Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private Empty
PostSubject: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Once in the room, he looked over between the two.

"It would seem that someone was prepared for this evening."

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Rachel raised an eye brow, as far as she knew this place was still empty as she kept her hand in Darius's curious what was a foot. "Something you'd like to let me in on?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:30 pm

He shrugged with a soft laugh.

"I haven't a clue. I've been busy, so I haven't been back here at all."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:37 pm

He smiled.

"Well Darius asked me to meet him here with you. So I realized we would not want to talk in the foyer. It just isn't comfortable. So I had a room set up. And I like the penthouse because it is nice sometimes to go out and look at the stars."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:43 pm

"Thank you Estaban." she said moving to look at the view, her moves were graceful, and yet sultry as she natural moved to see the view he had just mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:48 pm

He was watching Rachel move, his smile just as wide.

"I think you've made her quite happy."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Looking back at him "No just enjoying the view." while her eyes linger on him and then Estaban. Then a soft chuckle and she's looking outside again.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:32 pm

He smiled at Rachel as she moved and stood out against the sky.

"It is quite a view. I am glad you approve Rachel. It is better up here than speaking down there."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:34 pm

He watched them both, a smile on his face.

"And what made you think we would be coming up here?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Rachel turned puzzled by Darius's words "Because you told me to meet you here." with a puzzled look on her face, then a small frown realizing head games were running rampant this eve weren't they?
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:08 pm

He smiled.

"Yes. To meet you here. But not necessarily up here, in this room."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:20 pm

"You held your hand out to me so I came." she said looking at him with a shake of her head. "But I guess the gesture was mistaken on my part so I will leave you two." as she turned and headed towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Estaban smiled realizing what she was doing. He did nothing to stop her, letting Darius make the move. He is playing the game. He cannot seem eager. The game is for two people to get where they both want to get and at the same time there is a challenge to make the other person be the aggressor, to admit they wanted something. It is an old thing. Very Toreador. And she was forcing Darius's hand. A very young move, but it worked.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:09 am

Of course it worked. But not necessarily in the way either of them might expect. Darius is... very male. Very, very male.

He stopped Rachel with a hand on her arm, turning her back to face him.

"Look at me. Don't walk away. If I did not want you here, I would not have asked you. I thought you would, perhaps, be more comfortable with your Master present. And truly, how often do you get the chance to be pleased by two men at once? Stop being difficult. Difficult women bore me."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:57 am

"Then stop making things difficult." with a sigh "Do you dance?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:55 pm

He smirked at her a little, bringing his lips close to her ear to speak.

"I am making small talk, not being difficult. Stop it. Right now."

He brushed her hair behind her ear and stepped back a bit to smile at her.

"Of course I dance."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:27 pm

Estaban went to the bar and pulled out a speaker. He set his ipod on it and scrolled through several song.

"Would the two of you like some music?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:36 pm

His brow arched in Rachel's general direction.

"I think you should dance with your Master for me."

Yeah. That just happened.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Rachel listened to his words, then barely nodded her head yes, and then looked to Estaban to see if he was going to comply.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Estaban smiled at that. It was an interesting decision. He nodded and put on something with a little heat but suitable for two people to dance to. He let it flow around them and walked over to Rachel, holding out a hand.

"You do not mind, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:52 pm

The big Toreador simply found himself a seat. He leaned back in it, propping up one foot and his head on an upturned hand.

Yes, watching.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Rachel took Estaban's hand, waiting for him to lead, as she was quite trained in the art of dance, but Waltz's were her specialty. "You choose." to Estaban with a sublime smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:23 pm

As soon as she took his hand he pulled her to him and put his arm around her waist. He pulled her closer to him. He smiled as he started to lead her. It was a waltz with a definite latin twist. Latin hip movement, the beat was definitely latin but still a standard box step.

"Of course I do. I lead, I choose and you can enjoy the ride. You do enjoy my touch and time with me, do you not?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Rachel's body easily followed his lead, with each Latin flare she added her own, when he spoke she blushed "Yes yes I do." her eyes looking into his as this Waltz was oddly becoming part a Tango it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:29 pm

And all the while, he watched. A slight smile on his face, but he watched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: