Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:31 am

W-O-R-K
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:33 am

Heh, work, that didn't really narrow it down all that much.

"Your son's work?" well she had to keep asking so she had something to go on. Perhaps she ought to find someone who could actually speak with ghosts a bit more efficiently. Though... she wasn't really keen on having to ask favours again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:56 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:59 am

"Alright, I'll look into it. Would you mind if I tried to find someone who could speak with you without having to use the board?" just in case.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:02 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:10 pm

"Then I'll see what I can do. Thank you for speaking with me" she hadn't actually been all that sure that it would work, so only fair she thanked the spirit, right?
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:19 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:31 pm

"The car will be safe here" and she needed to go do a little quick research.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:16 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:12 pm

She smiled, nodding even if she had no clue if that was something he'd see or register. Then she carefully packed up the ouija board and placed it in the backseat of the car for later before making her way to the house to go turn on her lap top.
Because the best place to start as far as she could figure out? Would be a little googling and checking out facebook or whatever. Because she had the son's name, if she could figure out where he worked or had worked she could use that to cross reference the name she'd gotten to see if she got any hits on any deaths that had made it into the newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:14 pm

He didn't seem to have any cross-reference with deaths in the paper. What he did have, though, was an award that he had won for community service and his job listed as working with Matthew & Sons advertising agency.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:21 pm

Hm, she leaned back with the computer in her lap and settled in for what would probably end up being a few hours.
Could she find anything on the advertising agency?
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:28 pm

Of course. It was a well-established one, with a few high-profile clients. Mostly smaller ones, but a few of the high-profile ones. Unfortunately, that is about all she could find out about it -- it was a large company.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:33 pm

Damn it....
She chewed on her lip for a moment, trying to figure out a better angle to go at it from.

Who knew anything about ghosts... Cassie probably knew some things, given the things in her old apartment. Rhiana she knew could handle ghosts. Griselda most likely knew a thing or two but she couldn't call her. And she rather not bother Rhiana anymore than she already had.
Who else...

She sat like that for a while, idly searching for related pictures and events that tied in with the company.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Not much to see. Only one, a smiling young couple on the deck of a yacht, celebrating their wedding anniversary. In the picture, it stated that the man worked for the advertising agency as the CEO.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:27 am

She'd seen too many detective shows because her head was already trying to think of different scenarios. But without anything else to go on, all they were were her imagination. 

She saved the picture though and sent one to the printer so she'd have a paper copy. Oh heh, reminded her, maybe she could get a hit on the picture if she ran it through tineye.com ?
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:07 am

It came from the company's website, the Christmas party from the year before.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:28 am

Know what...
She picked up her phone and dialed Cassiel's number as she leaned back, watching the picture.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:56 am

"Yo," she said, picking up after the second ring.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:33 am

"Heya, it's Teddy. Random, but how do you feel like looking into a possible murder case and a ghost that doesn't want to move on because he'd looking after his son?" it was Cassiel, she was probably well accustomed to randomness from the Caitiff by now.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:05 am

There was about a five second pause. ”I can do that.”
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:01 am

"I tried the ouija board thing, it actually works" she knew that it ought to work, if you had the right kind of connection and an actual spirit, she just hadn't necessarily expected it to work for her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:03 am

She was silent for a moment... She knew about a ouija board... and... what it could bring. "Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:30 am

"Home, at Sunflower beach" she replied. "Wanna come over?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:31 am

"Yeah, I'll be there in fifteen minutes, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next