Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thursday Night - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Thursday Night - Endymion Private Empty
PostSubject: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Rachel showed the next Thursday as she was directed to be.  Her long hair down, her simple slip dress fit her figure nicely and she was looking quite angelic this eve.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:17 pm

He liked angels. But he also knew better than to sneak up on one. Even one who expected you.

He came closer, his hand coming out of his pocket to wave at her.

"Hello, lovely."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:18 pm

"Good evening." with a slow walk towards him to hug him hello.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:38 pm

He held out his arms and pulled her into a warm, gentle hug.

"Hello, beautiful. You look stunning, as always."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:02 pm

She floated into his arms, "Oh flattery will get you kisses." with a grin at him and a soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:49 am

His lips brushed lightly against hers. A soft, butterfly of a kiss, before he turned to offer her his mouth if she wanted it. Wanted more kisses. He would oblige her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:54 am

She slid her arms around his neck, kissing him more and gently probing n exploring his mouth. Her body pressed to his while she kissed him softly, but with a growing intensity.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:57 am

He accepted her kisses, a happy growl starting in the base of his throat. His arms went around her, pulling her close so he could feel the softness of her curves against the hard muscles of his chest.

Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:29 pm

She took a gasp of breath, then started to kiss him again, her hands wandering down his back and then starting to undo his pants and she shivered in anticipation of him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:56 am

He growled again, though he couldn't help but chuckle. Kissing her, he whispered in her ear, his breath hot and moist against the sensitive flesh.

"Miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:22 pm

"Yes." with a blushed glance to him, but her hands were already stroking him, with a look into his eyes "How can I show you?" with a sly impish grin at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:00 pm

He grinned at her.

"Do what you like."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:51 pm

She shyly chewed her lower lip, not sure what to do but then she slowly slid to her knees, undoing his pants and then started to stroke - lick - and slide his cock into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:19 pm

He shuddered once as he felt her freeing his length from his pants. He watched her, those intense eyes of his watching her. Watching her face, her eyes, as she slid to her knees before him. It was natural for him, the way his hand moved to her hair, resting against the top of her head as she started to slide him into her mouth, a soft moan sounding from his throat as she took him in.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:56 pm

She was truly a natural, taking him deeper taking him deeper till her nose was to his belly, slowly, steadily, and lowly humming while she was giving him good head.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:03 pm

His hand was on her head, but he didn't force her. He watched her move, a soft groan coming from him as she took him deeper and deeper, a sigh of pleasure when she took him all the way in. Still he watched her, almost seeming fascinated with how easy it was for her to take him in, but still letting her do as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:37 pm

She licked, sucked and kept him deep in her throat. She was enjoying taking his massive member, enjoying the feeling of him stretching her lips, as she moved and sucked him. Glancing up to see if he was willing to take her now?
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:37 am

He was very much enjoying her mouth. But as she looked up, she saw him lick his lips slowly, gently using her hair to pull her away from his cock and up to her feet. He wasn't gentle about it, either.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:53 pm

He man handled her easily, now on her feet before him, she waited for what he wanted to do to her neck, as she watched his face now slowly licking her lips back.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:07 am

He wasn't mean about it. He drew her to her feet, one of his hands sliding down her side and over her hip. Then between her legs, two of his fingers finding her clothes and pulling them roughly away from her body. Not caring if he ripped them, his eyes on hers the entire time. One hand still tangled in her hair held her upright, but he was careful with her, making sure not to hurt her too much.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:21 am

She gave a quick intake of breath as he ripped her clothes free, he could smell her arousal, and there was no fear she wanted him and wanted him to do as he pleased with her. She placed on hand on his chest to balance herself and again awaited for what he was going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:19 am

His fingers found her again. He looked into her eyes, watched her, as two of his fingers slipped inside of her. He didn't pause to see if she was aroused or not, didn't wait to see if she was ready or wet. Two of his fingers pressed inside of her anyway, starting to work her in a steady, hard rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:38 pm

She arched her head back with a sigh/cry as his fingers dug in and hard. She wasn't quite wet enough but so very quickly started to wet his fingers. Her hands now holding on to him, her nails digging in as he took her with just two of his fingers hard.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:18 am

He was holding her up with one hand, his fingers working her. He smiled, his voice soft as he watched her, taking her with his fingers.

"Don't look away from me."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:39 am

She looked at him as he commanded, her hips grinding against his fingers and a low sensual moan replied to him as it really did look like he was making an angel cum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday Night - Endymion Private
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next