Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private Empty
PostSubject: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:42 am

Rachel was back again, alone this time waiting to see if he'd see her alone or if he'd blow her off due to her dormier's not being with her.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:47 am

Of course, he came when she called. He always did. He strolled into the abandoned hotel with a smile.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:49 am

"Hey there." with a bright smile moving towards him, she hated this drive to see him, but she felt the need start to subside as she approached him. "I didn't think you'd show." she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:59 am

He held out his arms for her, to pull her close to him.

"Why wouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:01 am

"Because it's just me, and I know I'm not enough for most." with a hug into him, taking a deep calming breath and a sweet smile. He felt her body relax into his as she slowly looked up at him "You look amazing."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:03 am

His hands went to her hair, to brush his fingers through the silky blonde locks. He looked down at her and brushed a kiss over her lips.

"You look beautiful. And you are enough, my dear. You truly are."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:06 am

She blushed at his kiss and words, "Not that I've seen but thank you." leaning up on her tip toes to brush a kiss back. Her bright blue eyes looked at his with complete adoration and her body now was starting to stop it's shaking that she'd not noticed.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go back to the penthouse this eve?" she said shyly as the blush deepened on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:07 am

He smiled at her. Truly smiled. He leaned in close to brush another kiss over her lips.

"I would love to."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:08 am

She smiled brightly back at him, slowly moving backwards towards the elevator but not letting go of the hug around Darius.

She chuckled "i'm being a little bit silly but I don't want to let go of you to move to the elevator."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:17 am

He slipped his hands into hers and laughed softly.

"It's all right. I think you like me a little."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:21 am

"I think I do too." with a soft laugh taking his hand in hers, walking to the elevator and pulling out the key that she'd taken from the house.

"Sure I'm enough?" she said shyly to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 am

He smiled at that. Moving easily with her, he linked his fingers through hers.

"Yes, Rachel. I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:25 am

She used the key, stepping in and gently moving him in the elevator with her as she leaned into him and on her tip toes again kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:28 am

His arms went around her and pulled her close. His mouth covered hers in a deep, sensual kiss, his tongue caressing her lip. And he held her tightly to him for the entire ride to the penthouse.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:30 am

She held tightly to him, while they kissed all the way to the top, her body tight to his as the kiss went deeper and she followed his lead.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:34 am

He held her and started walking her off of the elevator once they reached the penthouse. He was walking her into the apartment and toward the sofa that he had enjoyed so much the last time. He was half-carrying her, half-dragging her there, but never once letting his mouth leave hers. Except to speak softly to her.

"Do you want me, Rachel?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:38 am

She kissed him back, nodding her head yes, and then saying softly "Yes".
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:42 am

He smiled as his free hand came up. He was starting to slowly unbutton her shirt, to let his fingers slide across the flesh of her chest as he opened the shirt.

"And what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:44 am

"For you to have sex with me." she said bluntly to his question as she felt him touch her bare skin with a tremble and a blush to her chest from his touch.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:45 am

He smiled to hear her answer. He pulled her against him as he fell against the couch, pulling her down on top of him.

"I like it when a woman knows what she wants."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:48 am

She fell with him, starting to kiss him again "I know for once what I want." with a soft laugh and her tongue hesitantly exploring his mouth and then a bit bolder.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:53 am

His lips parted for her, so that she could kiss him as deeply as she wanted to. He returned that kiss, his hands gently exploring her stomach and her chest, reaching for the clasp of her bra.

"You usually don't know?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:57 am

She looked at him "I know what I crave and I rarely ask for it." with a shrug as she kissed him back her tongue more aggressively tasting and exploring his mouth, her body easily helping his hand undress her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:01 am

He growled a little, a sound of desire. His hands were moving to her pants as well, to slide them over her hips and keep her close to him at the same time.

"Why not ask for it?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:04 am

"I find ways to get what I want." she said soflty as she moved her hips as he started to strip her fully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private   Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back again (Darius) - Endymion Private
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next