Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:02 pm

"So... what is the normal threshold for crazy when it comes to us?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:07 pm

"Mmm, not sure. Though I guess it's somewhere between endearingly cute and clinically insane. So, you know, pretty broad specter to choose from" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:37 am

((I don't know why, but I have stopped getting responses on this one. I set it to watch again so it will show up.    -_-))

"Almost too broad. Oh well... If someone sends me a straight jacket, then... I'll know."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:53 am

She seemed to think about it for a few moments.
"If that happens, I'll make sure to make it a pretty one" Teddy nodded with a smile for her friend. "Black and pinks tripes, some yellow flowers, some bells maybe?" hey, she could try to make her feel better at least.

((no worries, the feedback system can be more than a little dodgy at times))
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:26 am

"Bells?!" Cass began to laugh at that. "So you can hear me coming? No, thanks! If I'm in a straight jacket, you're coming with me when you least expect it!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:16 pm

"Well, I want bells on my straight jacket then" the blonde giggled. "And a funny hat to go with it" presumably also with bells.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:58 pm

"Yeah? What, like an electro-shock cap?" She snarfed.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:22 am

"I was thinking more like a jester's cap, but an electro shock one might be interesting too" Teddy laughed as the car was started up again so she could pull back onto the road.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:40 pm

"Sounds like we need a trip to the Renaissance Faire, then. You can get an over-the-top jester hat that will hold up," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:02 pm

"Hey, speaking of which. Why is it the US seem to be so incredibly hung up on renaissance fairs? Is it because you didn't have a renaissance?" she giggled, though honestly, she was curious.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:25 am

"It might be part of it. And the fact that most Ren Faire's are filled with pirates. Who doesn't want to sound like a pirate? It's a good excuse to have a gang... a pretend one, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:11 pm

"Or dress up a Spock" she might've been watching the Big Bang theory.

She pulled up outside the building and parked, looking to her friend again. "So ready to talk to this guy?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:14 pm

"You only dress up like Spock on the Day of Wrong. I've never actually seen it, myself. But I've heard tales."

She undid her seat belt and looked at the building. "Ready as I will ever be."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Teddy nodded as she unbuckled and jumped out, waiting for Cassiel before walking up to the building and ringing the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:26 pm

She followed, hands in her pockets and planted a smile on her face. Had to be friendly, right?
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:32 am

James answered the door after a few moments, a dish towel in his hands.

"Oh... hi there."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:11 am

"Hey" the blonde smiled at him. "I'm sorry, I really don't mean to interrupt. I was in the neighbourhood and I wanted to ask you something and took a chance that you might be home" she said with an apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:21 am

He smiled.

"It's okay. Want to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:39 pm

She smiled to the man, concentrating on him, but friendly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:38 am

"Oh, thank you, that would be lovely" she beamed him a happy smile. "This is my friend" Teddy motioned to Cassiel, letting hee fill in the name since she wasn't sure if she wanted to use hers.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:45 am

He held out a hand to shake.

"It's a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:41 am

She gave a smile and shook his hand. "Hey, s'up. Name's Mary."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:51 pm

He smiled.

"Nice to meet you. I'm James."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:23 am

"Thanks for making time for us, we won't be long, I promise" Teddy smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:34 am

She kept her eyes on James, waving as he introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next