she had never known any sort of sibling bond - let alone one as strong as the one the two of them shared. Regardless, she remained silent, wishing she could do something to stop her husband frowning on the happiest day of her life - to remove the hidden discontent in her new sister-in-law's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Dima nodded giving Sasha one final squeeze, before releasing her, "we will talk tomorrow," his words left no room for argument. Dima wa s not a man to have discontent in his house. With that he set aside the troubles as already handled and with a charming smile moved back to his new wife.

Taking her hand he twirled her once before pulling her back to him, dancing he could hold her which was very much what he wished to do right now. So he did. Leaning forward he spoke to her softly, "I fear she is sad that she has not found such a love of her own. Like she thinks I am abandoning her." He confided in Dara.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:43 pm

She nodded once more. Stealing her self to endure the rest of the night and redoubling the effort to make her smile believable.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:54 pm

She shook her head, her smile and words kind and gentle, "You aren't.. I am coming into your family, not taking you from it."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:58 pm

It was getting late, the sun had begun to set and soon they would retire to consummate their vows. But for now he held his wife precious treasure that she was, resting his forehead against hers he inhaled her smell and smiled. "I love you so much." He says with a happy smile of a man who had exactly what he wanted.

Last edited by Vladimir Lazarovich on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:40 pm

"I love you so much.." She responded softly, biting her lower lip. "Now stop being so sweet, you'll make me cry."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:52 pm

As evening approached it became harder and harder for Sasha to keep up her pretense. Her smile seemed more and more forced as the hour approached for the happy couple to go and be alone. Eventually she invented a story that would allow her to escaped and fled back to her sleeping area to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Dima for a change was lost in his own happiness, and as Dara spoke of crying he held her closer. "With me you will only ever cry out in pleasure.." he whispered nuzzling her ear, kissing the side of her neck. Each touch it would seem through out the night became bolder. Each kiss placed with less thought to those watching. His hands caressed her gently lovingly, but with an unquenchable fire. It was then as he felt most like he was done celebrating, that he was done being with others. Looking longingly into her eyes, he took Dara's hand and led her away from the celebration. It was then that he made sure that he closed down that link between himself and his twin. The idea of this night washing over onto her made him feel awkward.

With an almost shy smile he led Dara up and into their wagon, and closed the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:31 am

She followed with him easily, her own desire growing throughout the night. His reassurance brought tears of joy to her eyes, and as they entered the wagon she waited - shyly - for his first move, her eyes lowering as a pink tint came to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Lazarovich
Neonate
Sasha Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:41 am

It was about then Sasha couldnt take any more and slipped off into the night. She had to get away, far away. Some where she couldnt hear. Where she could pretend it wasn't happening.

It was the last night she was to be with them as she was and the last time they saw her for two years.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Dima had no idea his sister was slipping away, if he did he would have stopped her. But that link with her was firmly on lock down. All he could think about was his young wife who waited with a blush for him. Stepping closer his gentle hands brushed across the tops of her shoulders. his hands unraveled her hair so that it hung loosely around her shoulders.

His eyes held love in their depths as he leaned forward caressing her cheek his fingers catch her chin and tip it forward so as his lips can meet hers. The kiss was gentle at first just a caress, then it became warmer his lips parted asking hers to do the same so that they might taste one another.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:11 pm

Her hair curled naturally, the ends brushing just over her tail bone. Her lips parted as his did, her tongue gently slipping forward, exploring his lips curiously. Her hands brushed against his chest, pulling him closer to her, her need for him nearly overwhelming as a soft whimper escaped her lips.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Her soft whimper earned a wanting growl in response, it rumbled through his chest. Stooping slightly her wrapped his arms around her circling just under her ass he lifted her, his hands holding her pressed tightly against him. His tongue moved over hers, he was so hungry for her. They had waited for what felt like an eternity for this night. That in mind he refused to rush through it.

Pulling his lips from hers enough to speak he walked backwards to their bed, where he gently lay her down up the blanket. His fingers slowly went about unlacing her dress exposing her skin a little at a time. He had stopped breathing, in his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:09 pm

She giggled softly at this, "Darling," She whispered, her arms coming up over her head. "You need to breath.. I can't have you suffocating, now that you're finally mine." There was something commanding, possessive in that last word - something foreign to her usually quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Her laughter broke the nervous tension, and he breathed a deep inhale, his eyes sparkling with naughty thoughts as he pressed her dress from her shoulders, just enough to expose the very tops of her breasts. "Here and I was just thinking you were finally mine." he said as he lowered his head to kiss along her collar bone a hot blazing trail of kisses.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:17 pm

"I am yours.." She whispered, her voice low and breathy. "We belong to each other.." Her head tilted back, offering more revealed skin for his lips. "Forever."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:25 pm

"Forever," he echoed his lips kissing across the tops of her breasts. His hands tugging her dress further down out of the way of his exploration. His lips parted in a desirous sigh as the fabric tugged low enough to fully expose her nipples, he pushed the dress the rest of the way off of her arms and down to her waist. Then he sat back and allowed his eyes to travel the length of her body. Letting her see just how beautiful he thought she was in his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: