Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built Empty
PostSubject: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:57 pm

The had been driving for a little while. Him stilling glances at her out of the corner of his eye and in his mirrors. Glances he did not broadcast but did not hide either.

eventually they pulled up to a nice house hidden slightly behind palm trees. He turned to into the garage and got out to open her door once again taking her hand as he did.

"So here we are" He said in a soft voice looking in her eyes giving her one more hot glance before leading her to the door and into the house.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:12 pm

The more silent he stayed, and the more of those little glances she caught, the more shy she seemed to become. Her gaze would drift from his face almost tot he floor when he caught her looking at him. She was out of her element, that much was clear.

As they pulled up to the house she focused her attention on it instead of him. "It's lovely." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:27 pm

"Thank you. Please come inside."He said as he laid her hands still joined into the den of the subtly opulent home.

Once in side he turned to her, reaching out to take her other hand as well and smiling told her "You know I am almost certain I am not supposed to mention things like this. But you are absolutely stunning when you blush Ren" He told her for the express purpose of making her blush again.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:39 pm

She let him lead her inside. She was nervous, shy. Her gaze swept the the interior as soon as they were past the door.

Their hands linked, her gaze focused on his face as he spoke, but slipped lower as she did indeed blush. "Thank you." She wasn't whispering any longer, though her voice was still very soft.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:58 pm

He smiled pleased with having won another of her beautiful blushed. He released her hands, having already embraced being bold thisevening he wrapped one arm around her waist and gathered her close to his chest. Hooking the index finger and thumb of his other hand under her chin he raised her face back up to his. This time his gaze was on her lips.

"Such beautiful lips" he murmered sofly as his lips moved to meet hers. He had after all come to far to turn bashful now.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:03 pm

A surprised gasp passed her lips as she felt herself pulled in close to his chest. Sh was trembling in his arms as he gently caused her to look back up. As their lips met the tremble turned into a shiver. She made a soft sound as one hand reached around behind him to rest at the small of his back.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:18 pm

It was a long, slow, lingering kiss. At first only a light brushing of their lips that grew slowly in intensity as he deepened it. His lips parted slightly and his tongue brushed against her soft lips. He hand under her chin eventual moved to softly brush er check as the arm around her waist held her tight to him.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:26 pm

From the feel of it, she was armed underneath her shirt, though weapons appeared to be the last thing on her mind. Her lips parted, a soft whimper filling the room. Her hand clutched at the back of his shirt as she pulled him against her slender frame.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:25 pm

her being armed seemed to only encourage him. Perhaps he liked dangeous women. What ever the motivation the kiss continued unabided. His tongue sought hers as his hand roamed her back and sides.

after a moment his arms wrapped around her and lifted her slight frame off her feet and carried her to the couch where he lowered them both down.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Her hand at the small of his back continued to clutch at his shirt. Her other arm wrapped around behind him, her hand tangling in his hair. Her lips parted, allowing their tongues to dance passionatly with one another. Feeling herself lifted she whimpered a bit, though her legs raised to wrap easily around him. The hand that at been playing with his shirt slid up to join the one tangled in his hair. As they settled down, the whimper turned to a slight moan that she tried to contain. Caught up or not in the moment, she was still somewhat shy.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:23 pm

As they kissed with increacing passion his hands roamed all over her beginning to dug away her purple sweater. Then drifting lower he began working on her jeans as he did his best to peel away her layers till she laid bare before him.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:45 pm

There was no bra underneath the sweater, just the light harness that kept the pair of blades secure at her back. The flesh that was exposed was slightly more flushed than one might expect. Still pale, but with a hint of life. Her skin was flawless. Not a knick or a scratch, a birthmark or scar marred the beautiful pale landscape that was being revealed. The clothing also seemed to hide a surprising amount of curves. She'd never be called voluptuous, but she also wasn't as much of a beanpole as she appeared while dressed. The more his hands moved over her, the warmer she became. When he began to tug at her jeans, she raised her hips just a little to help with the removal.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:39 pm

He broke the kiss to gaze upon her breath taking form in enraptured awe.

