Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thursday Night - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:25 pm

He then felt the deep inner climax from deep inside her around his cock, while she trembled and screamed out. She was riding the crash that was more powerful than the last and he kept going while she conitued to cry out.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:17 pm

In fact, he started to take her harder. He would have broken the hips of a mortal woman, such was the way he continued to take her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Her breasts moved with each thrust, her hair was half covering her face from her turning her head no, but her hips, her body kept taking him and wanting more. She finished riding out the second intense orgasm not sure she could take any more, she was babbling as she looked up at him, and yet her body was still tight around his cock.

She was sure she wasn't going to be able to walk, but right now she didn't care he was fucking her - not anyone else and he was paying attention just to her. Her hips started to buck wildly as she started to stop thinking and just let the moment happen.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:41 pm

He still didn't stop. Didn't even slow down, in fact. Those hard, painful thrusts continued as he kept assaulting her senses with... well... himself.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:26 pm

was it really a 3rd orgasm or a continuation of the second one as she kept her body writhed under his intense taking of her. She was panting, moaning, and lost to the sensation of him literally fucking her speechless.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:30 pm

And he seemed to like that. With a series of short, fast thrusts, she felt something warm as he released inside of her. Blood -- most likely.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:34 pm

She tightened on him as she arched up to kiss him as she felt him release in her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:10 pm

He leaned down and brushed a gentle kiss over her lips, finally slowing enough to just move gently within her.

"So precious."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:25 pm

She kissed him slowly, intimately as her hips slowed their urgency just enjoying him much slower and less fevered.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:26 pm

And he was more than happy to give her that. He kissed her deeply, his tongue dancing with hers as his movements seemed much slower.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Her arms around his neck, as they were more at a slow lovers pace then two in the thralls of lust. Her own tongue gently exploring his mouth as she gently ran one hand down his back and the other through his hair. A low soft moan escaped her lips as she caught a quick breath, then was back kissing him, not wanting skin to skin contact to end yet.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:36 pm

He didn't pull away from her, just pulled away enough so he could look into her eyes. Then, he smiled.

"Feel better?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:41 pm

Her crystal blue eyes looked into his "Much I so needed that. Thank you Darius. Now can you get out of my dreams?" with a soft chuckle. "Sorry I've had quite a few very very naughty dreams about but but in person has been even better than in my dreams." with a blush to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:53 pm

He reached up to caress her cheek gently.

"What kind of dreams?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:59 pm

She leaned into his touch "You know the corny gothic romance dreams, you come to my room, and slip in. Your body slides next to mine, a touch of the evening's chill as your hands slide under my nightgown, and slowly cup my breasts." she blushed as she talked.

"Then you slide off my night gown and undies, and I'm not sure how but you're now naked too and I feel you rubbing against me and spooning next to me you start to slide slowly into me. I'm not quite ready and it's tight, dry and slightly painful." her eyes were closed as she talked "Then you cup my breasts, kiss my neck, and bite. Sudeenly I'm very wet, you're fully in me and we are not just fucking it's a bit more intimate. And I wake up in the morning wanitng a cold shower and there you go." opening her eyes looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:02 pm

He smiled at her, his fingertips brushing her cheek again.

"That sounds like a lovely dream, actually."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:06 pm

"Well I have some variation most nights." leaning into his touch "It's hard waking up screaming and it's just from a dream." with a darker blush "It's like I yearn to see you, be touched by you and ...." she took a deep breath "I've not had your blood right?" yes she was old enough to recognize false love caused by bonds.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:15 pm

He laughed softly.

"No, darling. I have not given you my blood."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:20 pm

"They why are you almost always on my mind?" she asked bluntly as her hips still slowly moved.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:39 pm

He shrugged one shoulder.

"I couldn't say. I've not done anything to you to cause such a thing. Though, you are not the first one who has mentioned a similar feeling toward me."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:41 pm

"My first dorimier was a toreador too but ...." shaking her head "You've got something and I hate to be a groupie but if you'll have me I would be honored to keep seeing you if you will do so." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:59 pm

He smiled at that, brushing a kiss over her lips.

"I would love to continue to see you."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:02 pm

She let out a sigh of relief, "Good." with an intense passionate kiss "I'm not sure I want you to stop yet but not sure I can move anymore either." with a soft sexy chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:28 pm

He laughed at that.

"How about we take a shower and see how you feel after that?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:33 pm

"Oh that sounds heavenly." with a grin up at him. "You'll take it with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday Night - Endymion Private
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next