Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:31 am

He grinned. "Course I did."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:41 am

The blonde chewed on her lip.
"You like it?" she asked curiously, because damn it if she wasn't curious now. Because there wasn't as if there had ever existed a sex tape of her before, so of course she had to ask these questions! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:53 am

He laughed. "It's you moaning and coming around my cock in an elevator and it's a great angle. Of course I like it!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:01 am

Uhm, yeah, that had her looking a bit like a goldfish for a moment. A blushing goldfish even.
"Show me sometime...?" Teddy, despite knowing she wouldn't quite know what to do with herself, said.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:03 am

He nodded. "Absolutely."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:08 am

Teddy nodded and bit her lip with what sounded like a slightly embarrassed and yet excited giggle.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:16 am

He laughed. "You're going to love it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:33 am

"Or I might die of embarrassment in the corner of the sofa, that's also a possibility" she giggled, her smile a happy one even if her god awful control of her own blood meant the blush still lingered.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:41 am

He laughed. "I'll find some kind of incentive to keep you engaged."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:45 am

That resulted in more giggling from the happy blonde as she leaned in to kiss him again. A touch of heat to that kiss as she held him tightly and arched her back slightly to press against him in the water.
"I'm sure you'll be able to do that"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:53 am

He took that kiss, his arms pulling her close so that he could press his body fully against hers. "I'm pretty creative."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:01 am

"Oh... I know you can be" Teddy smiled, sighing softly as he pulled her close, always loving it when he held her like that. "And you'll never hear me complain about it" ever.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:06 am

He laughed softly. "That's probably good. You put up with me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:09 am

Teddy shook her head.
"I'm not putting up with you" she said, one hand still gently playing with his hair as the other slipped down to rest lightly on his chest, trapped between their bodies. "I cherish every moment I get with you, and I'm happy for all the time you're willing to spend with me. It's not putting up with someone if you want the same thing, when you want to share everything with them. Like I want with you.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:11 am

He smiled. "Generally, I would agree. But I hurt you, I disappoint you, I cause you pain."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:22 am

Teddy shook her head again, a soft expression to her face as she tilted her head slightly to the side.
"Everyone, no matter how much they love the other, will at some point manage to hurt them even if they'd never do so with intent. I've hurt you... But when it happens I ask forgiveness and try to make it up to you. It's part of being human, even if we're not really human anymore" she said, figuring he'd get the point anyways. "But Medwyn? You have never, never disappointed me. Never" of that she sounded quite adamant. "Two people who love each other will still argue at times, will still hurt each other now and then or cause pain. But they're only able to do so because the other person loves them so much that every little thing their lover do or say, matter to them, more than anything else..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:02 pm

He nodded as he listened. "And I agree. But I can't help but feel like being out here tonight, saying no, is a huge disappointment. I know that it's the right thing to do. I need to get right with myself before I say anything like that to you, before I say yes to something like that. That is something that needs to happen first. So I know that I was right to do it... but I still feel like I have let you down. I never want to deny you anything, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:14 pm

"I had hoped you'd say yes, but I understand. I really do... so I'm not disappointed in you. Please believe me?" the gently smiling blonde said. "I'm happy, happy here, with you"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:03 am

He smiled, brushing a hand through her hair. It was her eyes he was watching, though. After a few moments, he nodded. "I believe you. I trust you. I just didn't want you to think that you had done anything wrong. And I didn't want you to be disappointed... I really just wanted you to understand."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:14 am

And her eyes told him she was being truthful, she always was with him
"I do understand, which is why I'm not disappointed" she reassured him with a smile as she leaned into his touch.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:19 am

He smiled, brushing a tender kiss against her lips. "Good. I worry about it, about you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:31 am

"You can watch the surveillance tape with me, I'm sure that'll distract you from worrying" well, probably not completely but he ought to know her well enough by now to know that she really was okay if she could joke around.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:34 am

He laughed softly. "Well, there is always that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:39 am

She smiled when he laughed and kissed him gently once more.
"So we're good?" Teddy smiled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:45 am

He smiled and nodded. "Yes, love. We're good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next