"you are spectacular..." He breathed in a low whisper before being to trace a trail of slow kisses from her neck down and across her entire body. stopping at key sensitive spots to tantalize and excite her till it seemed she was awash in a see of finger tips and soft lips exploring her absolutely every where.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:03 pm

"Thank you." She whispered, more shy now that she was utterly exposed. She didn't try to hide herself, but it was clear she wasn't used to be looked at in that way.

Each little kiss caused her to gasp. The ones he placed at more sensitive locations elicited lovely little whimpers and moans. Every now and then her back would arch, her head tilting back exposing her delicate throat encircled by a wrapped silver chain from which dangled a small pendant.

Her hands began to explore his form, undoing the buttons on his shirt as they passed over his chest and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:37 pm

He was solid and well shaped. Like a living version of the David. He continued his veracious tasting of her silky skin as his hands joined hers in helping to cast aside his garments.

Once he was as bare as she was he began working his way back up her form pausing at her neck to glance at her pendant. He would have to ask about that. but later.

Once more face to face with her he paused. Biting his lip with desire as he looked down in to her eyes. He had no words and none seemed particularly needed. He shifted his position over her and a sigh of pleasure and satisfaction escaped him as his shifting sank him slowly into the beautiful kindred.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:53 pm

It was her turn to stare in awe. As her gaze roamed over his strong form, she marveled at how attractive he was.

As he pressed into her, one thing became abundantly clear. Regardless of whether or not she'd had sex since her embrace, she certainly hadn't before it. The pretty eternal virgin cried out as a mixture of pleasure and pain washed over her.

Last edited by Ren on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Luke seemed both surprised and incredibly turned on as he took the lovely keepers eternal virginity. He gasped and his entire body shuddered at the tight sensation wrapped around him.

A quiet growl of pleasure rolled from between his lips. Leaning down his lips found hers once more after the overwhelming feeling had passed and he began to move with in her. Kissing her deeply as his tongue hunted hers.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:19 pm

Her arms wrapped around him, nails digging lightly into his back as she pressed her hips upwards to meet his. She groaned softly as she moved with him, kissing him deeply the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:00 am

He returned the kiss deeply, with passion and vigor as they moved together. The flexiblity and dexterity of the pair showed and the easy and graceof their coupling ong the small couch.

The room was completely silent save for theor small sighs and gasps and the sound of their bodies moving together.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:25 am

She was indeed flexible, and nimble. One leg bent, her foot slowly tracing along the side of his calf and thigh. Her back arched, her head falling back exposing her pale throat as her pretty voice filled the room with the sounds of her passion.

She surrendered, his for as long as he chose to claim her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:54 pm

And claim her he did. In long intense movements they wrighted on the couch locked in the pleasure of their embrace. Time became irrelavent as he took her and she gave herself to him.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Her passion and excitement was building to a fevered pitch. She writhed against him with unbridled lust. Her head turned to the side, the hand tangled in his hair tightened it's grip. "Please..." she gasped out. Her need was obvious, she wanted to feel his fangs buried deep within her throat. "Bite..." Not the drink, but the Kiss. She was riding the edge, ready to topple over at any moment. A moment he had full control over.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:50 pm

His eyes burned with his want and perhaps the hint of something darker beneath." Ren" He whispered in his pleasure. "We, we shouldn't. It is a dangerous idea." He thought of her claws shredding the beauty beneath him and movements began picking up speed and strength as his heighten arousal at the vicious scene that played out in his mind. The shadow of suspicion was there as well. If he fell to tempation, which he might as the tempation was very much there they would go together or not at all.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Her throat remained beautifully exposed, eyes half closed as she made a frustrated and needy sound. "That's what makes it fun..." The words punctuated by a deep groan as he increased the pace. Apparently shy had gone right out the window in the face of passion. She nearly sobbed with frustration, a beautiful and desperate sound. "Please..." She begged. Her head rolling to the other side, soft pink lips parted as she panted out his name. "Luke..." She shuddered beautifully. "...please!"

Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:25 pm

Rutting into her in a near frenzied pace he lowered his lips to her throat and kissed lightly. His arm slipped behind her neck and raised her head till his shoulder was only a breath away. Then he whispered so his lips moved against her neck his fangs scraping but not piercing. One word "Together"

his fangs would enter her. Once hers had enter him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: