Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thursday Night - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:07 am

"At times" she said through a frustrated sigh/cry as he kept teasing and denying her the hard deep thrusts she seemed to crave.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:07 am

He laughed.

"But not right now?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:10 am

"You've been teasing me for a long while." with a sigh of frustration and another bite of his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:11 am

Without warning, he picked up his pace. Thrusting hard and fast into her, he couldn't help but groan a little bit.

"This better? This what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:13 am

"Yes" she cried out as he suddenly started harder and faster, she was now nipping his neck more in appreciation of his taking of her and not the frustrated bite the moment ago.  Her body was now vibrating as the orgasm was quickly building around him and through her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:15 am

And he rewarded her bites with harder thrusting. Enough to hurt her, but not enough to damage her, his body making wet slapping sounds as flesh met with flesh. He continued to take her, growling softly, though he kept his eyes open to watch her, since he could feel her pleasure mounting and her orgasm building.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:20 am

She clenched like a vice around him as she met his gaze then it hit her the orgasm that he'd built up in her exploded, she screeched out, then bit his shoulder almost hard enough to draw blood, as he felt the hard intense muscle spasms around his cock deeply buried in her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:24 am

He didn't mind her teeth. In fact, he encouraged it. He leaned into her bite, reaching up to grab the back of her head and hold her in place, he continued to fuck her just as hard while he felt the orgasm around him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:29 am

Her whole body was rocking to the orgasm, she bit harder as he held her there, feeling her body trying to milk his body for semen that wasn't there, but her body kept trying for as the intense muscle spasms continued to roll through her and her muffled screams of pleasure as she bit him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:30 am

Finally, he slowed again. Less teasing and more just letting her ride out her orgasm, he turned his head so that he could kiss her cheek while she bit him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:32 am

She held on to him, a blush as he kissed her cheek, and another intense rocking of pleasure through her and around him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:33 am

He chuckled softly and whispered in her ear.

"Is that better?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:38 am

She shook her head yes, as she tried to let go and turn to kiss him, but it was taking a bit of effort to do so.  Then she kissed him hard, passionately, and her teeth nipping at his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:39 am

He groaned a little as she kissed him, using her teeth. He returned the hard kiss, though, his tongue almost in a battle with hers and his teeth biting at her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:42 am

She trembled as his teeth nibbled her bottom lip and she clenched around him with a low groan as their tongues continued to war, till she needed to break the kiss for a breath.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:44 am

When she finally broke the kiss, he smiled.

"There, now. Much better."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:46 am

"I agree." with a stifled yawn she was finally suddenly so tired as the orgasm rippled to an end.  Her body hurt but in that good way you know that you were fucked good. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:47 am

He smiled as he saw her yawn, then brushed a kiss over her chin.

"How about I put you to bed?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:49 am

"Okay, but wake me when you go." she said with a snuggle into him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:50 am

He smiled.

"Well, I was thinking of tucking you in and heading out. I've got some business to handle, sadly."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:51 am

"Okay, good luck with your business." with a sleepy content smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:52 am

Smiling, he gathered her up in his arms and stepped out of the shower with her. He dried them both off and though they were both still naked, he carried her to the bed and lay her down gently on it.

"Oh, I'm sure it will be boring as it usually is."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:54 am

"I hope I'm not business and boring as usual." with another sleepy yawn, as she curled up in the bed,that they rarely used.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:55 am

Once she curled up, he took the blankets and tucked them up and over her, leaning down to brush a kiss against her forehead.

"You, lovely Rachel, are never boring."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:56 am

She opened one eye, "Good." with a deep breath, and then instantly falling to sleep.

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday Night - Endymion Private
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next