Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:29 pm

"I gotta bury it somewhere!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:42 pm

"Well, sure, but then we do it together and see if we can't solve this hm?" and possibly help someone survive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:42 pm

She nodded. "What would you like to do first, then?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:45 pm

"I'm honestly not sure. Maybe we could get some more information fro the wraith, but speaking with the board takes a lot of time and effort for him to communicate through" he had to spell out all the words after all.
"We need to figure out if the woman" she pointed to the picture. "Is the one that was murdered, if so, how and when and if anyone was suspected or jailed because of it. Not to mention figure out how the guy I bought the car from fits into it since he supposedly saw it"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:46 pm

"Sounds like to me we need to get her full name and an image of her from dude's brain. Then I can hack the police department records."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:55 pm

"Alright, that ought to be doable. I can't do the mind alteration thing though, so I dunno what you feel would be the best way of going about getting the info from him?" of course it could be done without the need to hide it afterwards, but she wanted to check out the options of how to go about it before actually acting.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:22 am

"I can alter his mind if need be. That's not a big deal. Any questions about the car you can think of asking him so we can go back and see him without raising any suspicions?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:24 pm

"Mmm, I guess we could ask if he happen to have any records of the car's previous owners? Other than his father that is" assuming there had been any other owners*. That was her best suggestion off the top of her head anyways.

----
ooc: I can't remember Razz
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:24 pm

"Yeah, we can do that," she nodded. "It shouldn't take long to get the info out of his head that way."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:33 am

"Worth a shot" she smiled. "And maybe I'll be able to think up something better on the way over heh"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:33 am

She smiled, "Maybe. It's as good as anything. You driving?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:54 pm

"Sure, unless you wanna?" she had snatched her keys though, holding them up and dangling them in a 'doooo you want these?' kind of manner at the Rose.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:55 am

She shook her head a little. "No, you drive. I'll keep plugging away here," she held up her phone, "and see if I can find anything else."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:12 pm

"Alright" she got up and slipped on some shoes, making sure the place was locked up before leading Cass to the truck that was parked outside. She didn't often use it, but even Teddy saw the need for some more practical transportation than her old motorcycle. Sometimes anyways.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:49 am

Cass was right behind her. "I'll just be your cute friend. Heh..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:19 am

"You'll be my stunning friend" the smiling blonde said, giving her friend a hip bump. "You always has been and always will be"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:31 am

"You know, I can fix that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:32 am

"What? Obfuscate yourself?" she asked, unlocking the truck and getting in.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:33 am

"Yeah," she nodded. "Then again, one good fight, I'll look like I was hit by a truck for forever."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 am

"I like you the way you are, both as a person, a friend and the way you look, because you look like you, you look like Cassie" she smiled. "And stay out of fighting anything that could mangle you like that hm? Even with Fortitude there's a limit as to what we can take"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:35 pm

"Hey, when it happens," and it would, "I'll be prepared. I'm realizing very quickly that I can't avoid all entanglements."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:20 pm

"Still" she smiled at her. "No matter what you'll still be Cassie, and you'll still be beautiful" because as far as the Caitiff was concerned, the Rose's beauty wasn't just in her looks.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:56 pm

"That's kind of my point," she shrugged. "I'll always be me. You'll always be you. The wrapping doesn't really matter."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:23 am

The blonde leaned over and hugged her.
"I'm still gonna hope you dont end up getting hurt like that" she said.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:22 am

"I hope, too," she smiled. She was just being realistic. Given her history here, she wouldn't be surprised if and when it happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next