Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AST Aigis
Admin
AST Aigis

Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:52 pm

"Yes. Find them, watch without being seen and report back. Find an appropriate book in the library and place this book mark in it. And One of us will find you."

She handed her a black butterly bookmark with the black tassle like he had had.
Back to top Go down
Nita Radcliffe
Ancilla
Nita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:55 pm

"An appropriate book...." She looked at the bookmark and then to the book in her arms. "Oh, oh I get it. Okay. I... I can do that."
Back to top Go down
AST Aigis
Admin
AST Aigis

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:00 pm

"Good, and remember Nita, we're a secret society. We musn't be discovered at all costs. I would be very dissapointed if you failed to keep our secret." She leaned in, his hazel eyes intense.
Back to top Go down
Nita Radcliffe
Ancilla
Nita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:02 pm

What the hell was it with people and secrets lately?! Fucking Twilight Zone shit...

She smiled and gave a nod. "I understand. You've made your point crystal clear."
Back to top Go down
AST Aigis
Admin
AST Aigis

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:25 pm

"If you spot anything else strange or of note, please feel free to inform me and if you get in any danger, run to the library. We protect our own and even our potentials like you."
Back to top Go down
Nita Radcliffe
Ancilla
Nita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:48 pm

"Danger?" Her brow rose, but she tried to shake it off. "Alright, the library. Should I look for the magic section?" She gave a wink, obviously kidding.
Back to top Go down
AST Aigis
Admin
AST Aigis

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:53 pm

He laughed, "No, just anywhere in the library. Someone is always there. They will protect you. Just in case." He winked.

"I know this is a lot to take in, but I think you will do well. It feels good to be a part of something greater, to have brothers and sisters as smart and capable as these. To always have new things to learn. Mysteries to discover, wrongs to be written. It's a good life. And I hope you choose it."

"You can stay and talk to the others or you can leave right away, the choice is yours."
Back to top Go down
Nita Radcliffe
Ancilla
Nita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:20 pm

"Well... should I stay?" She asked him. "I.. I'm not really much of a people person. I'm... sort of awkward. Do you think I should stay?"
Back to top Go down
AST Aigis
Admin
AST Aigis

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:23 pm

He laughed, "You are a Child of Whispers for sure. You can leave. It's fine. I just thought you might have questions for the others, but leaving and thinking about things is just fine too."
Back to top Go down
Nita Radcliffe
Ancilla
Nita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:33 pm

"Well... Can I ask you some questions?"
Back to top Go down
AST Aigis
Admin
AST Aigis

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:34 pm

"Of course." He leaned back and crossed his legs, open and ready for questions. He seemed quite used to this process in fact.
Back to top Go down
Nita Radcliffe
Ancilla
Nita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:36 pm

She folded her hands, though her thumbs were still trying to help her speak. "Were you recruited?"
Back to top Go down
AST Aigis
Admin
AST Aigis

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:40 pm

"Yes. It is why I tend to be a sponser for new people. I feel it is important to bring in new blood."

"Many families have been a part of the guild for countless generations, but I find that to be rather stale. Lucky for me, our leaders agree that refreshing our ranks with new people with their own perceptions keeps us agile."

"I think it's esspecially important to recruit when we've moved to a new area."
Back to top Go down
Nita Radcliffe
Ancilla
Nita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:42 pm

"Then this operation... this guild? It's all new here? What is it that you actually do? I mean, your profession?"
Back to top Go down
AST Aigis
Admin
AST Aigis

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:51 pm

"Yes, this chapter is new here in Port St. Lucie."

"I'm a professor. I teach writing at the college. For the guild, I'm a Diciple of the Gentle Fist. I carry our the actions that the Whisperers and the Graces deem nessecary. Sometimes I'm a social worker, rescuing babes from an abusive home and sometimes I'm an assasin. It all depends. I see the guild's business done."
Back to top Go down
Nita Radcliffe
Ancilla
Nita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:56 pm

She smiled. "So which is mightier? The pen or the sword?"
Back to top Go down
AST Aigis
Admin
AST Aigis

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:59 pm

He smiled, "They are one in the same. Action. Influence changing the wrold."
Back to top Go down
Nita Radcliffe
Ancilla
Nita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:08 pm

Biting her lip, she shrugged her shoulders. "How much have you seen of the world changing, though?"
Back to top Go down
AST Aigis
Admin
AST Aigis

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:12 pm

"I've seen our leader change entire cities. Is that the whole world? No. Is it forever? No. But it made a world of difference to those people in that city for that time. Thousands of lives, changed for the better."

"Is it arrogant to say we change the world? Yes. But we have no problem sounding arrogant." He laughed.

"There are some big egos in here, so you know. This kind of work attracts it."
Back to top Go down
Nita Radcliffe
Ancilla
Nita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:22 pm

"Is it okay that I don't have a big ego? I... just want to do what I can... Is that okay?"
Back to top Go down
AST Aigis
Admin
AST Aigis

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:27 pm

"Whisperers ussually don't have big egos. They are quiet. They watch, learn, grow. They are the wisdom behind all the bluster. The voices of reason."

"Let me explain the three branches to you. The Whisperers are the information gatherers as I've stated, but also keepers of knowledge and books. The Graces are the social ones, charismatic leaders with vast power bases in politics, newspapers, high society, and the Fists are the enforcers, enacting the will and judgement of the guild in the world. There's some overlap in each, but there are distinct roles and they are meant to be checks and balances for each other."

"So the ones with the biggest egos are the Graces and the Fists, not the Whisperers as much."
Back to top Go down
Nita Radcliffe
Ancilla
Nita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:32 pm

"Good!" She sounded a little too excited about that prospect. "I mean, that's good. I like quiet. I do. So, I will go do just that. Be quiet and watch." She wrote down her cell number on the back of the invitation and slid it to him. "In case you didn't already have it. I'm going to go where I know the teenagers went when I was one, see what I can find. Thanks... thanks for this opportunity and humoring my curiosity."
Back to top Go down
AST Aigis
Admin
AST Aigis

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:38 pm

"Excellent! Hmm... since I do feel so strongely about your placement as a Whisperer, I'm going to have a woman named Hera watch over you. She will guide you if you need it and judge your ability and skill."

"Just do your best and you'll be fine." He took the card and it dissapeared in the palm of his hand. It must have been a slight of hand magic trick or something.

"I think you're going to fit right in." He said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Nita Radcliffe
Ancilla
Nita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:43 pm

"Hera? As in the queen?" She smiled. "I guess in this kind of work it fits."
Back to top Go down
AST Aigis
Admin
AST Aigis

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:46 pm

"She's from Greece... not really sure if that name was given or taken to be honest. She is a woman of mystery." He smiled fondly.

"She'll likely only contact you by phone, but you'll be safe. This city has a very active underbelly, more than the average city, hence why it drew our interest. It's very strange for such a small city... so certain precautions so there's no chance of tragedy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe   Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeing Things (Nita) - Nita Radcliffe
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next