Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:04 am

She appeared on the front stood, dressed in a white robe with the hood up, carrying a brown satchel.  This time, she had two large panthers standing on either side of her.  And under the hood, her face was painted in blood.

She gave a single sharp knock on the door.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:06 am

Okay, so that startled the blond for a brief moment when she opened the door. The ferrets likewise as they both le tout a sharp sound that sounded like the ferret equivalent of "eeep" and scurried back inside, most likely to try and hide up Medwyn's pant leg.
"Grace" she smiled, once she'd managed to look past the blood covered face and the tow larger predators currently at her front door. "Nice to see you" it was, it actually was even if she'd been a bit startled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:08 am

She gave a smile.

"This is the first time you have seen me as Priestess. My Goddess is an old one."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:11 am

"Ah, yeah" she said with a slight sheepish chuckle, though at least unlike the ferrets who seemed convinced the panthers were going to eat them or something, the Caitiff at least had relaxed. It was Grace, and the cats, even if she only remembered one of them, no danger there.
"It suits you, even if I think you got a tiny bit of red there" she kind of motioned to her entire face with a silly smile.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:16 am

She nodded.

"It is deer. Now, show me to the heart of the house."

She stepped inside, the panther's in step with her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:17 am

Right uhm, heart of the house. She wasn't quite sure where that was.
"I uhm... " okay so she would actually have to ask. "What makes something the heart of the house?" she asked as she closed the door behind them so the ferrets, assuming they weren't still clinging to the Brujah, didn't decide to make a break for it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:19 am

She smiled.

"The heart is what makes it a home. Where do you feel most at home in this house?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:23 am

That was..
"Upstairs" she said softly. "The bedroom. where I can fall asleep in the arms of the man I love and wake up to see his face in the evening. Where the climbing roses keep trying to climb in through the windows and you can hear the ocean and feel the wind when you leave the windows open at night" the blond said softly.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:25 am

She bowed her head.

"As it should be. Please, take me there."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:29 am

She got a light nod of the head from the blond before she headed up the stairs with light steps in what appeared to be a pair of mismatched socks, one bright pink with green stripes and the other black with polka dots and a Hello Kitty symbol on it.

"You know where it is, don't you kitty?" she smiled at the panther who'd been there the last time.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:30 am

It wasn't hard to find. The man stepped out of the bedroom wearing a pair of comfortable pajama pants and a tank top, looking mildly curious. He smiled when he saw Grace, though, even in what was the glory of her priestess garb.

"Grace."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:31 am

The panther chuffed lightly at her, but stayed in place around Grace.

She smiled and gave a slow bow of her head to Medwyn.

"Good evening, Medwyn."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:33 am

"Grace is here to bless our home" Teddy smiled, slipping her hand into his. "And she asked to be taken to the heart of the house" though she wasn't sure if he considered it to be the same place as she did.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:19 am

He actually held out a hand for Grace, to show her where the bedroom was.

"Right this way, then. And thank you for this, Priestess."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:24 am

Oh, good! Teddy gave his hand a light squeeze, throwing a brief glance over his shoulder as she pushed herself up on her feet. But seeing no sign of Ed and Eddie she figured the two critters had sought refuge under the couch or something. Which was a good thing really. You know, big panthers and all.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:35 pm

She smiled and gave a nod, following them both to the bedroom.

"I would like you both to be here for this, though you will not understand my words. I speak the tongue of my youth when I speak to my Goddess."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:39 pm

"That's fine" the blond smiled happily, still finger her fingers laced with Medwyn's, her other hand resting on that same arm as well. "We'll be quiet"
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:12 am

She nodded, then knelt as close to the center of the room as she could get. She pulled from her bag candles and dried herbs, and a box of those very long matches. She set the candles, which were large and made of beeswax, in an arch in front of her as she faced the South. Then she lit them.

As she did this, the Panthers moved to sit on either side of her, male to the left, female to the right. They sat stock still, barely breathing, staring to the South as well.

And then Grace pulled back her hood, to show her hair flowing around her face. Then she removed the robe all together, and the couple were probably in for a shock. For she was completely naked beneath the robe, coved in designs both Wode and Blood.

She didn't give them much time to react, as she lit the bunch of dried herbs at the middle candle and began to chant in a very old, pre-gaelic language. Her native tongue.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:19 am

Okay, so that part caught the Caitiff somewhat off guard. Though, you know, there were worse things to be caught off guard by than a bit of nudity. European, remember? Even if the symbols and chanting and the blood was a new touch to it. Oh, yeah, and the panthers.

The blond kept still though, not wanting to interrupt, not daring to interrupt even as she simply leaned gently against her lover's shoulder, still holding his hand. Listening to the sound of her words even if she couldn't understand them. A smile lingering on her lips as she watched the ritual unfold.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:34 am

He linked his fingers with Teddy's. But his face registered no shock. He was used to Griselda and her rituals. So while he wasn't particularly put off by it, he was intrigued. He didn't understand the words that she spoke, but a smile rested on his face -- comfortable, as he tended to usually be when he saw things of beauty. And this ritual was a thing of beauty, even to the rapidly-growing-inhuman Brujah.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:43 am

She continued her slow chanting, raising her arms to the moon. This was not a very active ritual, but it was one that she was putting her whole heart into. Even if they couldn't understand her Pictish words, they could see that.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:46 am

The blond still watched with bright blue eyes that seemed to take in every movement, every word even if she couldn't understand it. Just the thought that she was doing something that meant so much for her, doing it for them, made her smile as she silently chewed on her lip while leaning against Medwyn. The only time the took her eye away from her was when she turned her head to kiss his shoulder before leaning her head against it again.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:56 am

His arm around Teddy, he smiled and leaned over to kiss the top of her head. He didn't interrupt Grace's ritual by any means. But he did watch with interest -- a scholar that looked over something interesting. He was learning something from it... just what... was undecided.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:16 pm

Soon she was standing and turning to them, her eyes at peace. She began chanting over them, blowing the smoke from the herbs across them.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:18 pm

She sooo had no clue what was going on, but it didn't really matter because it was a ritual that obviously meant something to the Gangrel and in turn meant something to her. Those bright blue eyes once again focused on the woman in front of them, the Caitiff not moving from where she was, simply simply in silent gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach   Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blessed Be - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: