Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:55 am

He smiled. "That said, I'm not sure about the Obtenebration. I'm not opposed, I'm just not sure."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:04 am

"Well, the choice is yours and the offer will stay open" not as if she was gonna push him into learning it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:56 pm

He smiled. "I appreciate it. And I'll give it some thought."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Teddy nodded, her legs still wrapped around his waist there he held them up in the water as the shadowy wings stayed wrapped around the two of them as if to warm them.

The blonde was smiling happily as she watched him, gentle fingers still brushing through his hair now and then, playing with a lock of blonde when able to catch it as she leaned in to kiss him.
"So tell me, what do you feel like doing tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:48 am

He smiled at her, his arms around her and holding the both of them up while he threaded water with his legs. "Is it wrong that part of me wants to have a hot shower and cuddle up with a bad action movie?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:51 am

Not exactly what she'd had in mind, but it wasn't a bad idea.
"No, love. That sounds good. I'd love to cuddle up with you and watch a movie" Teddy smiled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:18 am

He smiled. "I'm sorry that I'm so boring."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:21 am

She shook her head, the wings slowly fading from existence as she returned to being just her again.
"Never boring, love. It's the little things that makes me smiles. And curling up to watch a bad action movie with you is definitively on that list" Teddy smiled lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:27 am

He laughed. "I'm glad. Because I really am boring."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:38 am

It was so tender, so full of love, that kiss that sought and found his lips as the touch of her fingers lifted his chin gently. Lingering with a sigh of peace that brushed across his lips as she pulled back just enough to speak.
He could feel it, just how much he meant to her in that touch.
"Not to me" Teddy smiled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:07 pm

He laughed. "No, I really am boring. I don't say that as a bad thing, really. It just is what it is."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:55 pm

"I think you're just the right combination" she still smiled, her legs gently unwrapping so that they'd both be able to move and swim back.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:51 am

He laughed softly as he reached over to take her hand. "Well, thank God someone does."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:59 pm

Could he ever doubt that she felt that way?
She happily took his hand in the water as they slowly started making their way back towards land.
"Any movie in particular you wanna see?" she was game for anything really.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:55 am

He thought about it. "Something full of blood and gore. It's been a while since I saw a good scary movie."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:58 am

"Mmm, scary scary or something fun scary? Because we got Evil Dead" which was plenty of gore and blood, though more fun than scary really.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:58 am

He laughed. "Scary, scary."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:24 am

"Mm, then you pick one" Teddy smiled as they stepped out of the water, not really minding that she as half naked seeing as they were the only ones there.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:39 am

He smiled. "Nightmare on Elm Street. The original."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 am

"Great choice" she smiled as they'd stop to grab their things before heading up the small path to the house. He might not ever wear the ring, but she rather it didn't get left to get stolen or something after all.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:51 am

He laughed. "I thought so."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:56 am

Well, duh, it was an awesome choice. A classic worthy of mention.

Reaching the house, she opened the door and stepped inside, ditching the stuff she'd carried with her int he hallway since, eh, she could fix that later.
"Wanna crash on the couch? Or upstairs?" she didn't mind either. She just wanted to be close.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:13 am

He laughed softly. "Why don't we curl up upstairs for it?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:39 am

"Perfect" then they didn't really have to move afterwards, which was, well, perfect.

The door was quickly locked, the blonde moving on naked feet up the stairs with the other German, still holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:51 pm

He smiled at that. "Glad that you agree."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next