Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:54 am

His eyes met Savannah's only moments before the Wolf's mouth was on his. He groaned against her, pressing his lips to hers as she kissed him with so much hunger. He didn't stop in his taking of her, but he did turn his body a little so that his free hand could slide into Elizabeth's hair. He pulled the ghoul closer, then his hand was running down her back, over her hip. He may not have been able to see what Savannah was currently doing, but his fingers found Elizabeth as well -- though in the back. The ghoul would be filled fully, if he had anything to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:23 pm

A slow low growl as he moved away from her, with a working of her fist slowly filling the ghoul, she was steadily moving her fingers and working her fist into Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:12 pm

She moved closer and turned, giving him access. She was so full of Savannah already, and as he began to make it known that he was going to fill her completely, she whimpered. It was a strange sound, full of both dread and excitement. She was quickly being pushed over the edge into an inability to think or move at all if not directed to do so. And yet, her hand, the one not holding her up, continued to try to keep up with the last order she was given; pleasuring Savannah.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:55 am

Growling, he gave Savannah a smile. Approving. He did, very much, in fact, approve of what she was doing with Elizabeth. His free hand came over, to bring Elizabeth's face to his shoulder. Bending her just a little so that he could have better access to her. And his fingers were working in much the same way as Savannah's inside of the ghoul's ass -- she would, like it or not, end up with two fists inside of her by the time he was done. Only one fist was going to be much larger than the other. A second and third finger joined his first, so at least he was taking it slowly with her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:37 pm

Savannah kept going till her fist was in the ghoul, she nipped Darius's neck, then moved just a little so he could get to Elizabeth easier, but he could still keep taking her, and she watched him with Elizabeth. Her hips still pounding to his as they stayed locked but were pushing the ghoul to her own release as well.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:38 am

She writhed against their hands, pushing back to try to pull Darius in, while trying not to hurt Savannah. This was fantastic, and she wanted more. Her breathing was heavy, and more squeaky than growly at this point.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:54 am

Still, he was slowly working Elizabeth so that he could fit three fingers...four fingers... then his knuckles. He was taking it easy, but he knew that it had to hurt. He just... didn't care. There are advantages to having a masochist for a ghoul. His hips still ground hard against those of Savannah, the growling smile coming to his face as he leaned over to whisper to her --

"Are you enjoying your cruelty, Savannah?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:46 pm

She nipped his chin "yes." as she moved her fist in the ghoul "And so are you and she.' with a purr to her words, as her body rocked, her breasts bounced and he was still taking her like she liked. The harder her got the tighter she got.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:00 pm

The slowness was actually worse for her. Anticipation being the best of tools to drive a masochist wild. She was a quivering mess, holding on to them both, kissing what skin she could find.

"Please..."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:53 am

He was taking his time with Elizabeth. Smiling at Savannah, he leaned close to nip at her bottom lip. But his hips didn't slow or become more gentle. He kept taking her with that same, hard pace. When Elizabeth spoke, he finally turned his head to look at her.

"Please?" And because Darius is a dick (I'm really sorry) he didn't even wait for her to get used to it. His entire fist was thrust into Elizabeth, roughly. Painfully. Nearly splitting her in two, since Savannah's fist was also inside of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:53 am

She heard please, felt his hand so close then tried to flex her hand to add to Elizabeth's torture. Yes it was not good to tell her to follow his lead because she could so very very well.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:04 am

She screamed out her pleasure, rocking against the fullness. She squeezed around their hands, her eyes glazed as she fell against them. She was now entirely useless for pleasuring either of them.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:00 pm

He didn't seem to mind. He smiled, holding Elizabeth up with his fist alone as he continued to take Savannah. And oh, oh, OH, did he look happy.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:05 pm

She nipped his shoulder as she helped hold Elizabeth up and a nip of his lip at his smirk. The look was a "Hey don't forget about me" with a wiggle of her hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: