Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nita Radcliffe
Ancilla
Nita Radcliffe

Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:48 pm

"It's a retirement town... How many little blue haired ladies does it take for a place like this to have a seedy underbelly?"
Back to top Go down
AST Aigis
Admin
AST Aigis

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:50 pm

He smiled and tilted his head, "That's exactly it, isn't it? Why would they be drawn here... well, you'll see soon enough. Maybe you can answer that question for us. Wouldn't that be something? Sometime it takes a fresh pair of eyes."
Back to top Go down
Nita Radcliffe
Ancilla
Nita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:54 pm

She swallowed hard, a bit of a lump in her throat. "We'll certainly see," she nodded. "Thanks again. I'll see myself out and let you know if I find anything. Have a good night, yeah?"

She turned to go.
Back to top Go down
AST Aigis
Admin
AST Aigis

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:58 pm

"You too Nita. Keep those eyes sharp."

He followed her to the door and rejoined the gethering. They seemed to have been waiting for him. Several curious and supicious eyes flickered toward her, but the overall feeling was not hostile, just guarded.

He waved warmly to her.
Back to top Go down
Nita Radcliffe
Ancilla
Nita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:00 pm

She kept her head down, tried not to make the uncomfortable eye contact that most made at... gatherings. Social things... eep.

She was gone in a jiffy.
Back to top Go down
AST Aigis
Admin
AST Aigis

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:02 pm

She found her way out clear. The gruff man was still at the door. He smiled and nodded.

"Stay safe little catepillar." He mumbled to her as he opened the door for her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4