HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nita Radcliffe
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:48 pm

"It's a retirement town... How many little blue haired ladies does it take for a place like this to have a seedy underbelly?"

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:50 pm

He smiled and tilted his head, "That's exactly it, isn't it? Why would they be drawn here... well, you'll see soon enough. Maybe you can answer that question for us. Wouldn't that be something? Sometime it takes a fresh pair of eyes."
Back to top Go down
Nita Radcliffe
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:54 pm

She swallowed hard, a bit of a lump in her throat. "We'll certainly see," she nodded. "Thanks again. I'll see myself out and let you know if I find anything. Have a good night, yeah?"

She turned to go.

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:58 pm

"You too Nita. Keep those eyes sharp."

He followed her to the door and rejoined the gethering. They seemed to have been waiting for him. Several curious and supicious eyes flickered toward her, but the overall feeling was not hostile, just guarded.

He waved warmly to her.
Back to top Go down
Nita Radcliffe
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:00 pm

She kept her head down, tried not to make the uncomfortable eye contact that most made at... gatherings. Social things... eep.

She was gone in a jiffy.

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:02 pm

She found her way out clear. The gruff man was still at the door. He smiled and nodded.

"Stay safe little catepillar." He mumbled to her as he opened the door for her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   

Back to top Go down

Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4