Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:56 am

Then what more could she ask for? The blonde in his arms smiled happily, still threading water though to help keep them above water.
"I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have you"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:14 am

He smiled at her and pulled her close. "I'm pretty sure that I'm the lucky one."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:23 am

"And it makes me very happy that you still feel that way" the blonde smiled as she arched into him when her pulled her to him. "You're not cold are you..?" she added in a softer tone, knowing the water temperature didn't bother him much so obviously she had other things in mind.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:29 am

He smirked at her, because he understood. "Maybe a little. Want to come and warm me up?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:36 am

Under the water one of her legs brushed against his, pressing her thigh gently up between his legs as she leaned in to give one of his earlobes a light nip and tug. She knew by now at least a few of his weak spots.
"I'd very much like that..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:33 am

He groaned, his head tilting as her mouth found his earlobe. He shivered, his hands pulling her closer and his body pressing lightly against hers, reaching down his hands to caress her hips and pull her closer. "You do? What do you like about it?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:37 am

Teddy drew her breath as he did that, taking his scent before nuzzling into the corner of his neck where it met his shoulder before slowly letting her lips trace back up the side of his neck to brush against his ear again.
"I get to hear you moan..." because that was truly one of the best sounds she could think of. "I get to please you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:12 pm

He moaned for her again, his eyes drifting closed as she nuzzled against him. His head bent, brushing kisses along her throat, tender brushes of his lips and his tongue as he caressed her. "That's not a huge prize."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:25 pm

The blonde shivered, a low murmur escaping her in a warm breath against his ear.
"It is to me..." she whispered as her fingers flexed in his hair, one hand dragging its nails lightly down his arm.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm

He shivered at her touches, the hands at her hips sliding upward. Over her ribs and around her back, to press her chest against his as he trailed those tender kisses along her skin, tasting the salt water that lingered there. "You are so easy to please."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:35 pm

"Mmm... I'm really not... But you know just the right things to do" she she smiled, her lips brushing over his cheek before leaning her head back with a happy little sound while giving his hair a light tug. Her body arching naturally to his touch as she shared her own with him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:34 pm

He laughed and shook his head. His hands still caressed her, his eyes dancing with amusement as he studied her face. "It's nearly the same thing."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:38 pm

The blonde chuckled, moving to wrap both legs around his waist, even if that meant he would have to keep them both afloat.
"Punkass..." she grinned, even as she pulled him tight against herself so she could press her body against with a light grind of her hips.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:46 am

He laughed again, his hands caressing her hips as she wrapped her legs around him. He had no problem with keeping them both afloat. "You like it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:05 pm

The answer to that didn't need words. The brush of her lips against his before dipping her head so to grace his earlobe with her teeth was answer enough, wasn't it? She loved him, all of him. And that he could make her laugh and smile the way he did was precious to her, so very precious.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:24 am

He moved with her, his head tilting as her lips and mouth found his earlobe. With a soft groan, he shifted her, moving her so that his hips could grind gently against hers. He opened his eyes, found her shoulder where the salty water of the sea clung to her in little droplets that were highlighted by the moonlight. And he brushed his mouth over her, his tongue tasting the salt water and the sweet flesh that his mouth found there.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:55 am

She couldn't help but draw her breath in a quiet gasp, shivering softly as her blood let a hue of warmth colour her skin as she arched to his touch and smiled with closed eyes.

Oh she loved it when he wanted her enough to simply tear her clothes before shoving her against a wall. But she loved it just as much when he took his time to touch her like that. Letting her feel as if though she was special, letting her feel loved. And she knew, that to him she was special. She knew that he very much did love her. And she hoped he felt it too, those feelings returned in how she touched him and held him. In how her body reacted to his with small sighs and shivers.

Her angel.
The blonde smiled and nipped at his ear again while giving his hair a gentle tug. Everything about her urging him to keep going. Telling him how much she wanted and needed him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:33 pm

He was very much taking his time with her. He pressed his hips to hers, his mouth teasing her throat with little brushes of his tongue, little scrapes of his teeth. He held her pressed against him, his own body starting to shiver in pleasure as she kept using her mouth to torment him in that sweet way she had.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:47 pm

He wasn't the only one, his reactions as sweet to her as his touch. That tangible need she felt from him, not just for her, but the need to be close in a way of which the physical was only an extension, enough to make her shiver as well with a low sound of happiness from her lips.

She felt it too. She felt it around him. Or even when they were apart and all she had was his voice.

"Yours..." the blonde whispered with a heated breath against his ear, groaning softly at the press of his hips to hers.

Always his.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:05 pm

He groaned again, feeling the way she pressed herself to him. He loved that he could do that to her, that he could make her want him with something so simple as a kiss or a caress. And she did want him, he had absolutely no doubt of that. He shivered and moaned for her, letting the sweet sound of her voice and that one whispered word wash over him gently. "And I am yours, love."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:25 pm

A kiss, a touch, a look, a single word... He could make her feel like no one else had ever made her feel, and he did it so easily. It was always heart felt, it was always with a feel to it that made her knees weak and the heat rise in her chest.

"Always"
she whispered, trembling at the feel of his reactions and his moans. Those sweet, wonderful sounds of which she simply couldn't get enough. And no, it wasn't a question. She was his, always his. And he...

"You make me soar..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:02 am

He smiled, though he couldn't help but shiver at her touch. He loved it when she touched him like this, loved it when she showed him both with and without words that she wanted nothing more than to be his. He loved her; there was no mistaking that. His hands, still gentle under the cool water of the Atlantic, gently caressed her back and her hips, moving her so that she was wrapped fully around his waist. He held them both up, his head tilted back so that he could look at her in the moonlight, the water glistening on her skin and black as the night around them, the reflections of millions of stars lighting their way. It was... "This is perfect. Everything about this is perfect, my love."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:20 am

It was such a good feeling when he held her like that and looked at her with eyes that she could so easily lose herself in. If she failed at everything else in life, she would still spend eternity trying to make him happy. And even eternity seemed too short now that she had him.

The hand moving over his cheek was so gentle, leaving a light trail of water in its wake as the blonde smiled at her lover.
"It is..." Teddy said softly, the happiness he made her feel reflecting in her own blue eyes. "I am so grateful I met you..." it sounded silly, but he made her so happy it nearly hurt with all the emotions that welled up inside her when he smiled and looked as happy and content as he did in that moment.

And she couldn't help but keep touching him. Light brushes of her hands over his skin, tracing each muscle, each scar with the affectionate caress of a lover. One hand cupping his cheek again so she could tilt his head back lightly and lean down to kiss him.

He knew what she felt. Knew words couldn't do it justice. She'd even given him a heart forged with her own blood and sand from the beach they'd first made love that actually held those feelings, forever safe, forever his.

"Perfect..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:16 pm

He looked up at her. Gazing into her eyes, he held her close, held them both up in the dark ocean. "I am far from perfect."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:20 am

"You're perfect to me..." Teddy smiled lovingly. The words spoken from the heart with genuine love and affection for the blonde Brujah. "To me, Medwyn Bauer, you are perfect"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next